Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Motivate Yourself These Days - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Motivate Yourself These Days (676 Views)

#EnglishAttack: Which Is Correct "This Days" Or " These Days". / Just For Fun: Ten Idioms That Don't Necessarily Hold True These Days / Do Old Folks Foresee Their Deaths These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motivate Yourself These Days by sylvebaba: 10:54am On Feb 13, 2010
Hello All My Brothers, Sister and Friends in Nairaland.
My topic today is all about Motivate yourself these days.

if you guys will really look into what i am talking about you will agree with me that in this our present world. many things can discourage you from succeeding in life. But we are not going to talk about the discourage side for now, we will only talk about when you are feeling discourage or when you start losing faith in yourself.

What did you do,

Hey see friends only motivational words will carry you through and guilde you no matter the kind of circumstances you are facing.

Step one to get motivate and to overcome your daily challenge

Try and reading a motivational book everyday to keep the fire burning in you.

visit this motivational site to get more inspired.

http://yourinnermind..com

Next time i will continue from the step 2.
Thankx
Re: Motivate Yourself These Days by gee2(m): 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2010
whenever i feel down, i listen to these songs: Cece Winans - Can't Give Up Now & Trey Songz - Just Got To Make It.
listen to both & you'll definately feel good.
Re: Motivate Yourself These Days by sylvebaba: 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2010
Yeah, I agree with you. Listening of Inspirational and Motivation songs can also help you,

Thanks
Re: Motivate Yourself These Days by ukpai4real: 7:17pm On Mar 09, 2010
Yeah Great Motivational Words

I always visit the http://yourinnermind..com to get the best of Motivational Article,

Thankx

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Ranks 31st In Africa, 1st In Nigeria / Book Swap / Have A Great Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.