Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

MMM Nigeria Introduces 100% Mavro Growth! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria Introduces 100% Mavro Growth! (5176 Views)

Mmm Crashed Again Frozen 2017 mavro / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Nigeria Introduces 100% Mavro Growth! by AntiPonzihater: 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
MMM Nigeria introduces 100% mavro growth. It means instead of 30% mavro growth you get 100% mavro growth.

For instance, If you provide help of 100,000, you get help of 200,000.

The message was posted on the dashboard of participants this evening. It reads:

From now on, MMM Nigeria offers Mavro-100% to all the members for providing help both through bank and bitcoin. Mavro-100% implies that the amount of Mavros doubles in a month. The contribution of 10,000 naira will grow up to 20,000 naira in one month.
Mavro-100% grows daily and does not get frozen. It means Mavro-100% can be withdrawn immediately after its confirmation. The higher growth rate became possible due to the implementation of weekly maximums for withdrawal. Using this mechanism, the System always can balance PH and GH volumes and operate sustainably for unlimited period of time. Now a participant can’t ask to get help again earlier than 7 days after the previous successful GH-request has been created. When a member creates GH-request, he can see the exact amount which is available for withdrawal in the current week – this is his personalised maximum. The total amount of Mavro remains unchanged. The remaining balance is available for withdrawal in the coming weeks. This algorithm is beneficial for loyal participants.
Thanks to the combination of these three innovations: Mavro-100% instead of Mavro-30%, weekly maximums for withdrawal, and the promo-tasks contests – MMM Nigeria will be more sustainable and will grow faster than earlier. Everything is just getting started!
By our efforts, MMM Nigeria will overcome!
We are changing the world!

Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 100% Mavro Growth! by AntiPonzihater: 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
Lalasticlala grin
Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 100% Mavro Growth! by Temidayo9(m): 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
Only MADMAN will fall for this.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 100% Mavro Growth! by antontech(m): 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
Confirm, proudly Mavrodian

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 100% Mavro Growth! by lilcentjazz: 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
Long live MMM

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 100% Mavro Growth! by slimmoney(m): 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
Nice 1

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 100% Mavro Growth! by mrtomola(m): 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
E be like say another Vacation wan happen so ! I beg me I wan sell my MMM account with old mavro 37k for just 5k.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 100% Mavro Growth! by jd1986(m): 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
Final packup,they are going home finally after this cashout.

if i hear say una fall for this trap.... grin grin grin grin
Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 100% Mavro Growth! by jd1986(m): 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
wetin dyt dey find for this thread tongue
Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 100% Mavro Growth! by Kezifils(m): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
MMM has finally killed itself in Nigeria. Last December MMM was deperate for people to invest, that they increased 20% extra for any donation, not long after that, they froze up for a month.

Took a while for people to return to the scheme this year trying to recover part of what they invested last year. Again, shortage of people investing(PH) and they came up with releasing 20% from old mavro.

If people did not fall for that, how on earth do they expect anyone to fall for 100% ROI?

No scheme that offers 100% last beyond a week? This is MMM's final ploy to attract new investors and by so doing, will finally cripple the system and that will be the end of Ponzi in Nigeria and AntiPonzihater will retire

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 100% Mavro Growth! by AntiPonzihater: 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
Kezifils:
MMM has finally killed itself in Nigeria
Not true. GH is now weekly. That means you'll GH for times to get your pH and interest out.
Example pH 100k gets 200k
Week1= 50k
Week 2= 50k
Week3 = 50k
Week 4 =50k
Total 200k

9 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 100% Mavro Growth! by Dalecoin: 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
Join us

Check signature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 100% Mavro Growth! by Kezifils(m): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
AntiPonzihater:

Not true. GH is now weekly. That means you'll GH for times to get your pH and interest out.
Week1= 50k
Week 2= 50k
Week3 = 50k
Week 4 =50k
Total 200k

Daily, weekly, yearly, MMM is grabbing for straws. 100% ROI? Really?

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 100% Mavro Growth! by Khutie: 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
AntiPonzihater:

Week1= 50k
Week 2= 50k
Week3 = 50k
Week 4 =50k
Total 200k

I hear xay person GHed since last week Saturday yet una neva pay am... MMM is dying

5 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 100% Mavro Growth! by Dyt(f): 8:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
jd1986:
wetin dyt dey find for this thread tongue

Money
Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 100% Mavro Growth! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
Here comes another bait. #ourmumudondo#

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 100% Mavro Growth! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
AntiPonzihater:

Week1= 50k
Week 2= 50k
Week3 = 50k
Week 4 =50k
Total 200k
Your eye never still clear.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 100% Mavro Growth! by Iniobon(m): 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
If like make it 200% this time, you'll not get me

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 100% Mavro Growth! by FX(m): 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
Iniobon:
If like make it 200% this time, you'll not get me
Nigeria is too big. They don't even need you. Everyone does not have a fearful mindset like you. Everyone can't be like you. There is this small percentage of the population that will still participate and thats all they need to drive home their point. MMM pays until they say otherwise.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 100% Mavro Growth! by Viking007(m): 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
cool
Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 100% Mavro Growth! by Greatzeus(m): 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
AntiPonzihater:

Week1= 50k
Week 2= 50k
Week3 = 50k
Week 4 =50k
Total 200k
If there hadnt been pause/slow in GH these few days,it would have motivated a lot of members,even those who have backed out after december freeze.But since many members who GH since last week have not been merged,it will be seen as a desperate attempt to rack in PH

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 100% Mavro Growth! by stillseth: 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
Lol... some mugun go still for and pay...maga plenty for Naija sef..

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 100% Mavro Growth! by stillseth: 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
AntiPonzihater:

Week1= 50k
Week 2= 50k
Week3 = 50k
Week 4 =50k
Total 200k

continue to be fooling yourself and confusing some idiots like you here.... I don't know who you are but I'm sure your brain is far developed than a new born baby brain....stop misleading people

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 100% Mavro Growth! by pafra(m): 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
The end of mmm is very near.

As a matter of fact, mmm is dead. They are looking for unsuspecting individual to go down with.

Too many policy change in less than one month.

They are unstable in policy making like the APC government

100% new mavro then 10% of old mavro. How can the system sustaine 110 %?

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 100% Mavro Growth! by sauceEEP(m): 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
It is over!!! Only fools will fall for this crude strategy.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 100% Mavro Growth! by Atk1nson(m): 11:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
Drowning mmm participants desperately looking for who to drag along. I though mmm talk was restricted to UR whatsapp group, please keep it at that and leave us to ponder meaningful investments on nairaland.
Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 100% Mavro Growth! by ExplorerReturns(m): 11:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
reasons why you should take this opportunity!
❤️Everything will always be balanced
❤️Mavro is now 100% and it will grow daily
❤️Once u P-H and its confirmed, you can G-H immediately..
❤️Programmers are fixing the glitches..
❤️The system will be very flexible.. It wnt be a burden to us, if we detect any problem, it can be reduced, also weekly G-H will control dat
❤️100% will work
❤️We need more P-H and registrations
❤️No P-H limit because people will create multiple accounts to P-H in
❤️The system determines wat u get per week... U might get it in 2wks not necessarily in 4wks
❤️❤️Observation...
❤️Technically, the 100% is due to the daily mavro growth so that those who cnt wait for 30days can G-H something reasonable and also because of the weekly G-H limit.
❤️Remember to always P-H your spare money and reP-H after every G-H.

join my Mmm telegram group through the link in my signature!

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 100% Mavro Growth! by devonpaul(m): 3:33am On Aug 10, 2017
Whoever is behind this MMM thing should be applauded, I see somebody who has been doing quite a handful of home works. Increase Mavro returns but reduce GH actions. Which means if you invest 300k, it will take you 60days to get all the money in total. Its not heavy returns on investment that kills crowdfunding platforms, its withdrawal of Huge chunk sum and no deposit of similar huge chunk. So now you can't withdraw any huge chunk anymore, knowing Nigerians very well, after getting the first week return on investment, they will ph DAT again while waiting for the other weeks to come. Its psychology. You get ur money in pieces. Babangida strategy. This might seem disastrous but trust me, this is a carefully thought through strategy. Crowd funding system can actually survive in Nigeria because 1. If you like preach till tomorrow, people won't stop looking for money in Nigeria, not just about recession, an average Nigerian lives below a dollar per day (thats less than 500naira) and there's no where to get easy money and as long as people keep patronising, it will keep working even if the number of participants drop to 500k, they will keep paying themselves and keep getting returns. It's simple strategy..
Cooperative societies should learn a thing or two from this guys

Omo �� I might just put some small change in this things o�

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 100% Mavro Growth! by yandevboy: 4:50am On Aug 10, 2017
devonpaul:
Whoever is behind this MMM thing should be applauded, I see somebody who has been doing quite a handful of home works. Increase Mavro returns but reduce GH actions. Which means if you invest 300k, it will take you 60days to get all the money in total. Its not heavy returns on investment that kills crowdfunding platforms, its withdrawal of Huge chunk sum and no deposit of similar huge chunk. So now you can't withdraw any huge chunk anymore, knowing Nigerians very well, after getting the first week return on investment, they will ph DAT again while waiting for the other weeks to come. Its psychology. You get ur money in pieces. Babangida strategy. This might seem disastrous but trust me, this is a carefully thought through strategy. Crowd funding system can actually survive in Nigeria because 1. If you like preach till tomorrow, people won't stop looking for money in Nigeria, not just about recession, an average Nigerian lives below a dollar per day (thats less than 500naira) and there's no where to get easy money and as long as people keep patronising, it will keep working even if the number of participants drop to 500k, they will keep paying themselves and keep getting returns. It's simple strategy..
Cooperative societies should learn a thing or two from this guys

Omo �� I might just put some small change in this things o�

You dey reason well...

This is the information age and technology is making everything possible
Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 100% Mavro Growth! by FX(m): 5:45am On Aug 10, 2017
MMM lives on

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Introduces 100% Mavro Growth! by SirMazi: 6:20am On Aug 10, 2017
Kezifils:
MMM has finally killed itself in Nigeria. Last December MMM was deperate for people to invest, that they increased 20% extra for any donation, not long after that, they froze up for a month.

Took a while for people to return to the scheme this year trying to recover part of what they invested last year. Again, shortage of people investing(PH) and they came up with releasing 20% from old mavro.

If people did not fall for that, how on earth do they expect anyone to fall for 100% ROI?

No scheme that offers 100% last beyond a week? This is MMM's final ploy to attract new investors and by so doing, will finally cripple the system and that will be the end of Ponzi in Nigeria and AntiPonzihater will retire
Week1= 50k
Week 2= 50k
Week3 = 50k
Week 4 =50k
Total 200k

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Should One Invest With This Amount Of Money? / I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me / Is An Investment With ROI Of 20% Per Month Sustainable In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.