Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Saraki’s Pensions: We Have No Idea How Much Was Refunded —finance Commissioner - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Saraki’s Pensions: We Have No Idea How Much Was Refunded —finance Commissioner (335 Views)

IBRAHIM OLANREWAJU MUMUNI HAS REFUNDED ME. / Scammer refunded me after Posting his Scam story on Nairaland / STARKRUZZIE refunded my cash after so much threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saraki’s Pensions: We Have No Idea How Much Was Refunded —finance Commissioner by Abeyjide: 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
The Kwara State Commissioner of Finance, Mr . Demola Banu; and the Senior Special Assistant to the Kwara State Governor on Media and Communications , Dr . Muyideen Akorode , have said they had no idea of the amount refunded by the state ’ s ex - governor and incumbent Senate President , Dr . Bukola Saraki.
SEE ALSO : Saraki has returned all pensions collected from Kwara State & # 8211 ; Govt says
Banu however asked our correspondent to call him back on Friday to know if he has been able to ascertain how much Saraki refunded .
Banu said , “ I do not have the figures offhand. Call me by Friday for the figure , if I have it by then .
Akorede said , “ I do not have information of the amount the Senate President has refunded . ”
http://punchng.com/update-sarakis-pensions-we-have-no-idea-how-much-was-refunded-finance-commissioner/
Re: Saraki’s Pensions: We Have No Idea How Much Was Refunded —finance Commissioner by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
There was a country

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrests Mother Of 5 Who Trafficked Her 12-year Old Daughter To Different / Diezani To Lose 56 Houses In Lagos, Port Harcourt / Fraudulent Fundraisers For Miss Stella Meeikya,victim Of Gas Explosion @

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.