Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,391 members, 7,954,569 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

Please I Need Help On How To Invest My N300k Allawee Savings - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Help On How To Invest My N300k Allawee Savings (1075 Views)

Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? / Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? / Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help On How To Invest My N300k Allawee Savings by jwax: 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
Nairalanders please I need your candid advise. Presently I am a Batch B corp member that will be passing out in October. Have been able to save up to N300,000 during this service period. I never touched my allawee, I didn't buy any clothes or even clubbed, I fed and lived on money I get from private lessons and the 5k Stipend my PPA give me, so that made me to save allawee and also the little I get from private lessons.

Right now I will be going into labor market and my heart is already beating fast.

The money isn't enough to even rent a shop and I don't know what to invest in, I don't want to go into network marketing cos even my 140k in Swiss Golden didn't come back to me and am so pained.

Please I need investment advise
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Invest My N300k Allawee Savings by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
What are some things u are interested in
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Invest My N300k Allawee Savings by folashade96(f): 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
the one most responsive to change.
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Invest My N300k Allawee Savings by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
First you have failed.
You uttered that 300K can't pay for a shop.
Now my candid advice,if that money is not a enough, get yourself a wife, that happens to be the best investment
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Invest My N300k Allawee Savings by PapaNnamdi: 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
Just play 5odd the with the 300k and become a millionaire Thank me later
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Invest My N300k Allawee Savings by Fxmanager(m): 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
jwax:
Nairalanders please I need your candid advise. Presently I am a Batch B corp member that will be passing out in October. Have been able to save up to N300,000 during this service period. I never touched my allawee, I didn't buy any clothes or even clubbed, I fed and lived on money I get from private lessons and the 5k Stipend my PPA give me, so that made me to save allawee and also the little I get from private lessons.

Right now I will be going into labor market and my heart is already beating fast.

The money isn't enough to even rent a shop and I don't know what to invest in, I don't want to go into network marketing cos even my 140k in Swiss Golden didn't come back to me and am so pained.

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams

Visit the link below. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Invest My N300k Allawee Savings by Nairasolutions: 4:24am On Aug 10, 2017
Contact me on list of highly profitable businesses you can start with little capital in Nigeria.Text email to 08167566759
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Invest My N300k Allawee Savings by ifybaby555: 5:23am On Aug 10, 2017
jwax:

Have you heard about Winthrills? It's an advertising and investment company. They have been paying investors since 2011.
My current deposit of 125k with them yields a daily interest of N612 for 100 days. At the end of the investment period, my capital is returned back to me 100%.

You can send me a pm through Nl to guide you on how to go about it

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help On How To Invest My N300k Allawee Savings by Ltrust(m): 10:46am On Aug 10, 2017
Export business is a lucrative business to venture. It holds vast potential that is highly untapped and its development in Nigeria has been a positive one. The uptrend is largely due to the advancement of Information Technology and the downside fortune of the crude oil market forcing investors and government to explore alternative markets. Now, the future is non-oil products as sesame seed, ginger, shea butter, cashew nut, gum arabic, bitter kola etc. You will have known the world is like a global village and anyone can communicate with one another in real time due to the globalization of business.

Due to my many years as a player in the Nigeria agro export industry, I have in my possession a standard, bankable, comprehensive feasibility studies/financial analysis/Cost & profit analysis for the export of 5 agro products with inclusive of market analysis and intelligence. its coverage is on sesame seed, shea butter, ginger, cashew nut and gum arabic.

Inclusive is 15 other vital documents with in depth and illustrative coverage on agro export procedures, payment systems, documentations, planning, risk analysis, shipping companies, export unit, agro export financing, transportation, and logistics, quality control, commodity price list, local product sourcing, the guide to foreign buyers etc./07033097160
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Invest My N300k Allawee Savings by grandyklace10: 10:52am On Aug 10, 2017
jwax:

can you kindly contact me via email. grandyklace@gmail.com

Re: Please I Need Help On How To Invest My N300k Allawee Savings by grandyklace10: 10:53am On Aug 10, 2017
[quote author=grandyklace10 post=59331202][/quote]

grandyklace@gmail.com
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Invest My N300k Allawee Savings by ayoncox: 11:03am On Aug 10, 2017
Take 60 to 70 k and register a company. Start an ICT business with 60 k. Use the rest to farm cassava and start rearing rabbit by the side with snail. In case you want to understand better call me on 08089456258
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Invest My N300k Allawee Savings by goldwaters(f): 7:40am On Aug 16, 2017
jwax:

sent u a PM. let me introduce u to my business if you are interested.
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Invest My N300k Allawee Savings by hellllena(f): 10:40am On Aug 16, 2017
I know of a good investment plan,if you are interested and you are in Lagos WhatsApp me 08038026006
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Invest My N300k Allawee Savings by yebo36(f): 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
TRADING TRADE BITCOIN AGAINST ALTCOIN. YOU CONTACT ME AND YOU WILL THANK ME LATER.
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Invest My N300k Allawee Savings by Partteen: 7:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
Do you desire to be financially free in about 5 years from now?
Are you open minded and willing to explore new opportunities?
Do you want to leverage on other peoples effort by achieving what you will do alone in 10 years in about 2 years?
Instead of buying a franchise, leverage on an existing multinational located in about 155 nations of the world?
Get in touch on 08189699388

(1) (Reply)

I'm Also A Nigerian Like You: Between A Nairalander And A Flea Market Vendor. / 5 Businesses That Will Bring You More Money In 2018 / Everyone That Use Social Media Can Make N50,000 Monthly Legit From 2018: See How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.