Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! (50504 Views)

I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile / Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? / Masturbation: I Think I Have PE And ED, I'm Just 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! by mummyfrank(f): 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
If u can come to MFM deliverance akwa ibom state abak to be precise u will get ur healing me am a living testimony is free of charge just try nd come with faith u will recive ur healing in jesus name if ur insterested contact me i will help u out
Re: I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! by hollowpot15684(m): 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
tundeayo2020:
I think I am dying, It all started in 2012, I had a terrible dream that night and ever since then, my life has not remained the same.

In 2012 I weighed 71kg but now I'm 48kg and I don't know when this will stop, every day I'm losing weight the more I try to eat the more I lose weight. I used to have really big muscles and thick thighs, I never slim fit my clothes, but now I can count all the bones on my chest, my hands have become so thin, all bones and no fat.

I have to wear long sleeves and trousers to hide my problem from the rest of the world- And its eating me deeply.
I can no longer engage in activities I find pleasurable, such as sports, running, swimming, working out etc. These where activities I could do before for lengthy hours I can barely do them now for three minutes without
getting super tired and all my body will ache for days afterwards.

I've spent all the money I have on treating myself at local clinics but nothing seem to be working.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS EATING MY MUSCLES AND FAT.

And its getting worse, Even though I've never had sex before in my life, yet I've gone for HIV test three times and it's always negative, I've done diabetes test several times and the docs said I'm not diabetic.

EVERY MONTH I KEEP LOSING WEIGHT, LIKE IN MAY I WAS 53KG BUT IN JULY I'M 49KG AND NOW IN AUGUST I'M 48KG.

GUYS I NEED HELP ADVICE OR ANYTHING TO HALT THIS UNINTENTIONAL WEIGHT LOSS.

I mean I eat at least four times a day and barely work hard. cos I'm a full time fiverr worker.

If things should progress at this rate I may end up with less than 30kg by December. And I dont want to die, I'm still in my late twenties.

Mods please push this to front page. Thanks

Give your life christ and devote all your time to him.. if you are a christians already then you gotta rededicate yourself to christ and let him take total control of your life.. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
hazyfm1:
You could be suffering from Malabsorption Syndrome

Its a pity you live in a third world country where every sickness is spiritual

I suggest you see an experienced physician or consult with foreign hospitals online.

Here are few info about the disease, you can read more online

What is malabsorption syndrome?

Malabsorption syndrome occurs when something prevents the bowel from absorbing important nutrients and fluids, including proteins, fats, and vitamins.
Malabsorption can be caused by conditions such as celiac disease, Crohn’s disease, lactose intolerance, and intestinal damage.
Risk factors include a family history of malabsorption or cystic fibrosis, excessive alcohol consumption, and travel to the Caribbean or Southeast Asia.
The main role of your small intestine is to absorb nutrients from the food you eat into your bloodstream. Malabsorption syndrome refers to a number of disorders in which the small intestine can’t absorb enough of certain nutrients and fluids. These nutrients can be macronutrients (proteins, carbohydrates, and fats), micronutrients (vitamins and minerals), or both.

CAUSES

Causes of malabsorption syndrome
Many things can lead to malabsorption syndrome, from certain diseases to infections or birth defects.

Possible causes
Factors that may cause malabsorption syndrome include:

damage to the intestine from infection, inflammation, trauma, or surgery
prolonged use of antibiotics
other conditions such as celiac disease, Crohn’s disease, chronic pancreatitis, or cystic fibrosis
lactase deficiency, or lactose intolerance
certain defects that are congenital (present at birth), such as biliary atresia (when the bile ducts don’t develop normally and prevent the flow of bile from the liver)
diseases of the gallbladder, liver, or pancreas
parasitic diseases
radiation therapy, which may injure the lining of the intestine
certain drugs that may injure the lining of the intestine, such as tetracycline, colchicine, or cholestyramine
The syndrome may also be caused by digestive problems. Your stomach may not be able to produce the enzymes it needs to digest certain foods. Or your body may not be able to mix the food you eat with the enzymes and acid produced by your stomach.

Rare causes
There are also some uncommon disorders that can result in malabsorption. One of these is called short bowel syndrome (SBS). With this condition, the small intestine is shortened. This makes the intestine less able to absorb nutrients. SBS may be a birth defect, or it may be caused by surgery.

Certain diseases may cause malabsorption. These include tropical sprue, a condition most common in the Caribbean, India, and other parts of Southeast Asia. This disease may be related to environmental factors, such as toxins in food, infection, or parasites. An even rarer potential cause of malabsorption is Whipple’s disease, which is a result of a bacterial infection.

SYMPTOMS

Recognizing the symptoms of malabsorption syndrome
Symptoms of malabsorption syndrome are caused when unabsorbed nutrients pass through the digestive tract.

Many symptoms differ depending on the specific nutrient or nutrients that are not being absorbed properly. Other symptoms are a result of a deficiency of that nutrient, which is caused by its poor absorption. For instance, you may have the following symptoms if you’re unable to absorb fats, protein, or certain sugars or vitamins:

Fats: You may have light-colored, foul-smelling stools that are soft and bulky. Stools are difficult to flush and may float or stick to the sides of the toilet bowl.
Protein: You may have dry hair, hair loss, or fluid retention. Fluid retention is also known as edema, and will manifest as swelling.
Certain sugars: You may have bloating, gas, or explosive diarrhea.
Certain vitamins: You may have anemia, malnutrition, low blood pressure, weight loss, or muscle wasting.
Malabsorption may affect people based on age or gender. For instance, women may stop menstruating, and children may not grow properly. Their weight or rate of weight gain may be significantly below that of other children of a similar age and gender. Another sign of malabsorption in children is that they may purposefully avoid certain foods.

#My2Cent

Thank you for you sound contribution

I was looking for an intelligent post since till I saw this

I have a hunch you are right .. the OP needs to consult online with foreign doctors they will ask for tests done and even recommend some for him to do

And rightly like our pointed out unfortunately he is in a gutter country where 98% of diseases are first deemed spiritual
So sad. I have seen so many people waste away due to this warped reasoning ..

He first associated his condition with his dream ? Wow

@OP dude do the needful as advised
Re: I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! by maci(m): 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
It is called sickness of the mind, no drugs can cure it except you alone, you projected it yourself, its your mind playing games on you, the earlier you get out of it the better for you. Its all state of mind, changing your thinking, change your life, its all in your hands, drugs don't cure this, its psychological trauma, get fear out of your mind, the opposite of fear is faith. go inward and change it. Read books, read for your life, engage your mind with books and you will be fine. Reach out to your love ones and spend time with time. Do things that makes you happy. Never worry, there is nothing like death, it does not exist, it is only in the mind.
Re: I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! by memnon37(m): 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
although i understand that most times science can dichiper most of this things but i sense this is spiritual RUN TO JESUS BEFORE IT BECOMES LATE.

I invite you to worship in a good bible believing church where the spirit of God is in real operation....i also invite you to visit the synagouge church of all nations on sunday. you will be healed in jesus name

Re: I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! by Omooniya1: 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
fear fear is a real torment, if I understand you very well, you are relating you weigh lost to d dream u heard, your fear can cause ur reducing in weight.... e.g. just to relate you case to someone who engaged in sex with prostitute, two days later he fall sick... the fear of HIV will be ringing in is mind ... even without HIV, you will see him getting lean because of thinking...

my advise to u is take away your mind from that problem and you will overcome it..... or better still go to TB Joshua for one touch and ur problem will be a past tense.
Re: I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
Firstly,
What age are you?have you checked for sickle cell?it seems to be common in naija.
Re: I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! by breatheagain(m): 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
Sorry Op for What you're passing through. It might not be as terminal as you think. Basically,you just have to keep looking until you uncover what's responsible. There's a condition called Hyperthyroidism such that the excess thyroxine hormones make the body metabolize too high and fast,and Could lead to severe weight loss. God be with You!
Re: I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! by IgedeBushBoy(m): 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
What's your faith? Seek spiritual help.
Re: I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! by flinsburg: 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hello my friend ,
I understand what you're going thru but I will tell you that your hope is in Christ and the word of god ,

first , get the word of god, get rhapsody of realities , everyday reach it and confess the word on your body.

you would gradually build your faith and fear would die.

remove fear and doubt , if you say you feel like you're dieing then start living the little of what is left positively and evry single day would be better than before.

I invite you to Christ embassy , join one close to you, join a cell and talk to the pastor and believe me life will become better and worth living.
Jesus is the answer .
I love you brother and you will live to the fullness of your age.
Re: I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! by tuscani: 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
You shall live , you shall not die. Please go to hospital and do all the major investigations. After that , if all his well, join the 70days fasting and prayer of Mountain of Fire and Miracle. Today is day 3
Re: I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! by Diamondamsel(f): 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
tundeayo2020:
I think I am dying, It all started in 2012, I had a terrible dream that night and ever since then, my life has not remained the same.

In 2012 I weighed 71kg but now I'm 48kg and I don't know when this will stop, every day I'm losing weight the more I try to eat the more I lose weight. I used to have really big muscles and thick thighs, I never slim fit my clothes, but now I can count all the bones on my chest, my hands have become so thin, all bones and no fat.

I have to wear long sleeves and trousers to hide my problem from the rest of the world- And its eating me deeply.
I can no longer engage in activities I find pleasurable, such as sports, running, swimming, working out etc. These where activities I could do before for lengthy hours I can barely do them now for three minutes without

I've spent all the money I have on treating myself at local clinics but nothing seem to be working.

And its getting worse, Even though I've never had sex before in my life, yet I've gone for HIV test three times and it's always negative, I've done diabetes test several times and the docs said I'm not diabetic.

EVERY MONTH I KEEP LOSING WEIGHT, LIKE IN MAY I WAS 53KG BUT IN JULY I'M 49KG AND NOW IN AUGUST I'M 48KG.

I mean I eat at least four times a day and barely work hard. cos I'm a full time fiverr worker.

If things should progress at this rate I may end up with less than 30kg by December. And I dont want to die, I'm still in my late twenties.

Please, visit the nearest teaching hospital and tell them all your complaints without leaving any. I think it's majorly a medical problem, might be hyperthyroidism... Pls, make it snappy!
Re: I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! by Idango(m): 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
When everything else fails, try God and see that his promises for our healing is real. Put your trust in God.

If you are thinking that death is around the corner, what have you done about it . Have you made any preparations ? You must give your life to Christ urgently.

And finally op try water Therapy. 1.5 litres of water early in the morning before you brush your mouth and one hour before you eat any food. Keep doing this .
Re: I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! by HOSTCOM(m): 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
Sorry about your plight. I am a wellness officer. I can help you with a supplement which i used to watch weight for people in the past. If youve not gotten solution, you can contact me for assistance. Pls take your time to think about it before contacting me as i will assume you want solution if you call. My contact 07019049546. Health is wealth.
Re: I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! by Funkychic(f): 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
[quote author=tundeayo2020 post=59301486]I think I am dying, It all started in 2012, I had a terrible dream that night and ever since then, my life has not remained the same.

Tell us the details of your dream, let's know where to start rendering help(s) to you
Re: I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! by cescky(m): 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
tundeayo2020:

there is NOTHING WRONG with You...but are thought become reality and your using your thoughts or tools (the mind the wrong way)

stop this pattern its simply negative thinking thats wrong with you

Please read this book, its free , just google and downlaod '' THE POWER OF YOUR SUBCONCIOUS MIND'' by JOSEPG MURPHY.
theres a real life situation like yours in that book, read it will help a lot.

nothing is wrong, but as a man thinketh in his heart so he is, am saying having seen or pictured the end of an event, situation etc you are willing the means for that thing to happen, in this case the dream is what your allowing to hunt you.. please get that book, if you cant mention me and ill send one soft copy to you
Re: I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! by Sunny360: 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
tundeayo2020:

If and only if you would believe and do what I'm informing you now, you WILL be healed.

OMEGA POWER MINISTRIES, OPM, is located in Port Harcourt. Tune in and watch testimonies of what Doctor Jesus is doing (Search for "OPM" or through TV Stations or even through facebook).

Do you know why, I have seen worse situations than yours and in a short period of time, their stories changed for good.

God gave gifts to persons in class. Some 5 talents, some 3; yet, to others, it's just a talent.

PLEASE, do not discard this. I am just a Member there (OPM) who have seen and witnessed God's Mighty Power.

OPM is Headquartered in Mbodo, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria. Apostle (Dr.) Chibuzor Gift Chinyere is the General Overseer/Founder.

If they's any question, feel free to send me a PM.
Re: I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
why PM u? tell him here so Dat peep can benefit from ur melicine. No backyard talk biko

If he is serious, he will pm me. There are personal questions he needs to answer, n that can't be done in public. My apologies. You will get to hear everything from the horses mouth , during his testimony.
Re: I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
tundeayo2020:

My brother please go and do TB test
Re: I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
Confor:
Brother, my opinion are listed below:

1) Stop womanizing (I mean constant sex) if you have been doing that.
2)watch your consumptions food and wine etc.
3)Go to the General Hospital to lay your Complaint for Medical Test.
4)Meet your Parents especially your Mum for proper consultation i.e for we we

Please take to my advice and do not sweep it under the carpet.
but d guy just told u,he never had sex b4
Re: I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
ARmanx:
This is a very large symptom of testosterone reduction u are loosing testosterone
How do one gain more testosterone?
Re: I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! by Chukabiz1961(m): 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
It is the dream you misinterpreted that has changed your mind from positive thoughts to negative feelings. Change your thoughts to change your life.
Re: I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! by TheUmbra: 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
tundeayo2020:

Fear not! Go for a TB test immediately. That's probably the most likely culprit for your lose of weight and tiredness. Drugs are free!

Goodluck!
Re: I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! by drace(m): 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
A prompt visit to a good hospital (emphasis on good hospital, please) is your best bet. I recommend teaching hospitals.
Thinking it is spiritual is definitely a very wrong and unfortunately way to go!
Best wishes.
Re: I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! by Mike008(m): 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
hazyfm1:
You could be suffering from Malabsorption Syndrome

Its a pity you live in a third world country where every sickness is spiritual

I suggest you see an experienced physician or consult with foreign hospitals online.

Here are few info about the disease, you can read more online

What is malabsorption syndrome?

Malabsorption syndrome occurs when something prevents the bowel from absorbing important nutrients and fluids, including proteins, fats, and vitamins.
Malabsorption can be caused by conditions such as celiac disease, Crohn’s disease, lactose intolerance, and intestinal damage.
Risk factors include a family history of malabsorption or cystic fibrosis, excessive alcohol consumption, and travel to the Caribbean or Southeast Asia.
The main role of your small intestine is to absorb nutrients from the food you eat into your bloodstream. Malabsorption syndrome refers to a number of disorders in which the small intestine can’t absorb enough of certain nutrients and fluids. These nutrients can be macronutrients (proteins, carbohydrates, and fats), micronutrients (vitamins and minerals), or both.

CAUSES

Causes of malabsorption syndrome
Many things can lead to malabsorption syndrome, from certain diseases to infections or birth defects.

Possible causes
Factors that may cause malabsorption syndrome include:

damage to the intestine from infection, inflammation, trauma, or surgery
prolonged use of antibiotics
other conditions such as celiac disease, Crohn’s disease, chronic pancreatitis, or cystic fibrosis
lactase deficiency, or lactose intolerance
certain defects that are congenital (present at birth), such as biliary atresia (when the bile ducts don’t develop normally and prevent the flow of bile from the liver)
diseases of the gallbladder, liver, or pancreas
parasitic diseases
radiation therapy, which may injure the lining of the intestine
certain drugs that may injure the lining of the intestine, such as tetracycline, colchicine, or cholestyramine
The syndrome may also be caused by digestive problems. Your stomach may not be able to produce the enzymes it needs to digest certain foods. Or your body may not be able to mix the food you eat with the enzymes and acid produced by your stomach.

Rare causes
There are also some uncommon disorders that can result in malabsorption. One of these is called short bowel syndrome (SBS). With this condition, the small intestine is shortened. This makes the intestine less able to absorb nutrients. SBS may be a birth defect, or it may be caused by surgery.

Certain diseases may cause malabsorption. These include tropical sprue, a condition most common in the Caribbean, India, and other parts of Southeast Asia. This disease may be related to environmental factors, such as toxins in food, infection, or parasites. An even rarer potential cause of malabsorption is Whipple’s disease, which is a result of a bacterial infection.

SYMPTOMS

Recognizing the symptoms of malabsorption syndrome
Symptoms of malabsorption syndrome are caused when unabsorbed nutrients pass through the digestive tract.

Many symptoms differ depending on the specific nutrient or nutrients that are not being absorbed properly. Other symptoms are a result of a deficiency of that nutrient, which is caused by its poor absorption. For instance, you may have the following symptoms if you’re unable to absorb fats, protein, or certain sugars or vitamins:

Fats: You may have light-colored, foul-smelling stools that are soft and bulky. Stools are difficult to flush and may float or stick to the sides of the toilet bowl.
Protein: You may have dry hair, hair loss, or fluid retention. Fluid retention is also known as edema, and will manifest as swelling.
Certain sugars: You may have bloating, gas, or explosive diarrhea.
Certain vitamins: You may have anemia, malnutrition, low blood pressure, weight loss, or muscle wasting.
Malabsorption may affect people based on age or gender. For instance, women may stop menstruating, and children may not grow properly. Their weight or rate of weight gain may be significantly below that of other children of a similar age and gender. Another sign of malabsorption in children is that they may purposefully avoid certain foods.

#My2Cent

Not the best approach especially without physically examination or professional consultation.
This may lead him to thinking what is not the case, embark on self medication and compound his problem.
The best advice is to consult a doctor, as many as possible.
Re: I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! by emmyagi(m): 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
u've said all but u have not tell us ur dream, maybe someone would get the meaning
Re: I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! by kittykollinxx(m): 7:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
tundeayo2020:

I hope u are not masturbating?
Re: I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! by IamShakti: 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
tundeayo2020:

Please seek proper medical advice and diagnosis! Sorry you're in Nigeria where everything speaks of death, even the churches won't pay you attention if you're not a tithe and bringing heavy money.
My advice: Checkout Doctors on Demand! Talk to a foreign medical consultant and detail every symptom you've had so far. Based on the leads they generate you can then present yourself to a teaching hospital with those leads for directed and focused lab tests. If you carry yourself to a spiritual house or quack hospital first then be ready to write your will and put your house in order cause death will be waiting.
Re: I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! by Clearsure(m): 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
pray to God Almighty, he alone knows best your pains,,
I'll advice you have positive thinking of your self getting healing soon,stop thinking about the dream you dreamt previous years..always say this,I BELIEVE IN GOD WHICH STRENGTHEN ME everyday..
hope to hear your testimony soon..
Re: I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! by oluwamile(m): 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
tundeayo2020:

guy,dis is d best advice someone can give u...go to mountain of fire and miracle ministries Asap 4 deliverance nd thank me later
Re: I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! by francesawesome(f): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
Please go to church for deliverance. I've seen worst case than yours but they got healed. I'm certain it's an affliction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos) / Doctors Recruited From Nigeria To Work In UK Hospitals Lament Exploitation / Blue Water Coming Out Of South African Taps (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.