Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Unilag Aspirant 2017/2018 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Aspirant 2017/2018 (598 Views)

Futminna Aspirant 2017 / Uniosun Direct Entry Aspirant 2017/2018. / Direct Entry Aspirant 2017/18..let Us Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Aspirant 2017/2018 by temitopteas: 2:34am On Aug 09, 2017
All faculty of social aspirants kindly drop ur whatsapp number to join our official group.
Temi on Unilag Campus , is a community of friends in various levels, already on campus and an Akokite ,who shares latest information on campus programmes, help prospectus student with necessary information about each courses, give away study materials for free ,provide information on registration and screening for prospectus student and latest gist on happenings on campus. The purpose of creating this group is to meet the demand of all prospectus and new student on campus, to help provide solutions to ur questions and make you understand all you need to know to have a successful stay on Campus # Temi on campus welcomes your questions on anything you aren't clear of and you get response within 24hr. I am named TEMI a student of unilag ... I kindly request you to join the Group ' Temi on Unilag campus ' to get the latest Gist and Happenings on Campus... I am readily available for any question u want to ask concerning admission and Unilag latest gist as a whole. A community of scholars from various faculties would be readily available to mentor ,advice and prepare you for the first semester + giving you free materials and prescribe textbooks...making first class or 5.0 is 110% possible in your year one especially yr 1 first semester cos the syllabus is still friendly and not voluminous. IT ALL DEPEND ON U # Temi cares..

1 Share

Re: Unilag Aspirant 2017/2018 by cyndylove64(f): 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
Pls add 08138273229
temitopteas:
All faculty of social aspirants kindly drop ur whatsapp number to join our official group.
Temi on Unilag Campus , is a community of friends in various levels, already on campus and an Akokite ,who shares latest information on campus programmes, help prospectus student with necessary information about each courses, give away study materials for free ,provide information on registration and screening for prospectus student and latest gist on happenings on campus. The purpose of creating this group is to meet the demand of all prospectus and new student on campus, to help provide solutions to ur questions and make you understand all you need to know to have a successful stay on Campus # Temi on campus welcomes your questions on anything you aren't clear of and you get response within 24hr. I am named TEMI a student of unilag ... I kindly request you to join the Group ' Temi on Unilag campus ' to get the latest Gist and Happenings on Campus... I am readily available for any question u want to ask concerning admission and Unilag latest gist as a whole. A community of scholars from various faculties would be readily available to mentor ,advice and prepare you for the first semester + giving you free materials and prescribe textbooks...making first class or 5.0 is 110% possible in your year one especially yr 1 first semester cos the syllabus is still friendly and not voluminous. IT ALL DEPEND ON U # Temi cares..
Re: Unilag Aspirant 2017/2018 by detorojr(m): 4:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
Pls add 08070675321

(1) (Reply)

FG: Universities Can Now Organise Post-utme If They Want / 45 Year Old Man CUT OFF His Pregnant Girlfriend’s Nipples With Scissors.... / RN-BSC Nursing In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.