Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 30th Septembr 2017 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 30th Septembr 2017 (37247 Views)

Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Manchester United - (0 - 3) On 30th June 2020 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Ajax: UCL Semi Finals (0 - 1) On 30th April 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 30th Septembr 2017 by Evestar200(f): 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
PureMe01:
u no see am finish jare.U comot wen dem just score,u no stay back watch d match finish..na bad market e be last last gringrin
Crystal palace will score their first goal of the season against Chelsea.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 30th Septembr 2017 by tolufase: 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 30th Septembr 2017 by LesbianBoy(m): 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
**Breaking news on Sky Sports**

Conte blames buhari for defeat

Wonders shall never end...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 30th Septembr 2017 by iluvpomo(m): 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
CaptPlanet:

My brother, its not easy. We'll try another day. Its a good lesson for Conte and Chelsea.

2nd bottle already.
Never easy to defend the title. I am encouraged with the way they balled @ UCL though cool

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 30th Septembr 2017 by obiageIi(f): 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
alt3r3g0:

Remove the bolded from your list.
Chelsea reject, right?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 30th Septembr 2017 by riczy(m): 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
This is jux d beginning, cheloose!!! How market

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 30th Septembr 2017 by sekem: 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
osazsky:
which kind coach b Dis one u remove morata and brought in Williams when lui Kane , scorpion,jazz, jack barwa , Micheal Scofield dey bench.how come okocha miss DAT one on one chance,foolish will smith nor fit score penalty, how I wish anorld play self, chuk Norris and Steven sugar nor fit defend DAT goal wet common d bryne play from outside, rufia Bleep up for conceding DAT go, I miss jakie chan sha, if only vandan nor retire, imagine all this squared e nor fit win common city wet nor get better players self, yeye couch van gal nor fit put all these players. I nor even enjoy d match self

Guy abeg which match exactly were you watching?

7 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 30th Septembr 2017 by alt3r3g0: 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
obiageIi:

Chelsea reject, right?

Some players improve. Look at Pogba, Salah, Matic..Lukaku also was a Chelsea reject.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 30th Septembr 2017 by Chubhie: 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
captplanet, what a pep masterclass! mourinho doesn't come close to this.After shaktar game and then this, I can now confirm that pep's a tactical genius!

7 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 30th Septembr 2017 by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
mrMeen:
see as all the jackals and hayenas get mouth just because them beat the blues it's just a single defeat and it happens so no worry we were outplayed today and kudos to man city.

it's the red ducks Manyu I dey pity you no play arsenal you no play Liverpool you no play Tottenham you no play man city you no play is and your still second by the time licozade fire you, mane and sallah tear you, Harry Kane bang you, Aguero and sane and Jesus brutalised you and hazard and Morata crush you no so you go find yourselves in Europa league once again desperately hanging on to sixth my 2 cent.

You sound pathetic
You lost a game today and you started predicting the future..shame!

10 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 30th Septembr 2017 by CaptPlanet(m): 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
iluvpomo:
Never easy to defend the title. I am encouraged with the way they balled @ UCL though cool

I'm telling u. Its never easy. Our team is screaming for another top skriker. Batshuayi is good but he still has a long way to go.

Our Ucl performance was top notch. I just hope we continue like that. 3rd bottle and i,m done for the night.

Ktbffh

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 30th Septembr 2017 by Syphonn(m): 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
Chelsea fans ntoooooor!!!!

Congo-Brazzaville’s President’s daughter, Claudia Sassou Nguesso was recently involved in a blackmail scandal and when she refused to oblige her blackmailer, he released her s*x tape.
Claudia Sassou Nguesso is the Communications adviser to her father, Denis Sassou Nguesso.

Watch video at www.busygisting.com
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 30th Septembr 2017 by haffaze777(m): 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Haffaze777 will not eat tonight tongue tongue
4 where
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 30th Septembr 2017 by zagadat1: 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hazard can only function in one position and you want to compare him with Neymar, Bale, Messi or Ronaldo?

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 30th Septembr 2017 by CaptPlanet(m): 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
Chubhie:
captplanet, what a pep masterclass! mourinho doesn't come close to this.After shaktar game and then this, I can now confirm that pep's a tactical genius!

My brother I agree with you and it seems Guadiola is going for the title. For me there were so many "ifs" in the cfc team but not to take away anything from this city performance, they were a class or two ahead of us today. Congrats to them.

My only joy today was Christensen. He had an amazing game and Rudiger too!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 30th Septembr 2017 by ehison007: 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
Would you like to make extra cash with your knowledge? Join this active online quiz competition via- http://powerbrains.com.ng . UP TO 100,OOO NAIRA TO BE WON
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 30th Septembr 2017 by Chubhie: 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
CaptPlanet:

My brother I agree with you and it seems Guadiola is going for the title. For me there were so many "ifs" in the cfc team but not to take away anything from this city performance, they were a class or two ahead of us today. Congrats to them.

My only joy today was Christensen. He had an amazing game and Rudiger too!
You should be more worried that pep has pointed the way to outwit the formation conte once used to win the league.

Most managers will watch today's clip before taking on chelsea. mourinho will watch it 30 times!

conte must come up with another alien formation or enjoy the mourinho season from henceforth.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 30th Septembr 2017 by pek(m): 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
Game don end

Wrong tactical approach from Conte

why would u bench moses nd start willian
Are you sure you watched the match?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 30th Septembr 2017 by valemtech(m): 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
Nice one

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 30th Septembr 2017 by CaptPlanet(m): 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
Chubhie:

You should be more worried that pep has pointed the way to outwit the formation conte once used to win the league.

Most managers will watch today's clip before taking on chelsea. mourinho will watch it 30 times!

conte must come up with another alien formation or enjoy the mourinho season from henceforth.

Just like they told us last season when spurs beat us but we went on to win the league. Why should I be worried about it?

If Mourinho likes, he should watch it till the league ends, if he gets his tactics wrong the day we meet we'll thrash him and utd. That is the least of my worries!

We had a bad day today doesn't mean we'll continue having bad days till the league ends.

Oh and abt the mou season, by this time during his defence, we were languishing around the relegation zone but we've lost 2 games and we're still in the top 4 having played 3 of the top 6 teams in the league.

Not to worry, we'll see how he'll fare when those fixtures start coming for utd.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 30th Septembr 2017 by Charles4075(m): 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin
Yes ooooooh
But you Bleep up ohhh. You for give me code since make I enter the thread like python dance.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 30th Septembr 2017 by Chubhie: 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
CaptPlanet:

Just like they told us last season when spurs beat us but we went on to win the league. Why should I be worried about it?

If Mourinho likes, he should watch it till the league ends, if he gets his tactics wrong the day we meet we'll thrash him and utd. That is the least of my worries!

We had a bad day today doesn't mean we'll continue having bad days till the league ends.

Oh and abt the mou season, by this time during his defence, we were languishing around the relegation zone but we've lost 2 games and we're still in the top 4 having played 3 of the top 6 teams in the league.

Not to worry, we'll see how he'll fare when those fixtures start coming for utd.
October is loaded for United.With the way arsene tweaked his arsenal team to match chelsea tactically and now how pep has shown how to dominate and stop chelsea playing out from the back, it's logical that conte must improvise against United or pay the price.

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 30th Septembr 2017 by funnynation(m): 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
Thread closed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 30th Septembr 2017 by Godwin616: 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
obiageIi:
Pep Guardiola turning bunch of average players to world beaters
you called this man city squad "average"?. the EPL champion last 3 season, runner-up last 2 season, and top 4 last season. The same squad that beat Barca in UCL at etihad last season. Man city has the best squad in EPL for the past 4 years but have been under performing.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 30th Septembr 2017 by Evansjj(m): 10:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
mrMeen:
see as all the jackals and hayenas get mouth just because them beat the blues it's just a single defeat and it happens so no worry we were outplayed today and kudos to man city.

it's the red ducks Manyu I dey pity you no play arsenal you no play Liverpool you no play Tottenham you no play man city you no play is and your still second by the time licozade fire you, mane and sallah tear you, Harry Kane bang you, Aguero and sane and Jesus brutalised you and hazard and Morata crush you no so you go find yourselves in Europa league once again desperately hanging on to sixth my 2 cent.
lol this one got me cracking
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 30th Septembr 2017 by obiageIi(f): 10:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
Godwin616:
you called this man city squad "average"?. the EPL champion last 3 season, runner-up last 2 season, and top 4 last season. The same squad that beat Barca in UCL at etihad last season. Man city has the best squad in EPL for the past 4 years but have been under performing.
You would like to do player to player analysis? Mcity and barca or real or juve, Bayern? Teams with world Cup winners, years of FIFA team of the year
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 30th Septembr 2017 by IsiAbuncha(m): 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Was trying to give dem fans morale na.
U wicked abeg, u know how many people ticket done cut now because of your misleading post? People wey follow ur mouth don lose money, their bet don cast angry
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 30th Septembr 2017 by Adaumunocha(f): 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
IsiAbuncha:

U wicked abeg, u know how many people ticket done cut now because of your misleading post? People wey follow ur mouth don lose money, their bet don cast angry
Sarcasm? I resemble punting priestess? Lolzz... My hands are clean.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 30th Septembr 2017 by mikron(m): 11:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
Khutie:
•••Chelsea is down, I repeat...champions of England is down (ex champions tho grin) Kelvin the home alone boy don do his magic...
Nobody hits Pep the way Conte did last season, now the smallish Italian has lost his faith in his jumping prowess and ability. cheesy
he jumps like monkey, why cant he jump today abi dem tie him leg?? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 30th Septembr 2017 by Ibj50(m): 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
obiageIi:

Sterling, delph, otamendi, walker, sane, de bruyne will never get starting shirts at barca, real, psg, Chelsea, juve or Bayern
really?
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 30th Septembr 2017 by Ibj50(m): 11:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
obiageIi:

Sterling, delph, otamendi, walker, sane, de bruyne will never get starting shirts at barca, real, psg, Chelsea, juve or Bayern
never is a big word.. is Man. city a small team?
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 30th Septembr 2017 by mikron(m): 11:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
iluvpomo:
Willian did not start, he came in for Morata in the 1st half when Morata got injured. I doubt Moses would have made a difference. The whole team was flat today undecided
what happen to ur team 2dy? ur coach didnt jump up in ecstasy 2dy? what happened to ur batman aka batshuayi? he couldnt fly past mancity abi? i ll so troll u guys this season ehhh grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th December 2018 / Arsenal Vs Sporting Lisbon Europa League (3 - 5) pens On 16th March 2023 / Nine Ways Arsenal Fans Behave During Transfer Window (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.