Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country (621 Views)

Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country / How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria / All Atheist Must Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by Kericoo(m): 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
All atheists in Malaysia should be “hunted down” by authorities. This statement was made by Prime Minister’s Department Datuk Seri Shahidan Kassim. He made this statement believing that as there is no place for groups like this under the Federal Constitution.

Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department Datuk Seri Shahidan Kassim said the public should aid authorities in locating groups like the Kuala Lumpur chapter of Atheist Republic so that action could be taken.

He said that “The ( Malaysian Federal Constitution) does not in any way mention atheists. It goes against the Constitution and human rights.

“I suggest that we hunt them down vehemently and we ask for help to identify these groups,” he said in a press conference at Parliament today.

The Arau MP added that because of lack of religious education especially the Muslims turn to atheists

“They actually don’t want to be atheists but it happens because of the lack of religious education. They are misled with a new school of thought,” Shahidan said.

He also encourages religious groups especially the muftis to help educate Muslims who have become atheists.

“We need to return them to the faith and correct their aqidah if they are Muslims. To all Mufti’s and state exco’s, take note,” Shahidan stressed.

A photo of the gathering by the Kuala Lumpur chapter, or “consulate”, has caused an uproar from some in the Muslim community recently after it was highlighted by pro-Islamist blogs, leading to violence and death threats on social media.

Read more from Source: http://bongogist.com/news/malaysian-minister-declares-hunt-atheist-country.html
Latest Gistin Nigeria
Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by ekensi01: 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
Just waiting for Nigeria to do same.
Useless set of people i wish God would show then something but he wouldnt.
Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
I believe in God, but atheists have valid points. Religion is a deceit. Religion is confusion.

4 Likes

Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by madridguy(m): 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
Following....
Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by CHIJIOKE1314: 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
Believe in God or die.. Lol!
Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by freshest4live: 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
ekensi01:

Nigeria can't do thesame, no religion clearly dominates in Nigeria and it's one of the few nations on earth where this is so. Muslims and Christians are both been checked by one another here all the time.
Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by Kericoo(m): 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
It's either you are a Christian or a Muslim... Or you Die grin grin
Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
Bad development.
But being an atheist isn't a crime now.
Why dem dey over do things now?
Will that reduce the crime rate?
Most religionists perpetrate more evil than atheists.
Misplaced priority.
Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by amjoseph19: 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
ekensi01:

With such comment, How are you better than an atheist?

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by plessis: 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
Religion na funny thing abeg grin grin

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by EvilMetahuman: 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
ekensi01:

are you any different from boko haram?
Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by Sall(m): 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
ekensi01:

What is your point.

(1) (Reply)

Is God A Jealous God? - Paul Ellis / Pastor Cures A Man Suffering From Erectile Dysfunction / Such Is Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.