Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,308 members, 7,829,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 (21209 Views)

Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump / Singer, Mayokun Takes His Brand New GLA 250 AMC Benz On A Date At Ikoyi Bridge / Abimbola Ayeni: I Can Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie, No Big Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by Groovenaija360(m): 1:42am On Aug 12, 2017
Singer, Kenny Saint Best, doesn’t seem to joke with her two teenage kids, even as a single mother, she has so far, made sure she took good care of them.

Her daughter is gradually growing to become a beautiful damsel and when asked what age she would allow her teenage daughter to have a boyfriend, the singer hinted that it would be when she attains the “penis envy” stage.

According to Wikipedia, ‘Penis Envy’ is a stage theorised by Sigmund Freud regarding female psychosexual development, in which young girls experience anxiety upon realisation that they do not have a penis. However, the singer said that her Philosophy lecturer in school defined it as a stage in a young girl’s life when she realises that she attracts the member of the opposite sex.

KSB noted that she started dating when she was 15 years old so she would be a wicked mother to deny her child from dating a man at that age.

“When I was in the university, I took a course in Philosophy and they taught us that there is a particular age that girls start dating and they call it the age of ‘Penis Envy’. It is not that the girls are necessarily looking for sex, it is just a stage in their life whereby they realise that they are pretty and they can be attractive to a guy. For me, once my daughter is 15 years old then it is okay for her to date. It is not that they would be walking around holding hands but it has to be a civil and responsible relationship. I am not a regular parent, I feel it is okay for a female child to be aware that she is attractive to guys and she should also know that the guy would woo her. That was the age it happened to me and I would be a wicked mother to expect that at the age of 15, my daughter would not have someone wooing her or telling her the usual lies guys tell ladies.

“So for my boy, if he is 17 and I notice that he is always talking to someone on the phone and always smiling, it is okay. It does not mean that they are going to be practising sex; it just means that they are understanding matters of the heart and love apart from the love they get from their parents,” she said.

http://punchng.com/id-be-wicked-if-i-dont-allow-my-daughter-to-date-at-15-ksb/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by 0b100100111: 1:50am On Aug 12, 2017
Mine will start dating @ 12

5 Likes

Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by Kamelot77(m): 2:00am On Aug 12, 2017
don't even remember her again

6 Likes

Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by Groovenaija360(m): 2:07am On Aug 12, 2017
0b100100111:
Mine will start dating @ 12

grin grin grin Invite me for the dating, will gladly do it for free grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by mofeoluwadassah: 2:12am On Aug 12, 2017
you can even allow them to start at the age of 10......your children...your life cry

14 Likes

Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by doyinisaac(m): 5:32am On Aug 12, 2017
Groovenaija360:

grin grin grin Invite me for the dating, will gladly do it for free grin grin grin
Paedophille....

35 Likes

Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by doyinisaac(m): 5:34am On Aug 12, 2017
Kamelot77:
don't even remember her again
Her brother Kenny ogungbe spent so much money on her and did a lot of music promotion just to make sure she is very successful in her music career but it did not work,maybe she was not destined to be a musician

38 Likes

Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:59am On Aug 12, 2017
so u still dey naija
Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by buygala(m): 11:47am On Aug 12, 2017
What a good parent.... Instead of fighting the inevitable, she has resigned herself to it and thus will be in a better position to help her daughter pass that rather confused stage of her life smiley

Not like all those strict parents who by their excessive strictness, push their kids into becoming the exact opposite of what their parents are pushing them to be undecided

A Round of Applause for KSB smiley

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by Kgonline: 11:47am On Aug 12, 2017
Na wa o.
Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by lilmax(m): 11:48am On Aug 12, 2017
your family, your life

your daughter's teenage pregnancy, your wahala

bullcrap

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by Chiefpriest1(m): 11:48am On Aug 12, 2017
Lol. Not a very bad idea, only that the relationship should be seriously guided & guarded by the parents.

By the way, whether you like it or not, your children will begin to notice boys/ girls at that age. It's nature.

All one needs is just guidance. For young people, dating should not necessarily mean sex.

But if as a parent, you have done all you can to ensure they turn out well, yet it takes the run turn, don't kill yourself. Such is life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by veacea: 11:48am On Aug 12, 2017
No be only 15, in fact let her born by 12. Yeyenatu

1 Like

Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by NothingDoMe: 11:48am On Aug 12, 2017
Mumu.

Guys will just widen her orifice for nothing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by donlucabrazi(m): 11:48am On Aug 12, 2017
......"KSB noted that she started dating when she was 15 years old so she would be a wicked mother to deny her child from dating a man at that age.

And see where you ended....a baby mama you will be more wicked if you allow your kids the freedom to date at this tender age. And how on earth will you monitor their private activities in this jet age? All in the name of civilisation or being a cool mum?

Bring up a child in the way of the Lord. When he grows up, he will not depart from it...

Enough said....

11 Likes

Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by gentlegenius(m): 11:48am On Aug 12, 2017
She is a confirmed psychologist. I support her way of reasoning. I once read a book called THE PSYCHOLOGY OF SEX, where I discovered a lot of things people don't know and I had a different mental inclination to issues of female sex life and teenage relationships.
Modern research shows that young girls now start dating at approximately 15 years old. So it is very unwise to tell them not to date at that age because they'll still do it secretly and you'll only get to know it when it backfired on them. So simply allow her to date at 15 but guide her and make sure she is not dating a wrong person. Let her understand the dangers involved in teenage sexual activities and why she should avoid it. This way she'll satisfy her emotional and psychological desire to date and be loved by the opposite sex without getting herself into trouble.
Teenage relationships is more useful to girls than boys. Only psychologists like KSB will understand this.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 12, 2017
What a silly woman. At that age, boys only want one thing and she means to tell us that she'd let her daughter get into a "relationship" with one of these testosterone raging, pubescent boys? She's supposed to coach and teach her daughter on why she should NOT be deceived into dating at that young age.
That her silly theory is totally flawed. The realization of being sexually attractive does not automatically mean that she's matured enough to start having relations with the opposite sex.
I hope pregnancy will not fall on her daughter sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by Sleyanya1(m): 11:50am On Aug 12, 2017
grin
Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by lelvin(m): 11:50am On Aug 12, 2017
Wehdonma!

1 Like

Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by Tamarapetty(f): 11:51am On Aug 12, 2017
your children, your decision
Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by fergie001: 11:55am On Aug 12, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Mumu.

Guys will just widen her orifice for nothing.
U are wicked honestly shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by ekensi01: 11:55am On Aug 12, 2017
I would be wicked if my daughter tries it at 15.

4 Likes

Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by Zizicardo(f): 11:55am On Aug 12, 2017
She's your daughter now, not mine. So do whatever you like with her. In short, start taking her to strip club b4 she clocks 15. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by ExInferis(m): 11:57am On Aug 12, 2017
Poor parenting.

Once she discovers boys, she discovers sex.
Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by SURElee(f): 11:57am On Aug 12, 2017
Mschewwww! Something about her dressing reminds me of the late Goldie especially the hand gloves.
Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by lenghtinny(m): 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
Just marry her off at 15....

It's better than sharing her punanii around like Paris club loan refund angry

2 Likes

Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by onadana: 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
See mumu...even from the name sef na trouble..Joystick envy..no na joystick enjoy.You see where e land you.You chop hot yam too early.Single mother.She can start chopping now sef.
Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by Silvertrinity(f): 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
Her decision though! She was once at that age, and maybe talking through experience
That's how my mom told me when I was 16 that the fact that she hasn't seen me with a guy doesn't mean am not dating. And I was like... undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenny Saint Best: I Would Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At 15 by sweatlana: 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
Mumu everywhere.

At 15 my daughter will only be dating her books and extra curricula activities. Music sports art etc.

She will only date whales she is mature enough to marry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Lockdown Was Adverse, But It Was A Life-changer For These Nigerian Artistes / Ini Edo,Bishop Umoh,Others,On A Set Shooting TV Series Desperate Housegirls(Pics / Odunlade Adekola: Hottest Yoruba Male Actor - What Do You Think? (see Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.