Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Legit BBC Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Legit BBC Job (719 Views)

BBC Job Recruitment : How To Apply / Finance Assistant at BBC Media Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legit BBC Job by sayentease(m): 10:58am On Aug 09, 2017
I have hardly seen or read anything about people sharing experiences about job interviews at BBC. I have one with them tomorrow and I'd like to know what to expect please.

I don't want to be met with shock due to improper preparations. So people, please share your experience. I will come back to NL and testify by God's grace.
Re: Legit BBC Job by olojuede01: 11:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
sayentease:
I have hardly seen or read anything about people sharing experiences about job interviews at BBC. I have one with them tomorrow and I'd like to know what to expect please.

I don't want to be met with shock due to improper preparations. So people, please share your experience. I will come back to NL and testify by God's grace.
Bro ow was the interview?
Re: Legit BBC Job by sayentease(m): 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
olojuede01:

Bro ow was the interview?

made it to next round.. it's coming up tomorrow by God's grace.. did you apply too?
Re: Legit BBC Job by olojuede01: 5:45am On Sep 06, 2017
sayentease:

made it to next round.. it's coming up tomorrow by God's grace.. did you apply too?
Wow... That's great!! What was the interview like? What kind of questions did they ask?

(1) (Reply)

Professional Barber Is Needed At Kisil Unisex Salon And Beauty World / Current Jobs On SESEWA Site (www.sesewa.org) / Guys, This Is Something We Are Super Excited About Stay Tuned.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.