Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Grade 4 Pupil Applied For A Job In NASA And Nasa's Responds To His Letter. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Grade 4 Pupil Applied For A Job In NASA And Nasa's Responds To His Letter. (489 Views)

Teachers Sent To Prison For Shaving Pupil’s Hair / Primary 4 Pupil Constructs 'Gun' In Borno. Recovered In School. Photos / Born Again 300L Uni-ilorin Student Withdraw Himself Frm School; Read His Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grade 4 Pupil Applied For A Job In NASA And Nasa's Responds To His Letter. by Samdede1995(m): 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
This lil, applied for a position of guardian officer at NASA, the time it get to the employment agency, they responded the young boy in a masterminded way which went viral....http://schoolvap..com.ng/2017/08/grade-4-pupil-applied-for-job-at-nasa.html

Re: Grade 4 Pupil Applied For A Job In NASA And Nasa's Responds To His Letter. by Memories12411: 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
I like the little boy's courage and determination.
Re: Grade 4 Pupil Applied For A Job In NASA And Nasa's Responds To His Letter. by writingking(m): 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
IDI AMEEN will not kill person with laugh:Sometimes people mistake the way I talk for what I am thinking.

(1) (Reply)

Education Is The Key To Great Success / Photos: Dilapidated State Of A Primary School In Akwa Ibom State / Wow! See 20 Cheapest Nigerian University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.