Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

How To Activate ATM Card For Online Transactions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Activate ATM Card For Online Transactions (6279 Views)

Senate Asks CBN To Suspend ATM Card Maintenance Charges / VCC: Top Best Places To Generate Virtual Credit Cards For Online Transactions / 9 Reasons Why The ATM Swallows An ATM Card. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Activate ATM Card For Online Transactions by cletoo12(m): 9:20am On Aug 11, 2017
How To Activate Your Debit Card (A T M) For Online Transactions
Before you can use your ATM card do most of the online transactions, you need to activate the card to avoid having problems when doing online transactions. Most people complain that they always find it difficult to to use their ATM card do online transactions like webpay, funding accounts (like betting accounts), linking of card to PayPal account, running facebook ads, payment of school fees with ATM Card etc. So before you will able to do the above stuff you need to activate your card for online transactions.

How do I activate my ATM card?

1. To activate your card visit any ATM machine that work very well for transactions.

2. Insert your card.

3. Then select Quickteller.

4. chose the type of account you are using

5. Select *other*

6. Enter 322222 as your payment code

6. Then put your phone number as your

customers reference code.

7. Then accept the amount that will display, IE #1.00

8. Then you follow the prompts in order to
complete the transaction.

source: puntersloaded..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Activate ATM Card For Online Transactions by Khaliyah(m): 9:46am On Aug 11, 2017
My brother i tried it just last week it refused to work
Re: How To Activate ATM Card For Online Transactions by Olibboy: 10:04am On Aug 11, 2017
I'm using mine without any activation. Team MasterCard
Re: How To Activate ATM Card For Online Transactions by cletoo12(m): 10:55am On Aug 11, 2017
Khaliyah:
My brother i tried it just last week it refused to work
go to your bank and complain.
Re: How To Activate ATM Card For Online Transactions by cletoo12(m): 10:58am On Aug 11, 2017
Olibboy:
I'm using mine without any activation. Team MasterCard

some card are like that, maybe they have activate it before they give you the card.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hot Stocks That Will Make You Rich In 2008 / Make 30%-50% Profit Monthly On Forex Without Trading / Get A Bank Account In Usa Or Uk From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.