Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,229 members, 7,842,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Building Cost - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Cost (361 Views)

How Much Will This Building Cost / Detailed Description Of The Contents Of Boq/building Cost Estimate / Please Help Appraise/vet This Building Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building Cost by Gkind1: 2:59am On Aug 10, 2017
Please enlightened fellows help me out. What is the cheapest estimate to build a simple room and parlour self contained in a swampy land? This is very important to me considering the fact that I have limited funds to either rent an apartment or secure my land.
Re: Building Cost by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 10, 2017
Gkind1:
Please enlightened fellows help me out. What is the cheapest estimate to build a simple room and parlour self contained in a swampy land? This is very important to me considering the fact that I have limited funds to either rent an apartment or secure my land.

What is the size of your plot?
Where is the location of this plot?
What are your finishes like?

(1) (Reply)

Buy A Plot Of Land In Enugu/anambra State/ Owerri/ Delta State / Self Contained For Sale @ Redeem Camp / Check This Detached 5bed Duplex In Osapa London Lekki N60m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.