Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Industrial Training Placement For Nigerian Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Industrial Training Placement For Nigerian Students (6110 Views)

A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. / Apply Now For NIIT Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2015 / American Liberty University Usa Offers Admission Placement For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Training Placement For Nigerian Students by cracky2(m): 2:47pm On Feb 14, 2010
Nigeria has grown to the level where the issue of industrial training experience and placement should be considered for constitutioning by nigeria's legislative arm.Conditions for provision of this opportunity to students should be given to multinationals coming into nigeria to make maximum profit.Infact it was a sad moment for me last week when i went to MTN  and GLO Communications to request for placement only to be told that they don't offer such opportunities; i didn't border for ZAIN since it was likely going  to  be the same story too.Now tell me how the upcoming nigerians studying courses related to this professions manage to survive interviews and aptitude test by these multinationals at graduation without any experience?Any that is it; nowithstanding,anyone with good IT Placement information around Akwa-Ibom,Portharcourt,Asaba and Lagos for a student of Electronic/Computer Engineering or Elect/Elect Engineering should forward it to oziawilson@yahoo.com Thanks

(1) (Reply)

A Picture Of Obama With A Bizarre Handshake / How Can I Rise My GP / How Lucrative Is Dentistry As A Profession?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.