Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:39 AM

SOLD ON OLX!!! Oukitel U16 Max.3gb,32gb,4G LTE, Fingerprint, Big Battery, Nougat - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SOLD ON OLX!!! Oukitel U16 Max.3gb,32gb,4G LTE, Fingerprint, Big Battery, Nougat (2266 Views)

ZTE Balde V7 Max (3gb Ram 32gb Rom 16mp Fingerprint) SOLD..! SOLD..!! SOLD..!!! / Mi Max 3GB 32GB Silver For Sale @ =N=115,000 / New Oukitel U16 Max For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD ON OLX!!! Oukitel U16 Max.3gb,32gb,4G LTE, Fingerprint, Big Battery, Nougat by WeNoGoDie(m): 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
SOLD TO A BUYER FROM OLX!!

FREE BRAND NEW HAIR CLIPPER OR USB MINI FAN with purchase of this phone

PLUS

FREE 6 MONTHS REPAIRS FOR THIS PHONE IN MY PHONE REPAIR SHOP...

(Fully covers your repair cost in my shop should the phone accidentally damage right from the date of purchase.)

A "BRAND NEW" phone that got close to all the enviable functions of flagship superphones.

Ticks all the boxes yet affordable.

QUICK SPECS:

>6 inches display

>3gb ram 32gb rom. SD card support

>4G LTE network

>Android Nougat OS 7

>13mp Smartshots back camera

>5mp clearshot front camera

>4000mah long lasting battery

>Led indicator

>Finger print scanner

>Fast charging Support

>Accessories in box Charger Pouch Earphone Sim ejector (pin)

>Price: 55k. Slightly Negotiable.

>Location: Festac Lagos.

Call: .0.8.0.5.4.9.4.2.3.1.4

Whatsapp.0.8.0.9.4.2.0.3.6.1.5

Re: SOLD ON OLX!!! Oukitel U16 Max.3gb,32gb,4G LTE, Fingerprint, Big Battery, Nougat by WeNoGoDie(m): 9:10am On Aug 12, 2017
Flying full color

Re: SOLD ON OLX!!! Oukitel U16 Max.3gb,32gb,4G LTE, Fingerprint, Big Battery, Nougat by WeNoGoDie(m): 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
Beautiful

Re: SOLD ON OLX!!! Oukitel U16 Max.3gb,32gb,4G LTE, Fingerprint, Big Battery, Nougat by WeNoGoDie(m): 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
Super clean.

Re: SOLD ON OLX!!! Oukitel U16 Max.3gb,32gb,4G LTE, Fingerprint, Big Battery, Nougat by WeNoGoDie(m): 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
Brilliant

Re: SOLD ON OLX!!! Oukitel U16 Max.3gb,32gb,4G LTE, Fingerprint, Big Battery, Nougat by WeNoGoDie(m): 9:56am On Aug 19, 2017
EXCLUSIVE!! EXPLOSIVE!!

PLUS

(Fully covers your repair cost in my shop should the phone accidentally damage right from the date of purchase.)

Re: SOLD ON OLX!!! Oukitel U16 Max.3gb,32gb,4G LTE, Fingerprint, Big Battery, Nougat by wunderkiind(m): 10:55am On Aug 19, 2017
40k?
Re: SOLD ON OLX!!! Oukitel U16 Max.3gb,32gb,4G LTE, Fingerprint, Big Battery, Nougat by WeNoGoDie(m): 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
Not everyday that you see offers like this
WeNoGoDie:
EXCLUSIVE!! EXPLOSIVE!!

PLUS

Re: SOLD ON OLX!!! Oukitel U16 Max.3gb,32gb,4G LTE, Fingerprint, Big Battery, Nougat by WeNoGoDie(m): 7:51am On Aug 20, 2017
Get lucky

WeNoGoDie:
EXCLUSIVE!! EXPLOSIVE!!

PLUS

Re: SOLD ON OLX!!! Oukitel U16 Max.3gb,32gb,4G LTE, Fingerprint, Big Battery, Nougat by WeNoGoDie(m): 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
Take a step while you can

WeNoGoDie:
EXCLUSIVE!! EXPLOSIVE!!

PLUS

Re: SOLD ON OLX!!! Oukitel U16 Max.3gb,32gb,4G LTE, Fingerprint, Big Battery, Nougat by slimkay83(m): 12:02am On Aug 21, 2017
Can it fly for 40k?
Re: SOLD ON OLX!!! Oukitel U16 Max.3gb,32gb,4G LTE, Fingerprint, Big Battery, Nougat by WeNoGoDie(m): 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
slimkay83:
Can it fly for 40k?

Look at the rare offers and look at your price. Can you honestly say you are being fair?
Re: SOLD ON OLX!!! Oukitel U16 Max.3gb,32gb,4G LTE, Fingerprint, Big Battery, Nougat by slimkay83(m): 11:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

Look at the rare offers and look at your price. Can you honestly say you are being fair?
I am not interested in the free service after purchase, clipper or fan. only interested in the phone
Re: SOLD ON OLX!!! Oukitel U16 Max.3gb,32gb,4G LTE, Fingerprint, Big Battery, Nougat by WeNoGoDie(m): 9:11am On Aug 22, 2017
slimkay83:
I am not interested in the free service after purchase, clipper or fan. only interested in the phone

Sir no deal. Thanks
Re: SOLD ON OLX!!! Oukitel U16 Max.3gb,32gb,4G LTE, Fingerprint, Big Battery, Nougat by wunderkiind(m): 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

40k is fair enough to start from if you ask me. You can either accept, decline, or tell him to increase his offer.
there is nothing rare about the offers (esp when not related to the phone) that should affect extra price though if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: SOLD ON OLX!!! Oukitel U16 Max.3gb,32gb,4G LTE, Fingerprint, Big Battery, Nougat by WeNoGoDie(m): 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
wunderkiind:

40k is fair enough to start from if you ask me. You can either accept, decline, or tell him to increase his offer.
there is nothing rare about the offers (esp when not related to the phone) that should affect extra price though if you ask me.

I didn't ask you & neither did the man ask you to be his mouthpiece.

I hope you aren't one of these trolls on Nairaland going from thread to thread to make trouble.

Please and please stay on your lane as I didn't invite you into mine. If I need your opinion I'll humbly ask for it. Thanks
Re: SOLD ON OLX!!! Oukitel U16 Max.3gb,32gb,4G LTE, Fingerprint, Big Battery, Nougat by wunderkiind(m): 10:30am On Aug 23, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

I didn't ask you & neither did the man ask you to be his mouthpiece.

I hope you aren't one of these trolls on Nairaland going from thread to thread to make trouble.

Please and please stay on your lane as I didn't invite you into mine. If I need your opinion I'll humbly ask for it. Thanks

Mr, last time I checked, the comment I made prior to that of the man whose you quoted was still up there. You probably failed to see it.
The comments were similar as well, so that justifies the statement I made as my own opinion, and not of another.
I'm sure if you had replied mine he wouldn't have asked same question again.
You need to pay more attention to your thread, and don't get pissed unnecessarily when prospective buyers perhaps, come into your thread to ask questions. Definitely not a good quality of a 'business person'.
Or why did you create the thread in the first place?

btw, the bonuses(rare offers as you call it) you attach to the phone should in no way affect the price/negotiations for the phone itself. You chose to add them yourself, so that shouldn't influence the price in any way, I reiterate.
40k was never a bad place to begin negotiations, for this device.

Enjoy your 'lane'. Thanks.
Re: SOLD ON OLX!!! Oukitel U16 Max.3gb,32gb,4G LTE, Fingerprint, Big Battery, Nougat by WeNoGoDie(m): 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
wunderkiind:

Mr, last time I checked, the comment I made prior to that of the man whose you quoted was still up there. You probably failed to see it.
The comments were similar as well, so that justifies the statement I made as my own opinion, and not of another.
I'm sure if you had replied mine he wouldn't have asked same question again.
You need to pay more attention to your thread, and don't get pissed unnecessarily when prospective buyers perhaps, come into your thread to ask questions. Definitely not a good quality of a 'business person'.
Or why did you create the thread in the first place?

btw, the bonuses(rare offers as you call it) you attach to the phone should in no way affect the price/negotiations for the phone itself. You chose to add them yourself, so that shouldn't influence the price in any way, I reiterate.
40k was never a bad place to begin negotiations, for this device.

Enjoy your 'lane'. Thanks.

It's simply my choice to ignore an unreasonable and annoying offer rather than throw insults as many do.

You began this inconsiderate offer and the man simply followed your footstep and as if ignoring you wasn't enough, you went ahead to answer for him.

Everybody knows average cost of phones as exchange rates rose very high.

Show me one brand new 3Gb Ram 32Gb Rom phone anywhere in Nigeria that costs 45k even without any bonus offers.

Tecno, infinix, itel and the likes that are "probably" inferior to Oukitel in certain functions and specs yet sell 2Gb Ram phones for 45k/50k and 3Gb Ram from 70k and people are rushing and buying. Some are even without Fingerprint or 4G LTE.

Go to Olx and similar sites and see many folks selling this same phone 55k without any bonus offer attached.

Yet I offered bonuses you can't find anywhere(yes show me where) in addition to mine and you felt its cool to still make a rediculous offer and get a response.

Please its enough,I saw your post and ignored. I didn't insult you. Please kindly move on as I mind my lane. Thanks
Re: SOLD ON OLX!!! Oukitel U16 Max.3gb,32gb,4G LTE, Fingerprint, Big Battery, Nougat by jaz(m): 10:11am On Aug 25, 2017
45k serious buyer
Re: SOLD ON OLX!!! Oukitel U16 Max.3gb,32gb,4G LTE, Fingerprint, Big Battery, Nougat by slimkay83(m): 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
wunderkiind:

I did not negotiate base on your post rather what I believe I can afford. As for the seller, I had to reply him because he said the price I quoted wasn't fair.
Re: SOLD ON OLX!!! Oukitel U16 Max.3gb,32gb,4G LTE, Fingerprint, Big Battery, Nougat by WeNoGoDie(m): 7:30am On Aug 26, 2017
jaz:
45k serious buyer

Final price is 47k without the bonus offers. 52k with bonus offers. Thanks for dropping in.
Re: SOLD ON OLX!!! Oukitel U16 Max.3gb,32gb,4G LTE, Fingerprint, Big Battery, Nougat by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 26, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

Final price is 47k without the bonus offers. 52k with bonus offers. Thanks for dropping in.
Alaye 45k my cash dey down
Re: SOLD ON OLX!!! Oukitel U16 Max.3gb,32gb,4G LTE, Fingerprint, Big Battery, Nougat by knoxx: 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
Am so confused after reading all posts on different phones doogee leegoo xiaomi etc.
I need a phone that can easily be repaired and also have pouch and a strong battery . 3 or 4 gb ram. Any suggestions

(1) (Reply)

*MODIFIED*Brand New Poco F3 8GB+256GB Available @ 210k / Us Used Dell E7440 Ultrabook At Giveaway Price / !!!request For Fold 3 256gb Uk Used!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.