Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Tecno Hi Os Ui Is Very Poor - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Hi Os Ui Is Very Poor (1424 Views)

Huawei’s New Hongmeng OS Reportedly 60 Percent Faster Than Android / Mtn Network Have Been Very Poor This Morning. / 4 Reasons Why Stock Android UI Is Always Better Than Custom UI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Hi Os Ui Is Very Poor by ehinorlive: 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
hello, I bought tecno wx3p 5000mah two weeks ago. I notice the user interface is blurring, dull, poor graphic. I did a little search and they said is tecno new os (hios). this is is not even close to normal android intense of graphic, it does not respond quickly. in fact I prefer android 4.0 than this hi os of 7.0 android version, pls I don't think I can cope with this ui. how do I change it to normal android os or amigo is by gionee.
Re: Tecno Hi Os Ui Is Very Poor by ehinorlive: 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
And again when I turn the phone screen off using power button, any can turn it on including just touch the screen.

Re: Tecno Hi Os Ui Is Very Poor by ehinorlive: 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
ehinorlive:
And again when I turn the phone screen off using power button, any can turn it on including just touching the screen.
Re: Tecno Hi Os Ui Is Very Poor by tunex704(m): 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
ehinorlive:
hello, I bought tecno wx3p 5000mah two weeks ago. I notice the user interface is blurring, dull, poor graphic. I did a little search and they said is tecno new os (hios). this is is not even close to normal android intense of graphic, it does not respond quickly. in fact I prefer android 4.0 than this hi os of 7.0 android version, pls I don't think I can cope with this ui. how do I change it to normal android os or amigo is by gionee.
no screenshots?
Re: Tecno Hi Os Ui Is Very Poor by ehinorlive: 10:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
tunex704:
no screenshots?

Re: Tecno Hi Os Ui Is Very Poor by ehinorlive: 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2017

Re: Tecno Hi Os Ui Is Very Poor by tonardo(m): 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
ehinorlive:
sell the phone to me..
Re: Tecno Hi Os Ui Is Very Poor by Hadar4328(m): 11:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
My dear friend, it's not the User Interface (UI) that makes your screen appear so dull, boring and tasteless (though, in a way, it is). From the specs of this phone, the wx3p has a relatively low screen density of 196ppi (480p resolution on a 5" screen). The screen will always appear pixelated and you notice this because you are quite accustomed to the vivid display of a 720p or a 1080p.

As for the screen coming on with taps, it's a kind of gesture used by most modern android devices (double tap to wake), you can turn the feature off by going to the settings of your phone and find gestures... Turn all gestures off if you won't be needing 'em for anything.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Hi Os Ui Is Very Poor by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
ehinorlive:
try using another launcher for it with cool wallpapers, cos it's a hardware thing so nothing much you can do about it, flashing tecno devices with another OS is not always the solution as you might end up bricking your phone Or making matters worse, what more can you expect from a mid range phone
Re: Tecno Hi Os Ui Is Very Poor by Ishola87(m): 7:41am On Aug 11, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] Sell it off to gat better phone
Re: Tecno Hi Os Ui Is Very Poor by Ishola87(m): 7:42am On Aug 11, 2017
ehinorlive:
Buy another phone that can serve you well
Re: Tecno Hi Os Ui Is Very Poor by ehinorlive: 8:17am On Aug 11, 2017
thanks for all the reply
Re: Tecno Hi Os Ui Is Very Poor by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 11, 2017
ehinorlive:
It doesn't mean you should screenshot your bank alert too na.
Re: Tecno Hi Os Ui Is Very Poor by tunex704(m): 9:31am On Aug 12, 2017
[quote author=ehinorlive post=59353425][/quote] boss,I seriously doubt if that your u.i is good... what's the phone model?
Re: Tecno Hi Os Ui Is Very Poor by tunex704(m): 9:31am On Aug 12, 2017
[quote author=ehinorlive post=59353425][/quote] boss,I seriously doubt if that your u.i is hios...
Re: Tecno Hi Os Ui Is Very Poor by Ennyholar: 8:01am On Aug 13, 2017
If you want to enjoy the HIOS buy CAMON CX
Re: Tecno Hi Os Ui Is Very Poor by Stealtz: 10:59am On Aug 22, 2017
Ishola87:
Buy another phone that can serve you well
wx3p camera is very sharp. even for the fact dat its 5mp both of e got flash and gud detail

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Play Store On Your BB10 Device / Aw / Newly Bought Intact And Sealed Tecno Camon Cx For Sale With Warranty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.