Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

RCCG: Beware Of The Hands That Touch Your Head - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG: Beware Of The Hands That Touch Your Head (495 Views)

The Hidden Hands That Rule The World / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / *** Bite Off The Evil Hands That Feeds You *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RCCG: Beware Of The Hands That Touch Your Head by MarkSole: 6:44am On Aug 10, 2017
The 7-day Convention of RCCG has commenced, and is even close to the climax. I remember that sometime in June 2017, Pastor E. A. Adeboye, said thus on his Twitter handle, “If you find a RCCG pastor that is not humble, then it means I wasn’t the one who ordained him or her”. I believe he was saying that, there are pastors in RCCG, who did not receive impartation from him. However, it is not only arrogant pastors that are spoiling RCCG, there are also fifth columnists, in the pastoral cadre. These ones, are in the service of the devil. They are practitioners of sorcery. This is not hearsay. They are identifiable, and I pray they are exposed during this programme. BEWARE OF THE HANDS THAT TOUCH YOUR HEAD, DURING THIS PROGRAMME.

Re: RCCG: Beware Of The Hands That Touch Your Head by Zeze06(m): 7:56am On Aug 10, 2017
Tribalism in RCCG is of epic proportions embarassed

(1) (Reply)

“god Committed A Crime Worse Than Genocide And Jesus Had A Bad Temper–journalist / Where Is Heaven, Is It In SPACE? / You Shall Have No Other God Before Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.