Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

This N1.3 Billion Mclaren P1 GTR Is Ready To Fly (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This N1.3 Billion Mclaren P1 GTR Is Ready To Fly (photos) (29278 Views)

This N1.5billion Aspark Owl Goes From 0-62 MPH In Just 2 Seconds (photos) / This N600m 2000 Mercedes Benz CLK-GTR Will Leave You Speechless (photos & Video) / Why Dont I See Dealers Selling Cars Like Nissan GTR On Nairaland/ Other Forums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This N1.3 Billion Mclaren P1 GTR Is Ready To Fly (photos) by Donshemzy1234: 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
Check my signature to redeem your gift cards. We have the best price in town. Send in your cards and get paid in no time. #nostories
Re: This N1.3 Billion Mclaren P1 GTR Is Ready To Fly (photos) by Thobiy(m): 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
Money good oo
Re: This N1.3 Billion Mclaren P1 GTR Is Ready To Fly (photos) by Ehibiggirl(f): 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
Been driving this car for a while now let me go to my garage sef
Re: This N1.3 Billion Mclaren P1 GTR Is Ready To Fly (photos) by izuchukwu94(m): 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
TheHistorian:
Honestly..

If Ebonyi State was to be sold today..Can it worth more than this car?? grin grin grin
you re a crazy.... hope you know that
Re: This N1.3 Billion Mclaren P1 GTR Is Ready To Fly (photos) by TheHistorian(m): 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
izuchukwu94:

you re a crazy.... hope you know that
Please,learn how to type an error free English sentence.

I can't comprehend this Aba made English Language version.

Okoyiboz3...Abi,you fit interpret wetin dhiz guy write ni?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: This N1.3 Billion Mclaren P1 GTR Is Ready To Fly (photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
gimme d money and jez 6yrs, I will enrol JAMB again to go study mechatronic engineering 5yrs, 1 yr rigorous engineering automobile trainin then in 6months time I will produce 10 of these! tongue
Re: This N1.3 Billion Mclaren P1 GTR Is Ready To Fly (photos) by luluman: 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
Keneking:
Not suitable for Lagos roads grin

We can manage this along Enugu/Onitsha expressway to Akwuzu junction
By their comments you know the size of their brain.

2 Likes

Re: This N1.3 Billion Mclaren P1 GTR Is Ready To Fly (photos) by seunny4lif(m): 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
TheHistorian:
Honestly..

If Ebonyi State was to be sold today..Can it worth more than this car?? grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This N1.3 Billion Mclaren P1 GTR Is Ready To Fly (photos) by Teeboi56: 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
Iranu abacha wasting of money
Re: This N1.3 Billion Mclaren P1 GTR Is Ready To Fly (photos) by garex: 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
the car sef dey smile in the 1st pic...
Re: This N1.3 Billion Mclaren P1 GTR Is Ready To Fly (photos) by Okoyiboz3: 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
PUSH1:

How much does ebonyi worth

The Governor said that the state is too broke to do anything reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: This N1.3 Billion Mclaren P1 GTR Is Ready To Fly (photos) by Okoyiboz3: 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
TheHistorian:

Please,learn how to type an error free English sentence.

I can't comprehend this Aba made English Language version.

Okoyiboz3...Abi,you fit interpret wetin dhiz guy write ni?? grin grin

Ni mind that illiterate. Na him "Ingrish" go finally kill Ojuku manhood wey refuse to die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This N1.3 Billion Mclaren P1 GTR Is Ready To Fly (photos) by jacyhelen(f): 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
Keneking:

lol..seems u dey go there buy meat..lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This N1.3 Billion Mclaren P1 GTR Is Ready To Fly (photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
i'm goin to buy if for my grandma on feb. next year as a birthday gift. grin she be correct pilot
Re: This N1.3 Billion Mclaren P1 GTR Is Ready To Fly (photos) by habayinc(m): 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
This McLaren P1 GTR is currently for sale in Elsloo, Netherlands for a whooping N1.3 Billion ($3.3m), very expensive, you say? wait till you hear that you have to own a regular McLaren P1 to even be able to buy the P1 GTR.

The seller says that it is number 34th production out of 58 others. The interior has virtually all the equipment you could ever need for track racing.

Well, it seems there are cars that are way beyond one’s grasp, but if you had that kind of money, would you buy it?

Tell us in the comment section below, and don’t forget to like our facebook page and download our app, thank you!

See more photos below;

https://autojosh.com/buy-bumble-bee-mclaren-p1-gtr-n1-3-billion/

my surname is not Allison or Aluko
Re: This N1.3 Billion Mclaren P1 GTR Is Ready To Fly (photos) by paix(m): 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
This McLaren P1 GTR is currently for sale in Elsloo, Netherlands for a whooping N1.3 Billion ($3.3m), very expensive, you say? wait till you hear that you have to own a regular McLaren P1 to even be able to buy the P1 GTR.

The seller says that it is number 34th production out of 58 others. The interior has virtually all the equipment you could ever need for track racing.

Well, it seems there are cars that are way beyond one’s grasp, but[b] if you had that kind of money, you buy it?[/b]

Tell us in the comment section below, and don’t forget to like our facebook page and download our app, thank you!

See more photos below;

https://autojosh.com/buy-bumble-bee-mclaren-p1-gtr-n1-3-billion/

I can't answer that question now, till I get there.
Re: This N1.3 Billion Mclaren P1 GTR Is Ready To Fly (photos) by tivta(m): 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
Keneking:
You don waka oh. Remember say "speed kilks"

1 Like

Re: This N1.3 Billion Mclaren P1 GTR Is Ready To Fly (photos) by rs172(m): 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
snazzy5050:
After sunday party what will happen?

The owner will come and collect it in the night
Re: This N1.3 Billion Mclaren P1 GTR Is Ready To Fly (photos) by NemzySeries(m): 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

The Governor said that the state is too broke to do anything reasonable.
lol...shey u kw ure very mad cheesy
Re: This N1.3 Billion Mclaren P1 GTR Is Ready To Fly (photos) by BishopVena007(m): 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hello Are u okay
Re: This N1.3 Billion Mclaren P1 GTR Is Ready To Fly (photos) by CelestineC(m): 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
OK lemme come me and be going...
Re: This N1.3 Billion Mclaren P1 GTR Is Ready To Fly (photos) by Simoneblosson(m): 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
P1 cleaner than your church shoes
Re: This N1.3 Billion Mclaren P1 GTR Is Ready To Fly (photos) by toprealman: 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
Unless to fling it, free I won't take.....not an autofreak
Re: This N1.3 Billion Mclaren P1 GTR Is Ready To Fly (photos) by DrHighchief(m): 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
I v 2 in my garage..
Re: This N1.3 Billion Mclaren P1 GTR Is Ready To Fly (photos) by HyDef(m): 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
The McLaren P1. My baby boo. smiley

My favourite exotic.
Re: This N1.3 Billion Mclaren P1 GTR Is Ready To Fly (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
wow this is what is called a super car...not like that toy Ferrari in the other thread
Re: This N1.3 Billion Mclaren P1 GTR Is Ready To Fly (photos) by lebete3000: 12:52am On Aug 10, 2017
AutoJoshNG:

Rubbish. I rather build mansions and have girls suck my d!ck and balls, tongue my anal sphincter in a jacuzzi all day.
Re: This N1.3 Billion Mclaren P1 GTR Is Ready To Fly (photos) by onyi143: 8:20am On Aug 10, 2017
Wow, but not suitable in this country
Make I no buy wetin go dey give me high blood pressure. grin grin dey car sweet oh.buy/sell Bitcoin, PayPal, perfect money etc just visit us @ nairaomm.com

Re: This N1.3 Billion Mclaren P1 GTR Is Ready To Fly (photos) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 9:56am On Aug 10, 2017
Mclaren kor !!When there is Lambogini adventador !!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Brabus 800 And 900 Are The Baddest Saloon Cars At The Geneva Auto Fair / Mercedes Vs. BMW Vs. Audi: Which Is More Reliable? / Ever Ordered A Car Abroad While In Nigeria & It Worked? Share Ur Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.