Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,311 members, 7,853,446 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

mn - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / mn (904 Views)

Cure For Chicken Pox Especially The DARK SPOTS... / H / Is Chicken Pox Vaccine Among The Routine Vaccination For Young kids In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

mn by Eghosa1(m): 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2010
.mmm
Re: mn by Qiana(f): 12:20am On Feb 15, 2010
i think u'd better go see a doc but i hear of dis calamine lotion
good luck.
Re: mn by denny4ril: 9:03am On Feb 19, 2010
smiley hmmmmn! nice ideas and you can try treat acne ( i.e pimples too the easy way)
Re: mn by agathamari(f): 10:48am On Feb 20, 2010
your looking at about 10 days till the spots are gone. if it itches too much try calamine lotion and oatmeal baths. DO NOT SCRATCH THEM! it will cause scaring and can lead to an infection. your going to have to be patient
Re: mn by dominique(f): 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2010
on the brighter note. you can only have it once in your lifetime (at least in most cases) wink
Re: mn by agathamari(f): 11:23pm On Feb 22, 2010
dominique:

on the brighter note. you can only have it once in your lifetime (at least in most cases) wink
now he has shingles to look forward to. (caused by the same virus and only occurs in people who have had chickenpox, has something to do with the virus going dormant in the system and not being killed ofter the outbreak)
Re: mn by dominique(f): 7:50pm On Feb 23, 2010
agathamari:

now he has shingles to look forward to. (caused by the same virus and only occurs in people who have had chickenpox, has something to do with the virus going dormant in the system and not being killed ofter the outbreak)

now you're scaring me. . . and everyone that's never had the pox.
Re: mn by agathamari(f): 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2010
dominique:

now you're scaring me. . . and everyone that's never had the pox.
if youve never had chicken pox you cant get shingles. if you have had chicken pox shingles apears in your old age (though there are rare exceptions). remeber chicken pox is MORE harmful the older you are when you contract it. a 10 year old with chicken pox is far less likely to develop complications while someone in thier 40's complications are expected. if you have not had the chicken pox you can be vaccinated agaist it

(1) (Reply)

Honey Herbs / Staph Cure / High Prolactin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.