Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,442 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

How To Make More Than 3 Million Monthly Partnering With Telecom In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make More Than 3 Million Monthly Partnering With Telecom In Nigeria (4094 Views)

Become A Millionaire With Telecom Business / Become A Member And Continue To Earn (partnering With ACCESS BANK) / AWOOF!!! Food For All Nation (partnering Access Bank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make More Than 3 Million Monthly Partnering With Telecom In Nigeria by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:51am On Aug 11, 2017
Would you need additional source of making money?
Here is an opportunity to partner in the telecom world full or part time
With Recharge and Get Paid

You become a distributor registering agent and equally earn from all their recharges using Glo. Mtn. 9mobile. Airtel. Dstv. Gotv. And Star times.

You can do it using your phone, tablet or PC.
Register now at a Basic package fee of just N5,000 or the Platinum fee of 50,000 and get 20% discount fee credited back to your account as your start-up balance on each package. Start trading instantly!!

You can also become a Distributor registering Agents that will enable you to earn N350,000 to 3.5 million naira monthly from this golden opportunity.

Interested business-minded persons should;
Contact me 08066130113 or drop your numbers

Re: How To Make More Than 3 Million Monthly Partnering With Telecom In Nigeria by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:12am On Aug 11, 2017
��������
*When a Network Marketer grows old, his child inherits his business but when a professor grows old and retires his certificate becomes a waste. So, take your INVESTMENT serious today so you can leave a legacy for your children.*
Re: How To Make More Than 3 Million Monthly Partnering With Telecom In Nigeria by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:23am On Aug 12, 2017
the benefits

Re: How To Make More Than 3 Million Monthly Partnering With Telecom In Nigeria by MrJonny(m): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
is this Piuni?
Re: How To Make More Than 3 Million Monthly Partnering With Telecom In Nigeria by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:51am On Aug 19, 2017
MrJonny:
is this Piuni?
No you can add me on this number for more information 080 66130 113
Re: How To Make More Than 3 Million Monthly Partnering With Telecom In Nigeria by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:55am On Aug 19, 2017
The New World of Building Wealth

- When u recharge *you get paid*
- You buy data *you get paid*
- You refer people *you get paid*
- Your people recharge *you get paid*
- Your people buy data *you get paid*
- Your people refer people *you get paid*
- You register with RAGP *you get paid*
- You are made a distributor and dealer with all privileges to Mtn, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile, Dstv, Gotv, Startimes, etc.

This is new. This is the best thing happening to/in Nigeria.

This is larger than Oil, bigger than Importation, more massive than Fashion and Entertainment.

If you care to know more, join me by adding my contact

1 Like

Re: How To Make More Than 3 Million Monthly Partnering With Telecom In Nigeria by joespiceman(m): 2:53am On Aug 19, 2017
add me on 08141210940
Re: How To Make More Than 3 Million Monthly Partnering With Telecom In Nigeria by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
Goodnews! Goodnews!! Goodnews!!!

Latest Update - Phcn Bill Payment have been added to our Recharge & Get Paid Portal

Get Commission whenever you use our App/Portal to pay 4 PHCN/NEPA Bill

Earn from our N55.6 Billions Compensation Plan anytime you refer or personally

Use our App/portal to do Dstv, Gotv, Startime, Data Subscription, Phcn Bill payment
& Virtual Airtime Top Up. Just Ask Me How to Get Started
Re: How To Make More Than 3 Million Monthly Partnering With Telecom In Nigeria by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
Proof

Re: How To Make More Than 3 Million Monthly Partnering With Telecom In Nigeria by imagrg(m): 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
Would you need additional source of making money?
Here is an opportunity to partner in the telecom world full or part time
With Recharge and Get Paid

You become a distributor registering agent and equally earn from all their recharges using Glo. Mtn. 9mobile. Airtel. Dstv. Gotv. And Star times.

You can do it using your phone, tablet or PC.
Register now at a Basic package fee of just N5,000 or the Platinum fee of 50,000 and get 20% discount fee credited back to your account as your start-up balance on each package. Start trading instantly!!

You can also become a Distributor registering Agents that will enable you to earn N350,000 to 3.5 million naira monthly from this golden opportunity.

Interested business-minded persons should;
Contact me 08066130113 or drop your numbers
I'm interested. Please chat with me on WhatsApp.
See my signature below for whatsapp contact only.
Re: How To Make More Than 3 Million Monthly Partnering With Telecom In Nigeria by Dollabiz: 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
oh
Re: How To Make More Than 3 Million Monthly Partnering With Telecom In Nigeria by imagrg(m): 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
Is this not a Scam? If not, please enlighten me more on it.
Re: How To Make More Than 3 Million Monthly Partnering With Telecom In Nigeria by mrhansome12(m): 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
imagrg:
Is this not a Scam? If not, please enlighten me more on it.
No its not, I can't reply on my main account because bot ban it. Check the first post my number is there you can add me up
Re: How To Make More Than 3 Million Monthly Partnering With Telecom In Nigeria by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:31am On Aug 27, 2017
Back from ban

Re: How To Make More Than 3 Million Monthly Partnering With Telecom In Nigeria by Fayobless: 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
Pls i'm interested, chat me up on 09079184845, email mfayobi@gmail.com.
Re: How To Make More Than 3 Million Monthly Partnering With Telecom In Nigeria by solomto(f): 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: How To Make More Than 3 Million Monthly Partnering With Telecom In Nigeria by Abelademola9(m): 11:30am On Feb 25, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Buying mainnet Pi network coins @600/pi / Learn How To Make Extra Money Trading FOREX, Bitcoin, Gold / What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.