Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Welcome To My Special Jumia Thread. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Welcome To My Special Jumia Thread. (809 Views)

Welcome To Visit Us At Canada's Vape Expo, Booth #553/452 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To My Special Jumia Thread. by Raintaker(m): 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hello everyone, this is your favourite jumia agent, I will be bringing you daily mouth watering products which you can order through me at a discounted price.
There is also a 60% discount on shipping fee when you order through me.
Leave all your shopping worries to me.
Send a message, place your orders, receive your goods at your doorstep or your preferred pickup station,Simple as 123
Another advantage of ordering through me is that
I can always return d package and your product replaced without any extra cost on your part.

Join my WhatsApp group today and see what fellow jumia shoppers are ordering on Jumia.

https:///HQqyUG7RGLXC3ev8gGKKaA
Re: Welcome To My Special Jumia Thread. by SUPERPACK: 11:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
whats the price of an electric oven if i order frm you.
Re: Welcome To My Special Jumia Thread. by Raintaker(m): 6:29am On Aug 10, 2017
SUPERPACK:
whats the price of an electric oven if i order frm you.
The electric oven is in different sizes and prices, check below for some of the electric ovens available with their prices.
Edit:
I don't know Why nairaland is preventing me from attaching pictures, but the ovens range from the price of 8000naira and above.
You can reach me via
pm
to get the pictures and prices of the ovens and order more products.
Cheers.
Re: Welcome To My Special Jumia Thread. by Raintaker(m): 6:30am On Aug 10, 2017
Ovens
Re: Welcome To My Special Jumia Thread. by Teetotaler: 7:51am On Aug 10, 2017
Re: Welcome To My Special Jumia Thread. by Raintaker(m): 8:59am On Aug 10, 2017
Raintaker:
Hello everyone, this is your favourite jumia agent, I will be bringing you daily mouth watering products which you can order through me at a discounted price.
Send a message, place your orders, receive your goods at your doorstep or your preferred pickup station,Simple as 123
I can always return d package and your product replaced without any extra cost on your part.

Join my WhatsApp group today and see what fellow jumia shoppers are ordering on Jumia.

Re: Welcome To My Special Jumia Thread. by Alhajipablo(m): 9:07am On Aug 10, 2017
Raintaker:

Ok
Re: Welcome To My Special Jumia Thread. by Raintaker(m): 9:09am On Aug 10, 2017
oven
Re: Welcome To My Special Jumia Thread. by Raintaker(m): 8:26am On Aug 11, 2017
I'm still at your service. Jumia Consultant Send me

(1) (Reply)

6XV1830-0EH10 - Siemens PROFIBUS Bus Cables Rapidbts / 5th October 2017 Tiny House Aba Meetup / Travellers Cheque For Sale In Abuja. 08037902969

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.