Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Nylon Production And Distribution - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nylon Production And Distribution (1217 Views)

Administrative/hr Manager At Fordeo Food Processing And Distribution Ventures-20 / Electricity Distribution Official Electrocuted In Ikotun, Lagos (Photos, Video) / Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nylon Production And Distribution by Askin4somtin: 11:02am On Aug 10, 2017
Hello all. Please I need some help. I know that this topic has come up several times but the last thread I saw didn't have any details.

I want to go into nylon production. Of different types, high and low density. nylon used in tying tomatoes and pepper, nylon used for packaging bread, nylon used by dry cleaners etc.
But I don't know where to begin or how to start. From were I can buy machine (automated or semi automated), I no get strength to do manual . Anyway, how and were I can get raw materials and how the marketing will be.

Please you can share your info here or PM me. I'm willing to travel or pay to learn either as a distributor or small scale producer. I have about a million naira and can source for a little more if need be.

Thanks.
Re: Nylon Production And Distribution by Jj222(f): 11:09am On Aug 10, 2017
i kno a friend dat is into d biz. u can email me.
Re: Nylon Production And Distribution by fafambo: 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
call me on 07038391902
Re: Nylon Production And Distribution by Seekinbiz: 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
Interested
Re: Nylon Production And Distribution by Askin4somtin: 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
Jj222:
i kno a friend dat is into d biz. u can email me.

Thanks madam I've pmed you
Re: Nylon Production And Distribution by nbuli(m): 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
am interested as well,pls give me a flash and i promise to call back...08106377052
Re: Nylon Production And Distribution by Ikultra3: 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
The business is lucrative
Re: Nylon Production And Distribution by Askin4somtin: 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
Ikultra3:
The business is lucrative

Can you provide more info sir.
Re: Nylon Production And Distribution by Askin4somtin: 11:21am On Aug 13, 2017
Askin4somtin:
Hello all. Please I need some help. I know that this topic has come up several times but the last thread I saw didn't have any details.

I want to go into nylon production. Of different types, high and low density. nylon used in tying tomatoes and pepper, nylon used for packaging bread, nylon used by dry cleaners etc.
But I don't know where to begin or how to start. From were I can buy machine (automated or semi automated), I no get strength to do manual . Anyway, how and were I can get raw materials and how the marketing will be.

Please you can share your info here or PM me. I'm willing to travel or pay to learn either as a distributor or small scale producer. I have about a million naira and can source for a little more if need be.

Thanks.

I am still on the matter oh.

(1) (Reply)

Those Into Oil And Gas, I Need Your Advice. / How Can I Get Free Accommodation In Abuja For 1or2 Month,i Just Got A Job There / In Of Your Advice,please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.