Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (1176 Views)

Samsung A20s Or Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 / Where Can I Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro? / Infinix Note 4 Is Coming Out?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 by damiantechz(m): 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
Xiaomi is coming up with a stable Android 7.0 Nougat update for Redmi Note 4 out. Redmi Note 4 has arrived with MIUI version 8.5.4.0 (Global) with Android Security patch level for July. The Redmi Note 4 took a minute or two for the initial set up. But post it, the operation was smooth. The device runs on MiUi8, built on Android Marshmallow.

Several other new features such as support for exFAT SD cards has now been included along with separate locks for Dual apps and option and for hiding content from the notification screen. There are also additional options of renaming albums, slide to browse wallpapers, pausing ongoing backups, the introduction of screen recorder and custom groups for albums with people.

This news comes after Xiaomi unveiled the roll out details for much anticipated Android Nougat-based MIUI 9 update along with the devices that will get the latest update.

Read more on
http://damiantechz..com.ng/2017/08/xiaomi-redmi-note-4.html?m=1

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 by itsloba: 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
Im currently on 8.2.4, I've had the 8.2.10 on my phone for a while but im scared to upgrade to it. Will this hinder me from getting the update?

(1) (Reply)

If Phone Companies Acted Like Lagos Babes / Iphone 8 Price And Specifications / Glo Network Disappearance: The Third Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.