Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,471 members, 7,857,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

Is This Country Really One? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is This Country Really One? (707 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Is This Country Really One? by JUO(m): 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2010
my cousin called me this morning around 5am, and i asked him, is it a free call that the time has passed 4.30am. he said mtn midnight call ends 5.30am in north. now my question is this, if this country is one how come mtn has different tariff plans? midnight calls end 4.30am in the south and 5.30am in the north. is this not a two different countries. mtn why?
Re: Is This Country Really One? by TedBundy1(m): 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2010
You sef too like Awoof. Buy credit and stop complaining jo! Forming Tribalism on top mere midnight call.
Re: Is This Country Really One? by Wrex(m): 10:59pm On Feb 13, 2010
Ted Bundy:

You sef too like Awoof. Buy credit and stop complaining jo! Forming Tribalism on top mere midnight call.
@ Ted Bundy
You are a fool.Did you even go to school at all?probably you came out with a pass degree.What shit were you saying about babangida.You have just conviced me that you are a madman.olosi,ode,were
Re: Is This Country Really One? by Wrex(m): 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2010
Ted Bundy:

@ Ted Bundy
You are a fool.Did you even go to school at all?probably you came out with a pass degree.What shit were you saying about babangida.You have just conviced me that you are a madman.olosi,ode,were
Re: Is This Country Really One? by Wrex(m): 11:03pm On Feb 13, 2010
Ted Bundy:

@ Ted Bundy
Re: Is This Country Really One? by Wrex(m): 11:06pm On Feb 13, 2010
Ted Bundy:

You are a fool.what shit were you saying about babangida.Did you go to school at all?probably you came out with pass degree.You have just shown me that you are a madman,olosi,ode,were
Re: Is This Country Really One? by Wrex(m): 11:07pm On Feb 13, 2010
Ted Bundy:

You  are a fool.what shit were you saying about babangida.Did you go to school at all?probably you came out with pass degree.You have just shown me that you are a madman,olosi,ode,were
Re: Is This Country Really One? by mamagee3(f): 11:21pm On Feb 13, 2010
Nigeria is not one, It has been segregated by all those Criminals we have as leaders
Our Country was divided by Sani Abacha and Obasanjo
Re: Is This Country Really One? by honsule(m): 2:54pm On Feb 14, 2010
Thread Locked

(1)

Make Your Huwaei Modem A Universal Modem / Unlock Your Modem / How Do You Connect To The Internet ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.