Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

How To Change Your World With Networking Business - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Change Your World With Networking Business (273 Views)

For Your World Class Furnitures / Call In For Your World Web Sit / Solar Power Installation In Nigeria, Lets Help You Light Your WORLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Your World With Networking Business by njisomtin: 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
*WHAT ARE YOU DOING Today?*

*People who make effort to network today, tomorrow will be driving their SUVs and enjoying their lives with good money and you ask "how come I am not having results!" They are Net-WORKING! not net-PLAYING, net-HOPING, net-WAITING, net-BLAMING and net-SLEEPING. DO something today to get something tomorrow*!

*You can plan all you want, study all you want and learn all you want. But the only people who win in network marketing are people who take action today, tomorrow, and everyday.*

*Robert Kiyosaki*

_Network Marketing_

1:Why does it cost money to sign up?
������
= because its a business,not a job and businesses cost money.

2: Are you trying to make money off me?
������
= No I'm trying to make money with you.

3: Is it a scam?
�������
= I don't do scams, but I love that you think so highly of me.

4: Is it pyramid scheme?
������
= you mean where all the people at the top make all the money, take long vacations, fly with private jets,while people at the bottom work most for the least amount of money? and get no time for vacation?, well that might just be the corporate world!

5: how long till I see results?

= when you decide to get to work you see results.

6: I've tried but I failed!
�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀
= why didn't you quit dating the first time you had that bad date?

7: my uncle Bob said it won't work
��������������������
= your uncle Bob is still broke?

8: can I at least try for a month?
����������
= this is a business , not a job and businesses are not build in just a month.

Identify Quality by what they say with their mouth. Remember quality can be that unemployed person.
�������

Our Duty is to change lives, look for willing people with a right mindset......
It's time to change our mindset today. ���‍♀��‍♀�������� Let's tell the World!!!!

You can still make millions this year in network marketing business, I can mentor you, chat with me on 07038589110

Whatsapp:07038589110

See you at the Top

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Cheap Room Self Contain In Vi/lekki Or A Room Mate That Wanna Share / Christal Villa, King's Court / 6 unit of Roomselfcontain For Rent200k.A yr rent required.verry close to unilag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.