Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,158 members, 7,829,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Emotional Beverly Osu Will Adopt Cute Beggar [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emotional Beverly Osu Will Adopt Cute Beggar [PICS] (1309 Views)

Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum / Beverly Osu Slammed For Smoking Cigarette As A Nun On Magazine Cover / Beverly Osu Dressed As A Nun, Smoking Cigarette Cover Of Taylor Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emotional Beverly Osu Will Adopt Cute Beggar [PICS] by TunezMedia: 5:38am On Aug 11, 2017
It's easier said than done for most who are all talk and no show. Actress and former BBA housemate, Beverly Osu was so touched about the video of an adorable girl begging that she announced that she will adopt the girl. Another perfect example of not making promises you can't keep.

http://tunezmedia..com/2017/08/emotional-beverly-osu-will-adopt-cute.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Emotional Beverly Osu Will Adopt Cute Beggar [PICS] by Rtopzy(f): 5:45am On Aug 11, 2017
Nice one, may d grace to do it fall upon her jare.
Re: Emotional Beverly Osu Will Adopt Cute Beggar [PICS] by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:20am On Aug 11, 2017
Ok but that little girl over sharp she get format for head
Re: Emotional Beverly Osu Will Adopt Cute Beggar [PICS] by MrRhymes101(m): 6:30am On Aug 11, 2017
I wonder why pple give birth to kids they can't train...
Re: Emotional Beverly Osu Will Adopt Cute Beggar [PICS] by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 11, 2017
Begging has turned into a Profession now in Naija. and it's turning into a competitive business laid on the idea of yur creativity that will make people pity you n dash you money.

me self can't tell the real and fake beggars again.

Am I the only one thinking of same thing?

1 Like

Re: Emotional Beverly Osu Will Adopt Cute Beggar [PICS] by ammyluv2002(f): 9:09am On Aug 11, 2017
MrRhymes101:
I wonder why pple give birth to kids they can't train...

It baffles me! I just don't get it!

On my way back from work yesterday, I met this young boy maybe age 7, begging for money. I asked him about his parents and he said "they're at home" embarassed shocked angry

The government should do something about this

1 Like

Re: Emotional Beverly Osu Will Adopt Cute Beggar [PICS] by MrRhymes101(m): 9:54am On Aug 11, 2017
ammyluv2002:

It baffles me! I just don't get it!

On my way back from work yesterday, I met this young boy maybe age 7, begging for money. I asked him about his parents and he said "they're at home" embarassed shocked angry

The government should do something about this
This is not really an issue for the government, I mean considering the fact that she barely has time for our basic needs. I think it's an issue of illiteracy and indiscipline, if not why on earth would parents sit comfortably at home and allow their 7yr old son to go out and beg??
Re: Emotional Beverly Osu Will Adopt Cute Beggar [PICS] by ammyluv2002(f): 9:55am On Aug 11, 2017
MrRhymes101:
This is not really an issue for the government, I mean considering the fact that she barely has time for our basic needs. I think it's an issue of illiteracy and indiscipline, if not why on earth would parents sit comfortably at home and allow their 7yr old son to go out and beg??

I totally agree with you

(1) (Reply)

Supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio Topless In New Photo-shoot / Nicki Minaj Tweeted About Beating Up A Bully At Age 11 And She Replied Her Tweet / Davido Shared Adorable Photo Of His Second Daughter, Hailey Adeleke (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.