Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,727 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Planning To Start A Gossip/entertainment Blog? Celebshowbiznews.com For Sale! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Planning To Start A Gossip/entertainment Blog? Celebshowbiznews.com For Sale! (405 Views)

Top 10 Gossip Blogs In Nigeria 2018 (full List) / News, Entertainment Blog For Sale / I Want To Integrate Ecommerce Into My Entertainment Blog. I Need Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Planning To Start A Gossip/entertainment Blog? Celebshowbiznews.com For Sale! by RapportNaija(m): 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hi fellas!

Do you need a new money-site that has already been set up ( - Google Blogger)? All you need to do is place your Ads codes, and if you can't handle publishing, you can hire a writer/blogger to do that, while you simply make money.

This blog already has a custom domain, http://celebshowbiznews.com !!!

What do you see? Can you see that the domain name is SEO optimized? And after a month of continuous posting, the site's SEO optimization going to be ripe for ultimate SERP ranking. The keywords (celeb, showbiz, celeb news, showbiz news) are extremely popular keywords!

If you are up to it, you can shoot me a message.

PS: The only reason I am letting this project go is that I have other projects I am handling, and I have realised I can't manage more sites all by myself.

I am willing to let this site go to a buyer who will be serious about this blogging thing.

Ready? shoot me a message, and let's agree on a price.

What do you get?

1. I will help you change the template to your taste

2. GoDaddy custom domain already linked to the blog

3. Blog posting already rolled out, and all you have to do is continue posting

4. The social shares to the homepage are increasing on the daily.

5. If you want, you can buy a fan page of over 3k likes/followers from me...

Whatever idea you have, let's discuss.

Re: Planning To Start A Gossip/entertainment Blog? Celebshowbiznews.com For Sale! by olak3: 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
how much?
Re: Planning To Start A Gossip/entertainment Blog? Celebshowbiznews.com For Sale! by RapportNaija(m): 10:07am On Aug 10, 2017
olak3:
how much?

10k... for the blog and domain

5k for the domain only

(1) (Reply)

Bring Your 4k And Collect This USA Adsense / A Detailed Guide To Wordpress Website Updating / Special Bluehost Black Friday Coupons 80% OFF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.