Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,129 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:05 AM

I Want To Visa Dubai, Need Serious Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Visa Dubai, Need Serious Advice (599 Views)

Trump Administration To Take Aim At 'birth Tourism' In Expected Change To Visa.. / UK: Changes To Visa, Immigration Rules Effective October 1 / Travel Plans, Need Serious Advice. Serious Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Want To Visa Dubai, Need Serious Advice by eyinimofe(m): 11:38am On Aug 11, 2017
Please i want to visit Dubai with my wife next month and i have read everything on ''QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2''
We would be staying for 10 days or there about,please i will like to know the best and cheapest area to stay, hotel fee and all.Looking forward to positive replies.Thanks
Re: I Want To Visa Dubai, Need Serious Advice by justwise(m): 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
eyinimofe:
Please i want to visit Dubai with my wife next month and i have read everything on ''QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2''
We would be staying for 10 days or there about,please i will like to know the best and cheapest area to stay, hotel fee and all.Looking forward to positive replies.Thanks

Post this there

(1)

Two Children Die Along With Others After Fatal Highway Accident. Photos / Please Nairalanders, Shortest Route From Agbara To Ikoyi? / Lincoln University California Spring 2018 Prospective Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.