Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Top 5 Major Benefits Of Guest Blogging - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 5 Major Benefits Of Guest Blogging (2459 Views)

The Benefits Of Guest Blogging You Must Know About / 5 Major Reasons Why Most Online Business Fail / 5 Benefits Of Guest Posting - Techinfo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Major Benefits Of Guest Blogging by FileTent: 11:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
What is Guest Blogging? Don't know anything about it? Don't worry, it is not a rocket science, it simply means writing and publishing an article on someone else's website with their permission. Most of the bloggers think that it is dead, but wait, it is not actually dead. Even today it is one of the effective ways to target a new audience and to increase the ranking of a blog or website. It helps you to get in touch with the mover and shaker of your industry. Here are some of its amazing benefits you should know, to implement in your content marketing strategy.

Targeted exposure: One of the major benefits of using Guest Blogging is that it gives you targeted exposure, which helps your visitor know that you actually exist. This may help you to advertise your products and services worldwide and increase your reputation among your customers. In simple words, if you post something on someone else's wall, where your customers visit on a regular basis, then they will definitely come to know about you.

Drive traffic to your blog: Another major benefit of using guest blogging is that it helps you to drive a huge traffic to your blog or website. If readers like your post, then they may definitely come to visit your blog or website URL, which in result increase your site or blog ranking. For this, you just need to provide your website URL at the end of your post, so, that your readers can easily follow you.

Help to build a key relationship with other bloggers: No doubt, a healthy business relationship will always help you in the growth of your business. Guest blogging not only helps you to make a healthy relationship with other bloggers but also increase your credibility in the market, which is good for the expansion of your business.

Branding: Guest Blogging is one of the effective ways to make your own brand name among your competitors. This will help you to target a wider audience to promote your website and to drive more sales.

Improve writing skills: Without any doubt, the guest blogging will help you in the way you write. Other readers will help you to understand at what point you are actually making mistakes, which in result improve your writing skills.

Concluding from the above it is clear that Guest Blogging is the perfect way to carve your niche in the competitive market. You should include it in your content marketing strategy, to get better results. So, what are you waiting for? Start Guest Blogging now.

Read more about it here: Benefits of Guest Posting
mynd44 lalascticlala

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Major Benefits Of Guest Blogging by FileTent: 11:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
cool
Re: Top 5 Major Benefits Of Guest Blogging by BiafranBushBoy: 12:05am On Aug 12, 2017
If you have good traffic, holla at Me, I will guest blog for you.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Major Benefits Of Guest Blogging by veekid(m): 7:18am On Aug 12, 2017
Guest blogging kor, visitor blogging ni
Re: Top 5 Major Benefits Of Guest Blogging by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 12, 2017
Okay
Re: Top 5 Major Benefits Of Guest Blogging by udenzino(m): 7:19am On Aug 12, 2017
How to blog?[color=#990000][
Re: Top 5 Major Benefits Of Guest Blogging by Donshemzy1234: 7:20am On Aug 12, 2017
Exactly I can perceive it too.

Check my signature to redeem your gift cards.
Re: Top 5 Major Benefits Of Guest Blogging by sommyblaze(m): 7:24am On Aug 12, 2017
So what's the estimate of creating a blog If you be scammer,no just try me. I will use your destiny to fry Beans
Re: Top 5 Major Benefits Of Guest Blogging by TechPanda(m): 7:54am On Aug 12, 2017
This Is Good Stuff @ Op

Though There Are Some Short Comings To Guest Posting, But The Benefits Are Sweeter Than Shawama. Heheh

With The Attitude Some Website/blog Admins Put Up, You May Sometime Wanna Hit Your Head Against The Wall And Wish Why Life Could Be So Frustraiting

But In All, Guest Blogging Is Bae! grin
Re: Top 5 Major Benefits Of Guest Blogging by Flashmove: 7:59am On Aug 12, 2017
www.NaijaCabals.com is the Nigerian No1 forum, News, Entertainment, Celebrities, Social Networking, Gossip, and a Gist platform where people come to Post and Responds to news and events happening around them..

Meet over 40 Million Nigerian Businessmen and women On NaijaCabals.com Post your business Banners free for one month.
I just got paid for posting and commenting on NaijaCabals.com

We are the NaijaCabals, We are Strong! Join Us today

Re: Top 5 Major Benefits Of Guest Blogging by ThisTrend(f): 8:15am On Aug 12, 2017
Are you telling me now that, Bloggers in News and Entertainment should also guest post??
Re: Top 5 Major Benefits Of Guest Blogging by Oladipo1166(m): 8:32am On Aug 12, 2017
seen...
Re: Top 5 Major Benefits Of Guest Blogging by Akalia(m): 8:52am On Aug 12, 2017
A piece of literature or a written material requires a touch of top-notch polishing, until it undergoes such refinement it is anything but a clever work of art. From my stable I offer professional proof-reading and editing services of all genres of written materials ( manuscripts, articles..). Don't worry about the rates I charge; it won't burn a hole in your pocket, lol. Reach me on gozicool@gmail.com for professional proof-reading and editing services.

Re: Top 5 Major Benefits Of Guest Blogging by bamisepeters(m): 8:59am On Aug 12, 2017
Guess blogging is truly good, no doubt, I am also available for relationship guest post if you have huge amount of traffic sha.
Re: Top 5 Major Benefits Of Guest Blogging by Flashmove: 9:34am On Aug 12, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
If you have good traffic, holla at Me, I will guest blog for you.

Hello check this www.naijacabals.com let me know whatup about the site...
Re: Top 5 Major Benefits Of Guest Blogging by irrua69(m): 10:29am On Aug 12, 2017
Interesting...
Meanwhile check this out!

Re: Top 5 Major Benefits Of Guest Blogging by dogstyle007(m): 11:34am On Aug 12, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Top 5 Major Benefits Of Guest Blogging by Alexbond(m): 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
Noted

(1) (Reply)

Promote Your Services/products On Shop2taste.com / I sell all sort of account, Instagram,Facebook Page/Group, POF, etc. / Is Web4africa Reliable For Web Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.