Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Trials Are God's Ways Of Refining Us... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trials Are God's Ways Of Refining Us... (248 Views)

God's Ways Are Not Our Ways / Without Faith It Is Impossible To Please God;ways To Please God / You Are God. Stop The Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trials Are God's Ways Of Refining Us... by udopee(f): 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
***TRIALS ARE GOD’S WAYS OF REFINING US***

As we know fire is used to purify gold and brings it to an acceptable standard. In the other hand, when God wants to refine us, He uses fiery trials to bring us to his acceptable standard. Whenever you see someone whose life reflects the life of Christ, you are sure that you are seeing somebody who has gone through fire. Nothing brings wholesomeness to character and commitment to the heart like adversity.
Are you facing some challenges in your life now? Are there issues that have defied solution and you are thinking that God has abandoned you? If so, rejoice for God knows everything about you and is doing special work on you to refine and bring you to His acceptable standard.

The Scripture said, “BELOVED, THINK IT NOT STRANGE CONCERNING THE FIERY TRIAL WHICH IS TO TRY YOU, AS THOUGH SOME STRANGE THING HAPPENED UNTO YOU; BUT REJOICE, INASMUCH AS YE ARE PARTAKERS OF CHRIST SUFFERINGS, THAT WHEN HIS GLORY SHALL BE REVEALED, YE MAY BE GLAD ALSO WITH EXCEEDING JOY”…(1 PETER 4:12-13). Do not be disheartened for the hand of God is on the thermostat of your life monitoring the temperature required to burn away the things that hinder His purpose in your life. He will finish the work soon and you will come out stronger in patience, prayer, forgiveness, meekness, faith and lots of other character building work.

You need His correction that will yield peaceable fruit of righteousness in your life though you may not enjoy it but you need it and it is your blessing. Do not look at the fiery trials as unusual things, but to expect them, and prepare for them if you have not gotten one for unexpectedly it will come. But when trials come because we are prepared for it, when it strikes, it will not hurt or consume us. The afflictions and persecution which fall upon God’s people are to try them, not to consume them, to try their graces and destroy their corruptions, to give them the opportunity to make proof of the truth of their faith, sincerity and constancy.

The duty which God expects and requires from them who suffer these fiery persecutions for the sake of His Son is to rejoice and be exceeding glad. The end and use of all afflictions is the trial and improvement of the Christians graces…SHALOM!!!
# MANY ARE THE AFFLICTIONS OF THE RIGHTEOUS, BUT THE LORD DELIVERETH HIM OUT OF THEM ALL...PSALM 34:19#
Re: Trials Are God's Ways Of Refining Us... by ebukahandsome(m): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
God bless you.
You are sounding directly to me. I really can relate. My situation is so bad but i believe he will see me through
Re: Trials Are God's Ways Of Refining Us... by An2elect2(f): 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
This is for me. Thank you!!!

(1) (Reply)

Senior Special Assistants To The Holy Spirit And The Rest Of Us. / Only Jesus / The Ground Is Not For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.