Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Stop The E-tribal War! Stop!! I Stay Stop!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Stop The E-tribal War! Stop!! I Stay Stop!!! (535 Views)

Help!! If I Have Sex With A Lady I Stay like 1hr Or 2hrs Before I Cum / I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Why Is Nairaland Promoting Tribal War? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop The E-tribal War! Stop!! I Stay Stop!!! by wendybaby(f): 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
This has gotten overboard. Why my people? Is this how we can join hands and fight the common enemy?
Nigerians are peace loving people. Nairaland is not an ethnic-centered forum. Everyday it is name calling and what have you.
PLEASE I BEG YOU ALL IN THE NAME OF GOD. Foreigners are seeing your foolishness here. You are exhibiting hatred and
sowing seeds of discord to our children and generations following.

God bless you as you sow love. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop The E-tribal War! Stop!! I Stay Stop!!! by bkool7(m): 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
Thanks
Its up to the Mods in this Forum to establish some decorum
Re: Stop The E-tribal War! Stop!! I Stay Stop!!! by fumiswtpusy(f): 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
I don't give a fuk about foreigners.
Why don't you tell those illiterates northerners to stop their intimidation.
Can't you see that ss and se are been marginalized.no sea port,no international air port.
Can't you tell my fellow yorubas to stop supporting evill because of what they stand to gain.
Untill you address thesse then tribalism will stop.
I am the first neat,truthful and bold yoruba girl grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop The E-tribal War! Stop!! I Stay Stop!!! by bkool7(m): 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
Thanks

Its up to the Mods in this Forum to establish some decorum

But then , it breeds a hot informative and enlightening debate which brings traffic to this forum.

There just too many kids around

(1) (Reply)

Reuben Abati Stumbles On Akwa Ibom StateĀ  By Osondu Ahirika / Nigerian Govt Slams France, UK Roles In IPOB Crisis / The Laptop Assembling Plant At The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.