Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,005 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds (42715 Views)

Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations / Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose / Peter Okoye Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's Performance On #ngthecandidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by faseblex(f): 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
The Coach of the Gymnastics Federation of Nigeria (GFN), Tony Asuquo, said Team Nigeria was forced to cut short their participation at the continental championship in South Africa due to lack of funds...

[img]https://2.bp..com/-hGxLNRvP45M/WYyREd3ygaI/AAAAAAAFQbI/vSF-uJzC4KoiTuwbmNCEqADymzYO1GzEwCLcBGAs/s400/01.JPG[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-3dymKtKGV3A/WYyREtUz9mI/AAAAAAAFQbM/bcF3qTpfpzY6OhM80xrTx4rdpaXk6VPUgCLcBGAs/s640/1.JPG[/img]

Check More Via: http://trendinghelm..com/2017/08/post-title-peter-okoye-reacts-to-team.html

hmmmmmmm.......So many questions that need answers...why?

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by Dablack1(m): 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nigerians be reacting like they have first class in chemistry

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by ANIEXTY(m): 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nigeria's problem is a problem, no be today na, we don dey use to am especially the sport and power.
Btw Where is Cossy Orjiakor

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by shortgun(m): 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
Buhari is bad luck, everything is sick,dying or dead under Buhari and APC.

175 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by Chubhie: 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
We pray the economy doesn't pack up and shutdown totally due to lack of clear cut policies.

19 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by cruzita(f): 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
why dem born me here na ?eh !! why

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by SalamRushdie: 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
It's high time Nigerians accept the the leadership of General Buhari has failed and is now irredeemable ..This is the point where every person that means well for our battered and worn out nation should do the needful and press for the immediate resignation of General Muhammadu Buhari because his continous absence has indeed created a dangerous vacuum in the order of leadership in Nigeria today despite his so called transmission of power to Osinbanjo ..Buhari is now a deadweight liability that must be discarded now before it's too late ..God help and bless Nigeria Post Buhari

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by Essentials1(m): 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
I believe all these Nigerian celebrities should shut the fvck up.. They don't know a damn thing about the country they are in....

Look at Beyonce, Bill Gates, Warren Buffer and Rockefeller.. In fact look at Mark Zuckerberg a man who is worth more than 50bn and he promised to give half of his wealth during his lifetime....

Rockefeller the world richest man gave a lot to research and education... Look at Jackie Chan building school and giving thousands of people scholarships and also funding and participating in sports...

here we have Nigerian celebrities who only show off their wealth and make us feel poor.. Who show off their gold chains, cars and houses and still blame the government...

Psquare is worth more than $100m... which is over 30bn... and yet he still falls back to the government... Even in American celebrities and billionaires and entrerprenuers play a huge role in building the nation. With their charity organizations and giving...

And yet even this is what we have here in Nigeria...

Rich man is blaming government and even poor man is blaming government.. No one wants to give, unless it is for show

248 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by nototribalist: 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
Buhari must die, he has brought suffering and pain to the land

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by Factfinder1(m): 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
Money that is sopposed to be use in funding team Nigeria is been used to treat Mr buharis unknown sickness..... If I have my way I will form a group that will assasinate all Nigeria's top politicians starting from obasanjo Ibb David mark saraki that way others would learn not to loot.....Nigeria needs a military coup right now

26 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by jjjjj2017: 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
Buhari is a certified calamity that nobody prays to have in their life.

l

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by Justbeingreal(m): 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
IF I tell you say I never tire for 9ja o na lie o
Remix

To be honest this country tire me.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by lonelydora: 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
Solomon Dalung knows they won't win so he decided not to send them money.

The money spend is well spended.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by AlexJ1(m): 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by innop221(m): 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
This guy wan enter politics
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by holatin(m): 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
the person wey wan sell nigeria should sell am quick quick so I can collect my share.

the country don finish at the hand of thief's masquerading as politicians

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by MrGreenMavro: 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
Peter should stop complaining and sponsor them if e can

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by wolextayo: 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
And some stupid people will be getting brand new cars at the end of this year.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by Okoyiboz3: 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
No government with people like Dalung and Lai Mohammed as ministers would achieve anything tangible.

Dalung is so terrible that he isn't fit to lead pigs.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by Franzinni: 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
the suffering of Nigeria is devine! We all need to serve God in spirit and truth.... Remember the isrealites... the promise land was not far but God made them pass through the wilderness because thier hearts were not pure.
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by mohciz69(m): 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
Naija my country....your matter don tire me...abeg how person fit reach Botswana or DRC
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by malton: 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
undecided

This regime has embarrassed us enough.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by Iceman2017(m): 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
A failed country embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by liftedhigh: 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
I
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by DisGuy: 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
Have they ever brought back any medal? Apart from government funding, none of the officials could raise money from private sector?

many countries experience this esp when the sport is not top priority

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by Eazylion: 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
even if d government pumps money into the competition, this guyz will still disgrace us.. itz safer to keep money.. nice decision by the govt.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by tballeyy(m): 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
Why Can't u found them, rich man for mouth
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by iambabaG: 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
How the mighty have fallen!!
The FOOL that will call this embarrassment of a country "giant of Africa" will have disastrous life like the country.
*NOTHING IS WORKING*
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by danjudchi: 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
No government with people like Dalung and Lai Mohammed as ministers would achieve anything tangible.

Dalung is so terrible that he isn't fit to lead pigs.
Aba Na person papa b dis na shocked
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by kellz0(m): 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
My country will be GREAT again

Send your gift cards for instant cash out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Lala Dapo Convokes Today In OAU / Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.