Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Why Old Release Phones Are Better Than The New Ones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Old Release Phones Are Better Than The New Ones (1023 Views)

Blackberry Phones Are Coming Back In 2021, With 5G And Physical Keyboard / Apple Sues Man For Repairing Spoilt Iphones Instead Of Making Them Buy New Ones / Tecno Phones Are Not Working In USA, See Instant Solutions! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Old Release Phones Are Better Than The New Ones by Dablack1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
one thing have come to realize in phones is that buying first set of new released phone is better than waiting for the 2nd set so the price will have being reduce.... or waiting for the London use... I will explain why I say so in details

BATTERY CAPACITY....... I remember when infinix hot first came out then... it was still 2 weeks in the market ...a friend of mine went ahead to buy it...truth ne told the battery was hot cake then even on high usages.. after falling in love with the phone ....I couldn't afford it then because it was still new in the market.. so I waited for like 3 months before getting mine @ a slot in a lower rate... like 30% of the price has being but off....from the experience I saw while operating the guy phone and mine... I saw the the battery capacity is not the same even tho they are having the same mAH Wich I no is just ordinary paint is at work.. cause they can't sell 1st release phone and the 2nd batch @ different rate with same spec...they have reduce the battery capacity buy deceiving us with the MAH thinking itz the same

CAMERA.....from my experiment I also discover that the guy camera is more brighter than mine tho it takes real observation to notice this.... tho both phones are 5mp but I can tell you that they online deceive us with that... the clarity is different

SPEAKER......you will discover that the first release phone has more bass and sound techniques than the 2nd batch that you will still needs to set the equalizer before it can be to your taste.... those manufacturer have more sense than the consumers...itz possible the 1st phone should not be that audible it will be fill with instrumentals than new ones that will be loud with noise

RAM/ROM...You will discover that this memory are more. complete in the first set of phone but in the second and third batch you will be complaining that you nave not download more app its already bringing delete some items.. 1st set phones might be having complete 1gig RAM but am sorry the 2nd and 3rd will be having like 900mb but they will only program 1gig to deceive you... remember ipob and afonja scammers are also capable of this

NOTE...I no some of you will also notice 1 or 2 things that i might have not mention here...but truth be told the first release phone with high price are more better than the 2nd and 3td release or London use... You can't compare the #95,000 first release Bold5 with the one they are selling for #10,000 now... . you see someone that buy phone when it was first release at the rate of 80,000 and after 3month he might decide to sell it for #70,000 and you go and price the phone in the market and they told you itz 68,000.....and you are happy that itz more cheap than your friend own.... my people am not not discouraging you ooo but if am in your case I will rather go for my friend own if I see it not faulty and itz neat.... if you go against my point you can drop your view... it is allow

this info might be good for someone save a brother today...help us drop it to front page

cc:lalasticlala

Re: Why Old Release Phones Are Better Than The New Ones by Oscarpraise(m): 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
That's true op, one of the reasons I got the itel P51 a week after the official release.
Re: Why Old Release Phones Are Better Than The New Ones by sinaj(f): 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
You are right op.

Not just the ba3 nd speaker but the screen also.
I got a tecno phone, M5 weeks after it was released nd my frnd got hers after some months but mine lasted, the screen never cracked either despite how rough I was with it unlike hers that shattered from a slight fall.
Re: Why Old Release Phones Are Better Than The New Ones by ExAngel007(f): 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
good observation
Re: Why Old Release Phones Are Better Than The New Ones by moblix: 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
To u ba
Re: Why Old Release Phones Are Better Than The New Ones by henryskywalker2003(m): 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2017
Moral of the story. Always buy from good brands that maintain good standards. Eg. Samsung, Huawei, Sony, HTC, etc.

5 Likes

Re: Why Old Release Phones Are Better Than The New Ones by FiveNaira: 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
Clean Sony Xperia Z3 for sale @ a give-away price.
....Let's talk: http:///send?phone=23480xxxxx4
Re: Why Old Release Phones Are Better Than The New Ones by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 12, 2017
FiveNaira:
Clean Sony Xperia Z3 for sale @ a give-away price.
....WhatsApp 09084943304....
I just hope yours wouldn't be opposite of what op is buttressing
Re: Why Old Release Phones Are Better Than The New Ones by FiveNaira: 8:20am On Aug 12, 2017
asuustrike2009:

I just hope yours wouldn't be opposite of what op is buttressing
Hahahahaha.... Nahhh.... I'll stick with the OP's views any day. I've been rocking my z3 for a long time, I'm just pushed for cash ATM, nothing more. Besides, the standard brands (Samsung, Sony, HTC) will always stand the test of time; anytime, any day! My sister's little HTC One V of 2012 still beats some Tecno, Gionee, itel, etc. products of today. Unlike these products, the standard brands are made to remain relevant in yearsss to come.

henryskywalker2003 already said... "Moral of the story. Always buy from good brands that maintain good standards. Eg. Samsung, Huawei, Sony, HTC, etc."

So, again.....Clean Sony Xperia Z3 for sale @ a give-away price. ....Let's talk: https:///send?phone=234908xxxxx04&text=I%27m%20interested%20in%20buying%20the%20Xperiaz3%20you%20posted%20about!
Re: Why Old Release Phones Are Better Than The New Ones by brainycaleb(m): 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
[quote author=Dablack1 post=59341147]one thing have come to realize in phones is that buying first set of new released phone is better than waiting for the 2nd set so the price will have being reduce.... or waiting for the London use... I will explain why I say so in details

/[quote]

Bros, you bought a clone infinix!

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy 'note 8' Review: S-pen, Edge Panels / Techno K7 For Sale At #30k / In Case You Don't Know, Top 13 Android Phones That Now Flaunts The Iphonex Notch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.