Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Dalecoin ( ERC20 Token) About To Be Listed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dalecoin ( ERC20 Token) About To Be Listed (1068 Views)

Datalife Will Be Listed On Etherdelta Soon / Dalecoin ERC 20 Token Listed On Mercatox Exchange / Dalecoin ERC 20 Token Will Soon Be Listed On More Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dalecoin ( ERC20 Token) About To Be Listed by Dalecoin: 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hello Dale coin Community,

While we wait for Yo bit and nova exchange Listing. We

have applied for cryp topia Listing for dale coin. The

next target exchange would be live coin, hit btc.We also

made a listing request to coss, but no reply

from them yet.

Join our telegram news channel for updates.

Re: Dalecoin ( ERC20 Token) About To Be Listed by Eldinot4(m): 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
Dalecoin:
Hello Dale coin Community,

While we wait for Yo bit and nova exchange Listing. We

have applied for cryp topia Listing for dale coin. The

next target exchange would be live coin, hit btc.We also

made a listing request to coss, but no reply

from them yet.

Join our telegram news channel for updates.

Good day sir, i am in the telegram channel, i saw that you've finished distributing the tokens, please i check my i submitted i didnt recieve the token.
Re: Dalecoin ( ERC20 Token) About To Be Listed by Dalecoin: 7:17am On Aug 27, 2017
Eldinot4:

Good day sir, i am in the telegram channel, i saw that you've finished distributing the tokens, please i check my i submitted i didnt recieve the token.
We are sorry for that,the addresses submitted was above 2,500 and we planned to give just 1,000 Addresses,so we have to choose randomly....We pasted the 1,000 addresses that received the airdrop during the distribution where one can confirm from etherscan.....You might not just be fortunate to be among the randomed addreses....We are sorry once again....
Meanwhile,Dalecoin has been listed on coinmarketcap

(1) (Reply)

UBA Scam Alert / Expand Your Business With Gsm Database / Sterling Bank Staff In Court For Stealing Customer’s N2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.