Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,282 members, 7,853,344 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

20 N*de, Hot & Sexy Photos Of Shakira To Ever Hit The Internet (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 20 N*de, Hot & Sexy Photos Of Shakira To Ever Hit The Internet (photos) (949 Views)

Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Sexy Photos / 16 Year Old Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels N*de Photos & Video Surface Online / Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 N*de, Hot & Sexy Photos Of Shakira To Ever Hit The Internet (photos) by oluwabless1: 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
Popular personality American singer shakira n*ked pictures collection out now. Happy to share here amazing gallery of shakira n*de pics
She is an colombian singer , songwriter and producer. Shakira was born on February 2, 1977 in Atlantico, Colombia. She lived in barcelona spain with her family. She got married to Football Player Gerard Pique in 2010. Couple have blessed with boy and girl. You can download amazing gallery of shakira fucking photos below.

See Full Photos below:

https://lockerdome.com/7037068127768641/7386914487546388
Re: 20 N*de, Hot & Sexy Photos Of Shakira To Ever Hit The Internet (photos) by writingking(m): 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
A man approached JP Morgan, held up an envelope, and said, Sir, in my hand I hold a guaranteed formula for success, which I will gladly sell you for $25,000. Sir, JP Morgan replied, I do not know what is in the envelope, however if you show me, and I like it, I give you my word as a gentleman that I will pay you what you ask. The man agreed to the terms, and handed over the envelope. JP Morgan opened it, and extracted a single sheet of paper. He gave it one look, a mere glance, then handed the piece of paper back to the gent. And paid him the agreed-upon $25,000. The Paper: 1. Every morning, write a list of the things that need to be done that day. 2. Do them.

(1) (Reply)

Behind The Scene: Captain America Civil War Parts Shot In ‘lagos’ (photos) / ‘I Never Had A Boyfriend’ – Enugu Girl Who Made 9as In WAEC / Singer Simi Shares Stunning Pic (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.