Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,332 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Asa "QUESTION" Discussion On Lyrics - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Asa "QUESTION" Discussion On Lyrics (856 Views)

Toni Braxton Ft H.E.R. – Gotta Move On Lyrics / Toni Braxton – Gotta Move On Lyrics Feat H.E.R / “Good Thing”: Asa Premieres The Music Video For Her Most Recent Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asa "QUESTION" Discussion On Lyrics by purem(m): 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
Hi guys! Asa seem to be asking some reasonable questions on her single track titled "question" so I was thinking that some wise men and women could give an answer to some of the questions...

So here is the lyrics of the song......

Tell me how many women childhood dreams come to past
Tell me how many movies turn out real
There are so many questions
Questions I'll like to ask
So you can understand exactly how I feel

Tell me how many people wish they were someone else
Someone they think the world wants them to be
Tell me how many babies will be born just to die
Leaving me with these questions
Asking why

Tell me how do trees whisper
How do birds learn to sing
And how does the rainbow stay the same
How do bees make their honey
How do they learn to sting
Can a broken heart get back to heal again

How do people get so busy they don't find time to love
What's the truth behind why people go to war
Why is there so much religion yet there's so little love
Will I ever get to know the truth some day

Where's the youth who's gonna dare - where's the elder who really cares
Why do people believe things they know arent true
When you look into the mirror who do you see
Why do we have to grow to be wise....

Incase you don't have the song on ur phone here is a link to download. https://www.naijaglee.com/download?request=fe8498a79f2cb68f70cf54893b3575c5c1d65eafbc2673736e76063a4218d9c341ce561140c143d1f99f7f115d9aa17b06779961868e427cd9bfbeffb584390e

Re: Asa "QUESTION" Discussion On Lyrics by Raintaker(m): 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nice one, I've always loved ASA When was d dong released?

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of 2baba And Blackface / Mr. P - Ebeano (Official Video) / Where Can I Download Musics With Cover Arts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.