Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Battling With High Blood Pressure? Let's Talk On The Natural Remedy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Battling With High Blood Pressure? Let's Talk On The Natural Remedy (1147 Views)

Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol / Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here / Mobile Public Toilet In Ojodu, Lagos, World Class With High Tech Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Battling With High Blood Pressure? Let's Talk On The Natural Remedy by olukemmie84: 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
ATTENTION! If You Are Battling With High Blood Pressure, Then This Will Be the Most Important Letter You Will Ever Read…
"Discover A PROVEN Method To Control And *NORMALISE YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE* Naturally Even WITHOUT USING DANGEROUS DRUGS ... IN 30 DAYS OR LESS ..."
Dear Friend,
Have you been battling with High Blood pressure a.k.a hypertension?
Have you been told a lie that hypertension is incurable and that you have to continue using medications for the rest of your life?
Are you looking for a solution to HYPERTENSION that is Effective, Safe And Without Any side Effects?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above questions, then today is your lucky day.
Why?
Because I am about to debunk the lies of multi-Billion Dollar drugs company and reveal why they don’t want you to know the truth about High Blood pressure.
The truth is, they need you to continue to buy their expensive, dangerous and risky drugs to maintain their high profit.
My dear, it is all about money- yes cold hard cash
I am a living witness
My mum battled HBP for over 30 years.
She was placed permanently on very expensive drugs like Amlodipine (Amlodipine 5mg or Amlodipine 10mg).
But this powerful drug gradually wrecked her system.
Though she experienced temporary relieve, her continued use of the drug was what gave her the temporary relieve.
But with each usage, she experienced symptoms like:
Dizziness ·
Insomnia (sleeplessness)
Pounding heartbeats or fluttering in her chest
Chest pain or heavy feeling.
Feelings like something is moving around her chest
Pain spreading to the arm or shoulder
Nausea
Excessive sweating
Feeling like she might pass out
Swelling in her hands, ankles, or feet.
I was in secondary school then and could do nothing as I watched her health deteriorate gradually.
My dad tried all he could.
He spent hundreds of thousands of naira on drugs, and medical consultation.
At the end of the day, she had a heart attack that led to stroke.
Though she recovered a bit, the complications led to her death 6 months later.
It was the darkest moment of my life.
My dad was inconsolable
My siblings were shattered
The family was devastated
The crown jewel of our family was gone.
It was a heart wrenching feeling for me as I digested the reality of the moment.
My precious mum was gone for good
Never to be seen again, at least on this side of eternity
That event, marked a huge turning point in my life
I started investing in natural health and healthy living.
It was in the process I discovered some of the information you will be getting today.
The bottom line is:
High Blood pressure is Curable
Do you know that High Blood Pressure can cause Erectile Dysfunction if left untreated?
Even worse, the medication used to treat it can also impair sexual function and cause Erectile Dysfunction.
For some men these dangerous drugs damage the lining of blood vessels and causes arteries to harden and narrow (atherosclerosis), limiting blood flow.
The decreased blood flow makes it difficult to achieve and maintain erections — often referred to as erectile dysfunction.
For women it can reduce blood flow to the vagina. This leads to a decrease in sexual desire or arousal, vaginal dryness, or difficulty achieving orgasm
If you are not already suffering sexual dysfunction, the next time you visit hospital try and discuss with other hypertensive patients that have been on blood pressure lowing drugs for up to a year and above.
By the time you talk with 5 people am sure 3 of them will confirm they have sexual dysfunction.
In the course of my research, I stumbled on the result of a research from a University in America.
A study by researchers at the Department of Physiology, Georgia Health Sciences University, in Augusta, Georgia found that approximately 30 percent of men with hypertension complain of erectile dysfunction.
And here is a quote from a leading authority in the field of High Blood pressure management
“Blood pressure can be kept under control naturally using Herbal Supplements. High blood pressure is almost non-existent in non-Westernized countries like Japan and china. Drugs don’t do it.”… JOEL FUHRMAN, M.D.
According to current statistics:
45% of death in Nigeria is due to heart diseases
51% of death is due to stroke globally
46% of adult ages 25 years and above has the highest prevalent of high blood pressure according to W.H.O
High blood pressure affect at least one in three men and one in four women
66% percent heart attack sufferers and 77% of stroke sufferers are due to blood pressure higher than 140/90 mm Hg.
Please Don’t Become Another Statistic Of These Epidemics.
Take responsibility for your own life today!ATTENTION! If You Are Battling With High Blood Pressure, Then This Will Be the Most Important Letter You Will Ever Read…
"Discover A PROVEN Method To Control And *NORMALISE YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE* Naturally Even WITHOUT USING DANGEROUS DRUGS ... IN 30 DAYS OR LESS ..."
Dear Friend,
Have you been told a lie that hypertension is incurable and that you have to continue using medications for the rest of your life?
Are you looking for a solution to HYPERTENSION that is Effective, Safe And Without Any side Effects?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above questions, then today is your lucky day.
Why?
Because I am about to debunk the lies of multi-Billion Dollar drugs company and reveal why they don’t want you to know the truth about High Blood pressure.
The truth is, they need you to continue to buy their expensive, dangerous and risky drugs to maintain their high profit.
I am a living witness
She was placed permanently on very expensive drugs like Amlodipine (Amlodipine 5mg or Amlodipine 10mg).
Though she experienced temporary relieve, her continued use of the drug was what gave her the temporary relieve.
Dizziness ·
Insomnia (sleeplessness)
Nausea
Excessive sweating
I was in secondary school then and could do nothing as I watched her health deteriorate gradually.
My dad was inconsolable
It was a heart wrenching feeling for me as I digested the reality of the moment.
It was in the process I discovered some of the information you will be getting today.
The bottom line is:
Do you know that High Blood Pressure can cause Erectile Dysfunction if left untreated?
Even worse, the medication used to treat it can also impair sexual function and cause Erectile Dysfunction.
For some men these dangerous drugs damage the lining of blood vessels and causes arteries to harden and narrow (atherosclerosis), limiting blood flow.
The decreased blood flow makes it difficult to achieve and maintain erections — often referred to as erectile dysfunction.
For women it can reduce blood flow to the vagina. This leads to a decrease in sexual desire or arousal, vaginal dryness, or difficulty achieving orgasm
If you are not already suffering sexual dysfunction, the next time you visit hospital try and discuss with other hypertensive patients that have been on blood pressure lowing drugs for up to a year and above.
By the time you talk with 5 people am sure 3 of them will confirm they have sexual dysfunction.
In the course of my research, I stumbled on the result of a research from a University in America.
A study by researchers at the Department of Physiology, Georgia Health Sciences University, in Augusta, Georgia found that approximately 30 percent of men with hypertension complain of erectile dysfunction.
And here is a quote from a leading authority in the field of High Blood pressure management
“Blood pressure can be kept under control naturally using Herbal Supplements. High blood pressure is almost non-existent in non-Westernized countries like Japan and china. Drugs don’t do it.”… JOEL FUHRMAN, M.D.
46% of adult ages 25 years and above has the highest prevalent of high blood pressure according to W.H.O
66% percent heart attack sufferers and 77% of stroke sufferers are due to blood pressure higher than 140/90 mm Hg.
Take responsibility for your own life today!
ATTENTION! If You Are Battling With High Blood Pressure, Then This Will Be the Most Important Letter You Will Ever Read…
Dear Friend,
Why?
I am a living witness
Dizziness ·
Insomnia (sleeplessness)
Nausea
Excessive sweating
My dad was inconsolable
The bottom line is:
Take responsibility for your own life today!

(1) (Reply)

Flat Tummy Herbs / Dane Medicals - #1 In Medical Solutions / Hip And Leg Pains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.