Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Explore To Be Sure: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Explore To Be Sure: (252 Views)

Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC / What Is The Difference Between Explore And Implore / Pls Help Me Out. I Need To Be Sure About This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Explore To Be Sure: by seiyefajohn(m): 7:00am On Aug 10, 2017
Just to clear the air, ‘’I am not a PULPIT MINISTER. I am a PUBLIC SPEAKER, and a CREATIVE WRITER that develops intellectual content to establish men’s comfort and confidence on Earth.’’

Jesus loves YOU! Think not otherwise.

Be productive at work TODAY!
Be creative with that task TODAY!
Be attentive at School TODAY!
Be considerate to that customer TODAY!
Be proactive and responsive to your challenges TODAY!

Have a nice Thursday.

EXPLORE TO BE SURE: http://www.seiyefajohn.com.ng/our-services.html

(1) (Reply)

Tibco Spotfire Training Online With Live Projects And Job Assistance / Proper Accounting And Budget Implementation In Nigeria / Ladoke Akinola University Incessant Strike Turns Student To Soap Manufacturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.