Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,545 members, 7,955,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

Need Softcopy Of A Book, Novel Or Textbook? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Need Softcopy Of A Book, Novel Or Textbook? (786 Views)

SURVIVORS (a Novel) / Read A Book Today!!! / How Much Can Writing A Secondary School Textbook Fetch Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Softcopy Of A Book, Novel Or Textbook? by Leopantro: 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
looking for the softcopy of a book, novel or textbook? let us help get it for you. if we fail we will reward you with phone credit.

HOW IT WORKS:

1. Request for a book by sending the name and author of the book to the number in the signature in the format "NAME" SPACE "AUTHOR".
2. you will receive a text acknowledging your request.
3. you will be given a time frame to wait.
4. if successful, you will receive a text with further instructions to follow to get the book.
5. if unsuccessful, you will also receive a text. kindly follow the instructuons.

KINDLY NOTE.

1. you will not receive the book, you will receive a link to the book.
2. Daily request limited to 20 a day.
3. Time frame for request is 7pm to 9pm daily. ( subject to change)
4. if search for requested book is unsuccessful, you will receive the phone credit by 10pm.
5. Phone credit will be in MTN for now. ( subject to change)
6. One request = One book. Do not request for a compilation of books.

NO CALLS ACCEPTED
Re: Need Softcopy Of A Book, Novel Or Textbook? by Leopantro: 7:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
thanks for tour patronage. the following books were found for those that requested.
looking forward to more requests

Re: Need Softcopy Of A Book, Novel Or Textbook? by MaxGraviton: 10:48am On Oct 11, 2017
smileyHey buddy.
Re: Need Softcopy Of A Book, Novel Or Textbook? by Leopantro: 10:54am On Oct 11, 2017
MaxGraviton:
smileyHey buddy.
dude, long time. been a while.
Re: Need Softcopy Of A Book, Novel Or Textbook? by MaxGraviton: 2:51am On Oct 13, 2017
Leopantro:

dude, long time.
been a while.

I know right? grin. The thing is I've had (and still have) some phone issues. I plan on sorting it out really soon.
Meanwhile can I have your working BBM pin or any other means of chatting you up?
Re: Need Softcopy Of A Book, Novel Or Textbook? by Leopantro: 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
MaxGraviton:

I know right? grin. The thing is I've had (and still have) some phone issues. I plan on sorting it out really soon.
Meanwhile can I have your working BBM pin or any other means of chatting you up?

search for @sleopantro on telegram

(1) (Reply)

MURDER JOURNALS : BROTHER'S KEEPER COMPLETED / KIMBERLY ( Pathetic Story Of A Lost Girl) / Traffic Harmony (the party Story) 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.