Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

Accounts Officer Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accounts Officer Interview (1079 Views)

Relationship Officer Interview With Workforce / Retail Support Officer Interview By Uconnect / Client Service Officer Interview With Workforce Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Accounts Officer Interview by Blossom07: 12:15am On Aug 11, 2017
Good evening all, please I need advice on how to go about this. A friend on mine forwarded my CV to a company that are into engineering and procurement. I was called yesterday and was also sent an email inviting me for an interview on Monday for the role of accounts officer. My fear now is that i don't have any background in this position, I was working in a bank before but not in the finance department (more of HR and Admin). Please how do I prepare for this interview?? I don't know where to start from o....
Re: Accounts Officer Interview by Oluwapresley(m): 12:31am On Aug 11, 2017
Blossom07:
Good evening all, please I need advice on how to go about this. A friend on mine forwarded my CV to a company that are into engineering and procurement. I was called yesterday and was also sent an email inviting me for an interview on Monday for the role of accounts officer. My fear now is that i don't have any background in this position, I was working in a bank before but not in the finance department (more of HR and Admin). Please how do I prepare for this interview?? I don't know where to start from o....

my theory about things is: Know what you know very well! it sounds complex, right? What I mean is, whatever you know how to do, know those things very well. which now brings me to your question. As regards the interview, you can do a bit of research on the job description of an accounts officer. search online for the roles and duties of an accounts officer. then study on how to answer questions based on the job description. better yet, if in the mail, u were given a list of job descriptions, study those descriptions and see possible questions that might arise from them. study how u can tackle those questions using real life situations..

but what I'm more particular about issss.. Whatever u know how to do, know it very well.. why? you might end up disturbing urself on how to prepare for an accounts officer interview and end up not preparing on how to answer questions on the things u actually know how to do.
things like tell us about urself.. basic things..

anyways.. that's how for I can go.

1 Like

Re: Accounts Officer Interview by Blossom07: 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
Thank you very much for your advice, I really appreciate it. I wasn't given any Job description, so i guess I will have to make do with the ones on the internet. wink

(1) (Reply)

Offline Job Test / Admin Officer Urgently Wanted / Cook And Sales Girl/lady Needed In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.