Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

How Can I Add On Weight Quick. Pls I Need Replies. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Add On Weight Quick. Pls I Need Replies. (853 Views)

TOP 12 Tips To Help You Lose Weight, Quick & Easy Weight Loss Tips / How To Lose Weight Quick / 8 Best Tips To Lose Weight Quick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Add On Weight Quick. Pls I Need Replies. by Tazankotj: 6:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hello everyone, am actually a guy and I need to add on some weight as I don't feel comfortable with my current size, I currently weigh about 65.2kg (electronic scale) but I want to add on more and quick. I really have a very high (catabolic) rate.. . I know about cypron and it's effect on males so I think that's out of the point, so please guys if you have any other solution other than cypron that has a minimal side effects Pls am interested I'll love to know about it thanks.
Re: How Can I Add On Weight Quick. Pls I Need Replies. by jideflash(m): 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
Lift weight and eat well above your calories requirement. Calculate your daily calories intake, try and increase it to above 3000calories per day
Re: How Can I Add On Weight Quick. Pls I Need Replies. by writingking(m): 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
IDI AMEEN will not kill person with laugh:I myself consider myself the most powerful figure in the world.
Re: How Can I Add On Weight Quick. Pls I Need Replies. by Tazankotj: 7:51am On Aug 10, 2017
jideflash:
Lift weight and eat well above your calories requirement. Calculate your daily calories intake, try and increase it to above 3000calories per day
[color=#000000][/color] I don't want to gain muscles I just want to be chubby and I want to add fast.
Re: How Can I Add On Weight Quick. Pls I Need Replies. by dorisdiva(f): 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
Do a detox 1st with SHAKE OFF PHYTOFIBRE for 7 days . Then use Splina liquid chlorophyll .
U will be glad u did .
Watsapp 08170950225 ( Chioma ) to order for
these .
Re: How Can I Add On Weight Quick. Pls I Need Replies. by jumpearl(f): 11:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
You can buy Apetamin. It is a weight gain multi-vitamin syrup for skinny/underweight people. u will notice the weight gain within 10-14 days of usage. You can whatssap 08099442167 in order to buy.
Re: How Can I Add On Weight Quick. Pls I Need Replies. by tuniboss: 12:01am On Nov 04, 2017
Tazankotj:
Hello everyone, am actually a guy and I need to add on some weight as I don't feel comfortable with my current size, I currently weigh about 65.2kg (electronic scale) but I want to add on more and quick. I really have a very high (catabolic) rate.. . I know about cypron and it's effect on males so I think that's out of the point, so please guys if you have any other solution other than cypron that has a minimal side effects Pls am interested I'll love to know about it thanks.
hello sir I have a simple remedy for it if you're interested get me on 08131195769... call or wassapp.. you can also email me at tuniboss02@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Add On Weight Quick. Pls I Need Replies. by ItsJonathan(m): 1:56am On Nov 04, 2017
jumpearl:
You can buy Apetamin. It is a weight gain multi-vitamin syrup for skinny/underweight people. u will notice the weight gain within 10-14 days of usage. You can whatssap 08099442167 in order to buy.

How much

(1) (Reply)

3 Easy Tips To Lower Blood Sugar Fast / What I Did To Stop My Stretchmark From Growing&product I Used To Make It Pale / Penis Bleaching Men Are Now Rushing To Hospitals To Bleach Their Private Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.