Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Man Takes A Selfie After Surviving A Fatal Accident On His Way To Lagos. Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Takes A Selfie After Surviving A Fatal Accident On His Way To Lagos. Photos (36795 Views)

Kigali, Rwanda Has No Potholes On Its Tarred Roads After Surviving A War / Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos / "Motor Accident Is Bae", Man Takes Selfie After Surviving An Accident (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes A Selfie After Surviving A Fatal Accident On His Way To Lagos. Photos by DONADAMS(m): 11:56am On Aug 10, 2017
r.I.p to the dead.. buh this man sha..I pity the poster above that said accident is bae,,the day I survived a macarpolo that summersaulted like thrice and ended with its back on the ground and tyres in the sky I knew how it felt to tell your people you're coming home only to die on the road...many died buh I came out with just a cut on my finger+ little body aches.....GOD is good
Re: Man Takes A Selfie After Surviving A Fatal Accident On His Way To Lagos. Photos by magoo10(m): 11:56am On Aug 10, 2017
Go and give thanks to your creator,your time has not reached.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes A Selfie After Surviving A Fatal Accident On His Way To Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 10, 2017
hmmmmmm... I dey fear that road
Re: Man Takes A Selfie After Surviving A Fatal Accident On His Way To Lagos. Photos by unitedsurv: 11:56am On Aug 10, 2017
shocked
what I dont understand is how accident go happen the next thing the bus don dey bush

picture of what cause the accident or adonbilivit angry

1 Like

Re: Man Takes A Selfie After Surviving A Fatal Accident On His Way To Lagos. Photos by ifyain: 11:58am On Aug 10, 2017
The killings by APC continues, these are tools used by this government to control population. they are here in London enjoying the best medical facility but back home we are dying like chickens. road accidents are man made and as such can be minimal if there is a will in bring sanity to these killing fields on our roads.
Re: Man Takes A Selfie After Surviving A Fatal Accident On His Way To Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 10, 2017
Bondesniger:
GOD save the travelers from blood sucking demons on our roads
Blood sucking DRIVERS rather

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes A Selfie After Surviving A Fatal Accident On His Way To Lagos. Photos by jummaibaby: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2017
Rip
Re: Man Takes A Selfie After Surviving A Fatal Accident On His Way To Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
Per the video, the passengers said the driver was speeding.

Some asswipe then said that it wasn't the drivers fault that it was an oloriburuku that caused it.

Nigerian drivers, stop driving too fast for conditions. Only drive at speeds that you can safely control the vehicle and bring it to a halt if necessary.
Re: Man Takes A Selfie After Surviving A Fatal Accident On His Way To Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
How do they know those two people are dead? There are no medical paramedics on ground. Nigerians and their stupidity.
Re: Man Takes A Selfie After Surviving A Fatal Accident On His Way To Lagos. Photos by jummaibaby: 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
cryRip
Re: Man Takes A Selfie After Surviving A Fatal Accident On His Way To Lagos. Photos by Draei: 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
Shortyy:
Accident is bae

Re: Man Takes A Selfie After Surviving A Fatal Accident On His Way To Lagos. Photos by oderinde151(m): 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
anonyguy:
It's really disheartening When you claim you have a God because you were lucky not to be injured or dead.

And those that died as a result of the same accident didn't have God? undecided undecided

We practice religion of selfishness!!!
tiri gbosa for u
Re: Man Takes A Selfie After Surviving A Fatal Accident On His Way To Lagos. Photos by k199192: 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
nagod5:
This serious
Id ginger now a scarce commodity?
Re: Man Takes A Selfie After Surviving A Fatal Accident On His Way To Lagos. Photos by galuxidris(m): 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
May their soul rest in peace.
Re: Man Takes A Selfie After Surviving A Fatal Accident On His Way To Lagos. Photos by Bamz(m): 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
Shortyy:
Accident is bae

Are you alright, young lady?
Re: Man Takes A Selfie After Surviving A Fatal Accident On His Way To Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
Survival selfie.
Re: Man Takes A Selfie After Surviving A Fatal Accident On His Way To Lagos. Photos by iammolise(m): 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
Shortyy:
Accident is bae

Hmm... You look like Cynthia Morgan..
Re: Man Takes A Selfie After Surviving A Fatal Accident On His Way To Lagos. Photos by Roon9(m): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
Shortyy:
Accident is bae

Trailer fall on you
Re: Man Takes A Selfie After Surviving A Fatal Accident On His Way To Lagos. Photos by Teeboi56: 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
May we not meet untimely death in our life

Protect us, nd forgive the dead #amin

AMEN OOO
BUT NOTHING LIKE UNTIMELY DEATH

forget jare nothing like untimely if anybody die that is will God
Re: Man Takes A Selfie After Surviving A Fatal Accident On His Way To Lagos. Photos by joenor(m): 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
Thank God for life...
Re: Man Takes A Selfie After Surviving A Fatal Accident On His Way To Lagos. Photos by iyalala(m): 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
May God protect us all.
Re: Man Takes A Selfie After Surviving A Fatal Accident On His Way To Lagos. Photos by akigbemaru: 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
Josephamstrong1:
cry
Just like that?
You said to your ppl, "lemme be on my way, I'll be ryt back as soon as I'm done wt whatever."
You were the first to buy ticket, relaxed checking your phone to chat wt friends and read news update while waiting for passengers. The bus is ready to ply, you were so excited, bought sm beverages, sausages or snacks. The park evangelists must have prayed, collected his or her offering and you're good to go. You prayed also and called that you ready on your way.
Now you're on your way beyond. Where everything is made clear. Just you and your creator.
Yet I see some people boast, unleash diatribes on eachoda here like you owe your life? Have a rethink of what will be of you next mins.
Life is laughter amid a rosary of death.
There are only three events in a man's life; birth, life, and death; he is not conscious of being born, he dies in pain, and he forgets to live.

In my solitude I have pondered much on the incomprehensible subjects of space, eternity, life and death. cry
RIP to the dead.
Re: Man Takes A Selfie After Surviving A Fatal Accident On His Way To Lagos. Photos by presh001: 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
thank God he's alive to take selfie
Re: Man Takes A Selfie After Surviving A Fatal Accident On His Way To Lagos. Photos by YaksonFCA(m): 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
RIP to the dead and quick recovery to the injured
Re: Man Takes A Selfie After Surviving A Fatal Accident On His Way To Lagos. Photos by misspineapple(f): 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
In Nigeria,i sometimes get scared to even walk down d road..May God help us
Re: Man Takes A Selfie After Surviving A Fatal Accident On His Way To Lagos. Photos by joinnow: 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
shocked
possible cause might be over speeding, driving under influence and or sleeping was not able to control the bus.
May Almighty God continue to safe us and deliver us from all road accident and unforeseen untimely death.
It is hard time road safety officers should be collecting data either direct through their website from all car survivor to give first hand information as to the likely cause of the accident.
Re: Man Takes A Selfie After Surviving A Fatal Accident On His Way To Lagos. Photos by Thobiy(m): 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
I thank God for his protection over my life, this is the same road i pass through on sunday. I am singing this yoruba song to appreciate Him
E Seun Baba
Baba, E Ma Se

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Forerunner Of The Eze Ndigbo Malaysia, Dies In An Auto Crash In Kuala Lumpur / Many Burnt Beyond Recognition In A Terrible Accident In Kogi(graphic Photos) / Lady’s Leg Crushed By A Truck After Accident On Her Way To Work. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.