Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

There’s $5k(₦1.8m) Reward If You Can Find This Stolen Lamborghini Huracan Spyder - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / There’s $5k(₦1.8m) Reward If You Can Find This Stolen Lamborghini Huracan Spyder (1785 Views)

Pope's ₦82m Lamborghini Huracan Supercar Could Be Yours For As Little As ₦3,650 / Pope Francis Lamborghini Huracan Sold At Auction For $861575,4x The Retail Price / N108m 2018 Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo Evo Racecar (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There’s $5k(₦1.8m) Reward If You Can Find This Stolen Lamborghini Huracan Spyder by Bmedels26(f): 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
Supercars will always be targeted by thieves, and one of the latest ones to have fallen into the hands of the bad guys is a Lamborghini Huracan Spyder.

According to a post by the brother of a man who owns a car rental company in Switzerland, a woman with an Irish ID rented the Lamborghini Huracan Spyder, pictured here, for a few hours.

Nothing to be alarmed so far, but bells started ringing when she didn’t return the vehicle. The company’s representatives then tried locating it via GPS, and found that it was driven to London, UK, overnight. However, someone eventually removed the GPS tracker, and the Huracan vanished, although some reportedly claimed spotting it in Kensington/Knightsbridge.

As far as the ID goes, it’s clearly fake, at it says ‘male’ despite showing a woman, and it has at least one typo, but despite this, the employee that rented the supercar failed to notice these errors.

Anyone who knows where this Lamborghini Huracan Spyder is will be rewarded with 5,000 Swiss Francs, which equals to $5,176 at the current exchange rates.

let the search begin......

http://carfreaksng.com/2017/08/10/theres-5k-%E2%82%A61-8m-reward-can-find-stolen-lamborghini-huracan-spyder-photos/

Re: There’s $5k(₦1.8m) Reward If You Can Find This Stolen Lamborghini Huracan Spyder by TheFreeOne: 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
Didn't I saw something like this around ajegunle boundary bustop about an hour ago.

Hmnnn...am I dreaming, high on the 1.8m reward or something else grin
Re: There’s $5k(₦1.8m) Reward If You Can Find This Stolen Lamborghini Huracan Spyder by bee4un: 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
I will find the car in 24hrs. But cannot do it from here (Nigeria), I will do from Swiss
Re: There’s $5k(₦1.8m) Reward If You Can Find This Stolen Lamborghini Huracan Spyder by TheFreeOne: 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
bee4un:
I will find the car in 24hrs. But cannot do it from here (Nigeria), I will do from Swiss

Sharp guy so you need a visa abi

And I hope your 24hours won't become 24yrs sojourn in obodo oyinbo o grin
Re: There’s $5k(₦1.8m) Reward If You Can Find This Stolen Lamborghini Huracan Spyder by yuswrld20(m): 12:07am On Aug 04, 2020
it was eventually seen in naija

(1) (Reply)

H / The Best Way To Raise My Camry 2001 / Learn About Uber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.