Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Miranda Lambert Proposed To Her Boyfriend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Miranda Lambert Proposed To Her Boyfriend (1007 Views)

The Pastor Who Proposed Fingering Me. Part One / Zimbabwe Man Kicked Out His Parents’ House By Wife To Make Way For Her Boyfriend / A Pleasant 45 Year Old Man Proposed To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miranda Lambert Proposed To Her Boyfriend by PDPGuy: 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
Congratulations are in order for Miranda Lambert and Anderson East! In Touch can exclusively confirm that the "Little Red Wagon" singer is engaged to her boyfriend of a year and a half after proposing to him.

“They actually got engaged over the phone in late June," a source exclusively tells In Touch. "Miranda, 33, was playing a festival in Chicago and Anderson was at a gig in St. Louis. They were up talking long into the night and suddenly Miranda blurted out, ‘Will you marry me?’” Anderson was clearly off guard because at first, he didn't think Miranda was being serious. He probably figured she was playing a joke on him or goofing around, but (thankfully!) he soon realized that she wasn't joking at all.

The source continued, "When Miranda told him that she was serious, Anderson, 29, didn’t think twice about saying yes." How sweet! And the couple isn't wasting any time when it comes to planning the exciting event. They've already decided to elope in the fall and then embark on a tropical honeymoon. But, their friends and family will be able to celebrate with them as well during a party next summer in honor of their nuptials.

Fans of Miranda's will definitely be excited to hear this news. She's getting her happy ending after an ugly split from Blake Shelton in 2015. Since their divorce, Blake has moved on with Gwen Stefani and now Miranda is preparing to be a bride again.

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/miranda-lambert-anderson-east-proposing-137076

Re: Miranda Lambert Proposed To Her Boyfriend by PDPGuy: 11:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
Can this arrangement work in Africa?
Re: Miranda Lambert Proposed To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
PDPGuy:
Can this arrangement work in Africa?

It doesn't even work here in the US. I give them 5 years at the most and that is being generous. That is why I always tell you you can only be my "friend". Once he gets more money, he will go for younger woman and divorce her.
Re: Miranda Lambert Proposed To Her Boyfriend by PDPGuy: 12:05am On Aug 10, 2017
FortuneTeller:

It doesn't even work here in the US. I give them 5 years at the most and that is being generous. That is why I always tell you you can only be my "friend". Once he gets more money, he will go for younger woman and divorce her.

Yes, he could get tired of being married to her. But some cougar/younger guy celebrity marriages have lasted for ages. For instance Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade are still married despite her being 10 years older than him, and they got married when he was (and still) is earning millions of $$ from his NBA career.

So, it could swing either way.
Re: Miranda Lambert Proposed To Her Boyfriend by PDPGuy: 12:13am On Aug 10, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Hmm.. So you are in your 30s/40s kiss

1 Like

Re: Miranda Lambert Proposed To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 10, 2017
PDPGuy:

Yes, he could get tired of being married to her. But some cougar/younger guy celebrity marriages have lasted for ages. For instance Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade are still married despite her being 10 years older than him, and they got married when he was (and still) is earning millions of $$ from his NBA career.

So, it could swing either way.

They haven't been married for long. I wouldn't count them, because he had a "break baby" while they were engaged. I am in my 30s.
Re: Miranda Lambert Proposed To Her Boyfriend by PDPGuy: 12:32am On Aug 10, 2017
FortuneTeller:

They haven't been married for long. I wouldn't count them, because he had a "break baby" while they were engaged. I am in my 30s.

We shall see.
Wow. I guessed right. You see, my intuition barely fails me wink
Re: Miranda Lambert Proposed To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 10, 2017
PDPGuy:

We shall see.
Wow. I guessed right. You see, my intuition barely fails me wink

Intuition or deductive reasoning? I know your age, so I revealed mine lol.
Re: Miranda Lambert Proposed To Her Boyfriend by PDPGuy: 12:37am On Aug 10, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Intuition or deductive reasoning? I know your age, so I revealed mine lol.
What is my age? cheesy
Re: Miranda Lambert Proposed To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 10, 2017
PDPguy
What did you have for dinner tonight? How many sex partners have you had in the last 6 months? grin
Re: Miranda Lambert Proposed To Her Boyfriend by PDPGuy: 4:11am On Aug 10, 2017
FortuneTeller:
PDPguy
What did you have for dinner tonight? How many sex partners have you had in the last 6 months? grin
Lwkmd grin. The answer to your 2nd question is classified, and I have not indulged in that act

I never chop dinner.
Re: Miranda Lambert Proposed To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:18am On Aug 10, 2017
PDPGuy:

Lwkmd grin. The answer to your 2nd question is classified, and I have not indulged in that act

I never chop dinner.

If it's 20, I won't judge you. I'm just curious. cheesy
Re: Miranda Lambert Proposed To Her Boyfriend by PDPGuy: 4:36am On Aug 10, 2017
FortuneTeller:

If it's 20, I won't judge you. I'm just curious. cheesy
Nah
Can't be that many
Re: Miranda Lambert Proposed To Her Boyfriend by PDPGuy: 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
Can't work in Africa
Re: Miranda Lambert Proposed To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
I'm skeptical about the longevity of this union.

Women shouldn't propose to men. If he wants to marry you, let him be the one to propose to you.

2 Likes

Re: Miranda Lambert Proposed To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
PDPGuy:

Hmm.. So you are in your 30s/40s kiss

Smart bro, Smart wink

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Win My Step Children?... Their Aunty Is Poisoning Their Minds... / Help,i Am Going Crazy,my Husband’s Ex Wife Is Using Juju… / The 21st Century Woman And Social Media Validation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.