Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Free Catfish Hatching Training(100% Practical) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Free Catfish Hatching Training(100% Practical) (1175 Views)

Free Catfish Rearing Mentoring / Free Catfish Farming Training For Youth And Women / Free Catfish Farming (Training) Mobilisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Catfish Hatching Training(100% Practical) by OmoOshodi(m): 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
Interested participants should just send the bellow info. Text or Whatsapp only..(calls attracts automatic disqualification)
*Your name
*Marital Status

Note:The free training (September 2017 only)will only accommodate just few interested persons (2 batches)
farm location :Lagos State
Twitter
My simple way of giving back to the society.

1 Like

Re: Free Catfish Hatching Training(100% Practical) by andreweb(m): 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
Have you invested as much this year in your career as in your car?
Re: Free Catfish Hatching Training(100% Practical) by zilon12(m): 3:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
you don't do any seminar in the north?
Re: Free Catfish Hatching Training(100% Practical) by OmoOshodi(m): 7:28am On Aug 12, 2017
OmoOshodi:
Interested participants should just send the bellow iText or Whatsapp only..(calls attracts automatic disqualification)
*Your name
*Marital Status

Note:The free training (September 2017 only)will only accommodate just few interested persons (2 batches)
farm location :Lagos State
Twitter: @jidejamez
My simple way of giving back to the society.
keep texts pumping in will get back to you guys before end of the month
Re: Free Catfish Hatching Training(100% Practical) by OmoOshodi(m): 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
100% free Practicals
Re: Free Catfish Hatching Training(100% Practical) by noblebaba: 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
God bless u sir
Re: Free Catfish Hatching Training(100% Practical) by OmoOshodi(m): 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
noblebaba:
God bless u sir
Amen bro. If we are not going to economize the truth anybody in Catfish business that can not produce his/her seeds..... Is a joker. I'm only trying to make impact. "A life of no impact is a life of no value.

Note: Farm is located at Ipaja Ayobo, Lagos State
Re: Free Catfish Hatching Training(100% Practical) by OmoOshodi(m): 11:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
The training will cover
*practical hatching.
*How to identify gravid(mature) broodstock
*How to determine appropriate time to hatch to bring about good results
*How to Breed maggot to feed your fishes from post hatchlings.
How to increase your ovulin/ovaprim usage(economize).
How to do profitable catfish business with a very low capital input.

With my 7years experience on this field I will make it simple and unforgettable.

Note: just few intending participants is targeted.
Proudly FUNAABITE
Re: Free Catfish Hatching Training(100% Practical) by johnslimmy(m): 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
Please, am interested
Re: Free Catfish Hatching Training(100% Practical) by Probityfarms: 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
Interesting Read. You can also get to share your work/ information on my farmers forum.

Click on; www.probityfarms.com/forum

and create your post i am sure you would be able to reach more farmers. keep up the good work
Re: Free Catfish Hatching Training(100% Practical) by debbra(f): 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
OmoOshodi:
keep texts pumping in will get back to you guys before end of the month
Am also interested in d practical training, pls when next are you organize another

(1) (Reply)

Potato Washing Peeling dicing Machine cabbage cutting machine Razorfish / Plots Of Land For Sale @ Laniba , Ibadan / Oil Palm Plantation For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.