Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Estella Couture @ The New York Couture Fashion Week. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Estella Couture @ The New York Couture Fashion Week. (1290 Views)

Tumisola Ladega 14-Year-Old Designer At Africa Fashion Week London. / Nigerian Designers At The Couture Fashion Week / Senegambian Couture In Pictures! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Estella Couture @ The New York Couture Fashion Week. by Orikinla(m): 2:00am On Feb 10, 2007
Hi Friends,

You are invited to come support ESTELLA COUTURE at the New York Couture Fashion Week.

ESTELLA COUTURE is the ONLY AFRICAN designer showcasing there.
Come show your support!

Press/Media, Diplomats, and any popular African person is invited to be on her Special Guest list. And for her friends, you have discounts on your tickets. Just add the Code: NG when checking out

Host: Estella Ogbonna
Location:  Waldorf Astoria,301 Park Avenue (at 50th Street), New York City, NY View Map
When: Sunday, February 11, 9:00pm
Phone: 1 (703) 731 6867

For more details, see the Trend Hunter magazine's Hip Fashion category.
Re: Estella Couture @ The New York Couture Fashion Week. by neelsel(f): 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2007
Ori,
I checked it out, it was hOT, the lady is talented. will hit you up later via email to further explain, cheers grin
Thanks again for the pass,
Re: Estella Couture @ The New York Couture Fashion Week. by Orikinla(m): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2007
neelsel:

Ori,
I checked it out, it was hOT, the lady is talented. will hit you up later via email to further explain, cheers grin
Thanks again for the pass,

Hi Neelsel,
Thanks for the time to honour the invitation.

Estella is the perfection of the blessings of God.

We are all proud of her for flying the Nigerian flag higher.

My post on her in the most popular expatriates forum in West Africa has received over 500 views so far and over 2, 500 views from my own forum and trend hunter blog. So, we are already celebraing her genius in modern fashion.
Re: Estella Couture @ The New York Couture Fashion Week. by Naijalife(f): 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2007
ESTELLA Couture at the DC Fashion Week!

Venue: EMBASSY OF FRANCE, 4101 Reservoir Road, NW, Washington DC, DC
When: Sunday, March 4, 6:00pm
Phone: 1 703 732 6867

Come Support the next Big International Designer from Nigeria!

Event website: www.dcfashionweek.org
Estella's website: http://www.estellacouture. com
Re: Estella Couture @ The New York Couture Fashion Week. by Naijalife(f): 8:21pm On Feb 27, 2007
Re: Estella Couture @ The New York Couture Fashion Week. by Orikinla(m): 11:10pm On Mar 04, 2007
I wish her all the best!

I am awaiting the good news on her show today.

(1) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Covers Mania Magazine’s Travel Issue +olu Maintain Talks New Album / Nigerian Fashion Designer, Deola Sagoe Graces The Cover Of Tw Magazine / Caring For Your Leather Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.