Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Lucrative Bulksms Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lucrative Bulksms Business (455 Views)

How I Made N80,000 From Bulksms Business / Bulksms Business, You Can Make Money By Selling Customize SMS / Want to Start A Bulksms Business? Brand New Responsive Bulk SMS Website For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lucrative Bulksms Business by godwinweb(m): 11:02am On Aug 11, 2017
Dear business Seeker
Are you looking for a business to invest in, I have an Idea for you. have you heard about bulksms business, you might be wondering how bulksms business concerns you, because some thought that Is only those that has a cyber café are meant to do this business. Now I want to clearly make you understand that bulksms business is also meant for you as an individual. it does not matter whether you have been into computer or not or whether you did a computer training, any normal human being with reasoning can do this business. I will go into explanation to tell you how you can start this bulksms business and how you can benefit from it.
How To Start Bulksms Business.
To start bulksms business is as easy as anything you can ever think of and same with managing the business. Below is the steps to get started.
1. WEBSITE: what I mean by website is that you most have a bulksms website, that is where you have people send a sms with your bulksms website and sending the sms is not free they will have to pay you before making use of your website. As they are sending the sms in bulk your money is coming in bulk. You will also be a reseller, which means anybody that registered under your website will have to buy unit from your website before he/she can be able to send sms. Remember we can help design a good website to get started, the cost is pocket friendly.
2. SMS UNIT: what is sms unit, now sms unit is what enables you or any customer that registered under your website to send sms. Without sms unit you cannot send sms. Before coming to this level you might have built a bulksms website. you can buy sms unit from our platform if you already have a bulksms website. www.smsforth.com
3. PROMOTION: after having your bulksms website you have to promote it so that people in Nigeria and in other country will know about your bulksms website for them to start making use of your platform. You can do that on social media like Facebook, twitter, whatsapp, email, etc and you can also use your bulksms website to market your platform by getting the updated gsm database grouped by state and local govt. we can also provide that for you.
I will go in to the benefits of this bulksms business because is not just telling you how to start but will also tell you how you can benefit. In our country now nobody will ever invest in what he/she cannot benefits from.
Do you know that election is coming up and campaign is going in different parties and states now let’s assume you have a bulksms website and it happens to be that the party you are supporting or it can be from any other party wants to send sms as a campaign telling the audience that there will be a party meeting on 25th of next month. ok all this long story where is it heading to, remember we are assuming” now you have them use your bulksms website and they have like 5000 audience to receive the sms and the sms will be send twice a week , it mean in a year (52weeks) you have sold 520,000 units to them. If you make a profit of just N1 per unit you sold, it means you have earn N520,000 per year from this same party every year, and can you send this to E.g church, hospital, schools, business owners, night club, salon, restaurant, politician contesting for election, mosque, hotel. Now you see bulksms business is what investing in. many have this bulksms business and they are really doing well. They say “opportunity knock on the door of prepared man not a preparing man”.
Contact us today for your bulksms website... 0.9.0.6.0.1.4.1.3.6.5 or whatsapp 0.8.1.4.9.9.3.1.8.9.1
Your internet friend,
Godwin.
Re: Lucrative Bulksms Business by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 11, 2017
Bulk SMS sending service offers great opportunities, no doubt. Some of us would be no where today if not for the rewards inherent in this type of program.
Re: Lucrative Bulksms Business by Tunagee(m): 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
godwinweb:
Dear business Seeker
Are you looking for a business to invest in, I have an Idea for you. have you heard about bulksms business, you might be wondering how bulksms business concerns you, because some thought that Is only those that has a cyber café are meant to do this business. Now I want to clearly make you understand that bulksms business is also meant for you as an individual. it does not matter whether you have been into computer or not or whether you did a computer training, any normal human being with reasoning can do this business. I will go into explanation to tell you how you can start this bulksms business and how you can benefit from it.
How To Start Bulksms Business.
To start bulksms business is as easy as anything you can ever think of and same with managing the business. Below is the steps to get started.
1. WEBSITE: what I mean by website is that you most have a bulksms website, that is where you have people send a sms with your bulksms website and sending the sms is not free they will have to pay you before making use of your website. As they are sending the sms in bulk your money is coming in bulk. You will also be a reseller, which means anybody that registered under your website will have to buy unit from your website before he/she can be able to send sms. Remember we can help design a good website to get started, the cost is pocket friendly.
2. SMS UNIT: what is sms unit, now sms unit is what enables you or any customer that registered under your website to send sms. Without sms unit you cannot send sms. Before coming to this level you might have built a bulksms website. you can buy sms unit from our platform if you already have a bulksms website. www.smsforth.com
3. PROMOTION: after having your bulksms website you have to promote it so that people in Nigeria and in other country will know about your bulksms website for them to start making use of your platform. You can do that on social media like Facebook, twitter, whatsapp, email, etc and you can also use your bulksms website to market your platform by getting the updated gsm database grouped by state and local govt. we can also provide that for you.
I will go in to the benefits of this bulksms business because is not just telling you how to start but will also tell you how you can benefit. In our country now nobody will ever invest in what he/she cannot benefits from.
Do you know that election is coming up and campaign is going in different parties and states now let’s assume you have a bulksms website and it happens to be that the party you are supporting or it can be from any other party wants to send sms as a campaign telling the audience that there will be a party meeting on 25th of next month. ok all this long story where is it heading to, remember we are assuming” now you have them use your bulksms website and they have like 5000 audience to receive the sms and the sms will be send twice a week , it mean in a year (52weeks) you have sold 520,000 units to them. If you make a profit of just N1 per unit you sold, it means you have earn N520,000 per year from this same party every year, and can you send this to E.g church, hospital, schools, business owners, night club, salon, restaurant, politician contesting for election, mosque, hotel. Now you see bulksms business is what investing in. many have this bulksms business and they are really doing well. They say “opportunity knock on the door of prepared man not a preparing man”.
Contact us today for your bulksms website... 0.9.0.6.0.1.4.1.3.6.5 or whatsapp 0.8.1.4.9.9.3.1.8.9.1
Your internet friend,
Godwin.

Guy, bulk SMS na business wey don die. Everybody now owns a site including myself; so leave matter for Mathias.
Re: Lucrative Bulksms Business by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2017
Tunagee:

Guy, bulk SMS na business wey don die. Everybody now owns a site including myself; so leave matter for Mathias.
Really ?

(1) (Reply)

Start Popcorn Business With Just #50k And Make A Minimum Of #50k Monthly. / Bill Gates Loses Position As World's Richest Man.. See The New World Richest Man / Unilever: We’re Launching More Local Innovations Than Ever Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.