Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply (12016 Views)

Dangote Petroleum Refinery Recruitment 2018/2019 / Dakkada Refinery... Anyone Else Got This Message? / Dangote Refinery Recruitment Still Ongoing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by vladoz(m): 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
Vivianaustin:
**Please NOTE****
There is no recruitment to this effect. From the address of the interview looks like it's NOT official. Ignore the test.

Please why do you say so shocked
Lol...I guess he's joking...coz the recruitment is real

1 Like

Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by vladoz(m): 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
It's a new company... recruiting for pioneer staffs
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by TonieLee(f): 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
be careful and stay safe. Things are happening now and you should learn from them. You can't take such an offer from a total stranger.

Thanks for looking out for me kiss
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
TonieLee:

Thanks for looking out for me kiss
you're welcome! Stay safe.
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by lessie(m): 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
Contact me if anyone is going 07038086009
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by Faith2583(f): 5:50am On Sep 03, 2017
I also got the in invite but Benin isfar from roathere so I can't make it
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by iyrojc(m): 5:59am On Sep 03, 2017
vladoz:
It's a new company... recruiting for pioneer staffs

I think so. From the little information gathered so far, i heard they have a garri Processing factory too. No one seem to have a first hand information about oil refinery.
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by guru90: 7:18am On Sep 03, 2017
I have see the reason here that I will travel to Akwa ibom tomorrow for their interview.

But can some one there snap the company and upload it here for us.......
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 03, 2017
Hello House,
I am not asking you not to turn up for the job interview, I don't know about the company from Adam but while going through the replies and most specifically the reply that has the company image attached to it. I can deduct the following:

1. The positions is outrightly for marketers or what's is the difference between sales rep, canvassing officer and field officer.

2. I wonder why the job specification will include , Waec, Neco and Ssce and funny enough still classify same with Bsc, PHD and others.

3. The salary without any consultation will be well bellow industry standard, imagine you traveling Lagos to calabar to be offered a job of 20k or maybe 25k.

in conclusion, I will only advise close resident of that area to give it a try, traveling from far distance hmmm better reconsider.

My opinion.

3 Likes

Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by vladoz(m): 8:50am On Sep 03, 2017
Vision2045:
Hello House,
I am not asking you not to turn up for the job interview, I don't know about the company from Adam but while going through the replies and most specifically the reply that has the company image attached to it. I can deduct the following:

1. The positions is outrightly for marketers or what's is the difference between sales rep, canvassing officer and field officer.

2. I wonder why the job specification will include , Waec, Neco and Ssce and funny enough still classify same with Bsc, PHD and others.

3. The salary without any consultation will be well bellow industry standard, imagine you traveling Lagos to calabar to be offered a job of 20k or maybe 25k.

in conclusion, I will only advise close resident of that area to give it a try, traveling from far distance hmmm better reconsider.

My opinion.
Sorry bro have u visited their website to check out the various positions they are recruiting for?...it includes both skilled and unskilled workers Position, graduate and non graduate positions....that's why they said neco, ssce, one, hnd, bsc, PhD....this is a new company recruiting for all positions in their establishment...the reason why people don't know about them is because it's new....visit their website and read about them
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by Prudento: 9:56am On Sep 03, 2017
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=505364599813524&id=100010199646791&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1497852330254059%3Atl_objid.1497852330254059%3Athid.100000879196605%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1506841199%3A-528107061713255362&__tn__=%2AsH-R
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by vladoz(m): 11:34am On Sep 03, 2017
Prudento:
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=505364599813524&id=100010199646791&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1497852330254059%3Atl_objid.1497852330254059%3Athid.100000879196605%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1506841199%3A-528107061713255362&__tn__=%2AsH-R
The funny thing is that why wait up till now to pass this info smh...akwa ibom state government tire me...

I just traced the company's registered company address and I saw it's​ quite different from the one they gave in their website...mehn man just confuse
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by don4real18(m): 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
It's a scam
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by Emaimo: 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
Read carefully before wasting your transport

Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by Lyand94: 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
I checked them up on the internet, d grammar sef used was bad. The pictures they posted were foreign pics...omo I cnt waste dah kind money

2 Likes

Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by ApostleEbuka(m): 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
so finally, it is a scam
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by ckeedee: 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
The question is why will some people own will be ''rupdate'' as the subject of the sms and some as ''Dakkada sms''
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by berrycious: 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
I didn't even hear about it. Can I gate crash?
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by berrycious: 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
Na even fake sef...smh
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by Alexdon200089: 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
Lyand94:
I checked them up on the internet, d grammar sef used was bad. The pictures they posted were foreign pics...omo I cnt waste dah kind money

Is a big Scam oo...Nobody should waste their time going for the useless interview! You're on your own(OYO)if you do such
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by Alexdon200089: 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
TonieLee:

Test ke. Me that my head haff block

But is it real? Nobody seems to hv any info abt them

This one got me rolling grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by ckeedee: 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
This is what i copy from their website;
POSTED ON AUGUST 10, 2017
DAKKADA;- Together we have risen to the faith of our greatness
APPLICATION SUBMISSION CURRENTLY CLOSED

FROM 17/8/17, NO APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED

N/B;- Please kindly note that multiple submission of application will result in application rejection.
Closing date for the submission of application is 17/8/2017.

Dakkada together
UPDATES

INTERVIEW WILL COMMENCE FROM TUESDAY 5/9/2017 TO FRIDAY 8/9/2017 BY 9 AM DAILY,

VENUE, DAKKADA PALM OIL REFINERY’S CORPORATE OFFICE, NEW ABAK ROAD, OFF IKOT OKU IKONO JUNCTION,UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE, NIGERIA. ONLY INVITED APPLICANTS WILL BE ALLOWED TO HAVE ACCESS TO THE VENUE.

INVITED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE A TEXT MESSAGE WITH A SCHEDULED DATE FOR THEIR INTERVIEW.

APPLICANTS ARE ADVISE TO COME WITH THEIR PHONE CONTAINING THE TEXT MESSAGES. ALL APPLICANT MUST COME TO THE INTERVIEW WITH THE ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES OF THEIR CREDENTIALS, TWO FILE JACKETS, TWO PASSPORTS PHOTOGRAPH .

PLEASE NOT THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE INVITED AND ONLY INVITED APPLICANTS WILL BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE INTERVIEW.

UNINVITED APPLICANTS ARE ADVISE TO STAY AWAY FROM THE VENUE TO AVOID EMBARRASSMENT AS SECURITY AGENT WILL BE THERE TO HANDLE CASES OF BREACH OF PEACE AND DISORDERLINESS.

Those who were unable to apply in the just concluded first batch are advice to wait for the next batch of recruitment that will commence after the engagement of the first batch.

A MUST READ NOTICE

It has come to our knowledge that some scrupulous people are taking advantage of the recruitment opportunity to demand for a bribe from our estimated applicants in other to offer them the job.

We want to state here clearly that we don’t have anything in common with those people and that we are not demanding, receiving a kobbo as a bribe from anybody in other to do them a favor of any kind relating to this job opportunity or neither do we asked any applicant for a bribe to have access to this job, our job opportunity is base on merit.

We strongly advice applicants to report any body who demand or receive bribe to the Company through the following numbers 08037464903 or the nearest police station for necessary action.

a handsome of reward awaited such applicant. Applicants are advice not to give anybody bribe in other to obtain any favor.

Demanding, giving, and receiving of bribe is highly prohibited before, during or after the interview, offenders will be prosecuted.

INTERVIEW DIRECTION

When you arrive at any place in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, pick a taxi or keke to Ikot Oku Ikono Junction, then pick a bike to New Abak Road off the Junction. After the first U-turn, observe your left hand side, you will see our office before the second U-turn.

If you are coming from Abak, follow the new road, you will see our corporate office by your right hand side before the last U-turn.
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by lessie(m): 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
I have never been this confuse in life as am l right now
ckeedee:
This is what i copy from their website;
POSTED ON AUGUST 10, 2017
DAKKADA;- Together we have risen to the faith of our greatness
APPLICATION SUBMISSION CURRENTLY CLOSED

FROM 17/8/17, NO APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED

N/B;- Please kindly note that multiple submission of application will result in application rejection.
Closing date for the submission of application is 17/8/2017.

Dakkada together
UPDATES

INTERVIEW WILL COMMENCE FROM TUESDAY 5/9/2017 TO FRIDAY 8/9/2017 BY 9 AM DAILY,

VENUE, DAKKADA PALM OIL REFINERY’S CORPORATE OFFICE, NEW ABAK ROAD, OFF IKOT OKU IKONO JUNCTION,UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE, NIGERIA. ONLY INVITED APPLICANTS WILL BE ALLOWED TO HAVE ACCESS TO THE VENUE.

INVITED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE A TEXT MESSAGE WITH A SCHEDULED DATE FOR THEIR INTERVIEW.

APPLICANTS ARE ADVISE TO COME WITH THEIR PHONE CONTAINING THE TEXT MESSAGES. ALL APPLICANT MUST COME TO THE INTERVIEW WITH THE ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES OF THEIR CREDENTIALS, TWO FILE JACKETS, TWO PASSPORTS PHOTOGRAPH .

PLEASE NOT THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE INVITED AND ONLY INVITED APPLICANTS WILL BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE INTERVIEW.

UNINVITED APPLICANTS ARE ADVISE TO STAY AWAY FROM THE VENUE TO AVOID EMBARRASSMENT AS SECURITY AGENT WILL BE THERE TO HANDLE CASES OF BREACH OF PEACE AND DISORDERLINESS.

Those who were unable to apply in the just concluded first batch are advice to wait for the next batch of recruitment that will commence after the engagement of the first batch.

A MUST READ NOTICE

It has come to our knowledge that some scrupulous people are taking advantage of the recruitment opportunity to demand for a bribe from our estimated applicants in other to offer them the job.

We want to state here clearly that we don’t have anything in common with those people and that we are not demanding, receiving a kobbo as a bribe from anybody in other to do them a favor of any kind relating to this job opportunity or neither do we asked any applicant for a bribe to have access to this job, our job opportunity is base on merit.

We strongly advice applicants to report any body who demand or receive bribe to the Company through the following numbers 08037464903 or the nearest police station for necessary action.

a handsome of reward awaited such applicant. Applicants are advice not to give anybody bribe in other to obtain any favor.

Demanding, giving, and receiving of bribe is highly prohibited before, during or after the interview, offenders will be prosecuted.

INTERVIEW DIRECTION

When you arrive at any place in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, pick a taxi or keke to Ikot Oku Ikono Junction, then pick a bike to New Abak Road off the Junction. After the first U-turn, observe your left hand side, you will see our office before the second U-turn.

If you are coming from Abak, follow the new road, you will see our corporate office by your right hand side before the last U-turn.
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by ApostleEbuka(m): 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
please people in Uyo help us and verify this company. the akwaibom state government hasnt said anything about this. that facebook guy is not enough. i need an official government press release please.
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by ezyk(m): 6:28am On Sep 04, 2017
Am not understanding. Abi the state government want to recruit only indigen they should tell us
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by captain2020(m): 8:02am On Sep 04, 2017
So this thing na fake
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by mcbillion: 9:49am On Sep 04, 2017
Well tomorrow we will know the truth from those that attended, and for me I have been discouraged from attending by the conflicting reports. Lagos to Akwa Ibom no be beans
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by ezana1(m): 9:55am On Sep 04, 2017
Where is the OP, he should answer some of this questions
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by slyd90(m): 10:31am On Sep 04, 2017
Got this just now

Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by guru90: 10:55am On Sep 04, 2017
please be inform you that the interview which was slated to hold on 5/9/2017 with darkkada had been postpone. A new date will be announce soon. visit our site

100% scam and fake.
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by lessie(m): 10:56am On Sep 04, 2017
slyd90:
Got this just now
Same here
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by sucre: 11:12am On Sep 04, 2017
please be inform you that the interview which was slated to hold on 5/9/2017 with darkkada had been postpone. A new date will be announce soon. visit our site

Rubbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Physically Going To Submit Your C.v In A Company / Akintola Williams Deloitte Recruiting / Tizeti Network Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment (12 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.