Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,224 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

PLEASE NOTE! Folks Should Quit In—boxing Me Questions Like: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PLEASE NOTE! Folks Should Quit In—boxing Me Questions Like: (244 Views)

Anambra University Lecturer Wears Boxing Gloves Into Class For Morning Lecture / A Brother Is Being Savaged By Some White Folks On Facebook Let's Go Rescue Him / 'Bauchi Girls Quit Schools To Raise Funds For Their Wedding’ - Maryam Begel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PLEASE NOTE! Folks Should Quit In—boxing Me Questions Like: by seiyefajohn(m): 4:24am On Aug 09, 2017
PLEASE NOTE!
Folks should quit in—boxing me questions like:
• Are you a Pastor?
• Have you turned Born Again?
• Do you now have a Church?
• When did you get Born Again?
• Are you still the Film guy?
• Do you still know how to speak Nembe dialect?

Abegoooo!

Here are my own questions to these folk:
• God no go use Him pikin again?
• Old things no go pass away for all things to become new?
• Abi na me and una go lead yeye life till death do us part?

Hear me:
Seek Him, and you shall find Him. I am seeking Him, and I can assure you that I am finding Him daily. And from ‘’sorrow and sorry, my life is been shaped and transformed into a glorious and glowing story.

Satan untooor!
I have decamped to the forever winning, leading and continually ruling SALVATION party. So please depart from me, all ye thinkers of yeye—yeye things.

Jesus loves YOU! Think not otherwise.

Be productive at work TODAY!
Be creative with that task TODAY!
Be attentive at School TODAY!
Be considerate to that customer TODAY!
Be proactive and responsive to your challenges TODAY!

Have a nice Wednesday.

(1) (Reply)

BA Online Training In Usa-attend Free Demo / Financial Inclusion Campaign To Reach Millions As Schools Resume / Niger Delta Varsity Joins ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.