Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,601 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Advice Needed Urgently. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Needed Urgently. (902 Views)

Advice Needed! Is Unhappiness A Good Reason For Divorce? / Pls Matured Advice Needed / In Pains! Your advice needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Urgently. by Fuby85(m): 4:20am On Aug 12, 2017
Hi Good and well thinking people of this forum, please I need your urgent and best advice. No Insult please.

I have been in a relationship with a girl for 6 years now with the intention of getting married to her, sometime April 2016, we had misunderstanding that almost made us go our separate ways; along the line I met a new girl and we started dating finally I reconciled with my old girl friend whereas the new 1 went for service.

After her service(new girl friend) she went to Lagos to stay with the brother who secured a job for her there though we still keep in touch.

Now she ask me to send my C.V, which i did and she called me last week that she and her brother have succeeded in securing a nice job for me in the oil and gas company the brother is working; that all I have to do is just come to Lagos and start working while I will[b][/b] stay with them in their 3 bedroom apartment till we secure our own apartment since the brother is single and easy going.

The issue now is that my old girl friend is a very nice person, have sacrificed alot for me and this relationship; please guys I just don't know what to do.

Please advise me.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently. by Prec1ous(m): 4:47am On Aug 12, 2017
How did you land an oil company job without interview?

Be wary of the girl and her brother.

Do what you like, deep down, you live the new girl more and the job makes things more appealing.

4 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Urgently. by Nobody: 4:54am On Aug 12, 2017
Look within and choose the one you love the most.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently. by MCastle: 6:11am On Aug 12, 2017
Guy go check out the Job, but be careful ritualists everywhere now.
Things will fall in place.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently. by johnson232: 7:35am On Aug 12, 2017
Op it is either u are lying or they wanna use u for ritual or something, because nobody got a job in a oil & gas company for u? unless u are talking about a job for filling cooking gas....They are all gas jobs....& your story sounds too lame...

4 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Urgently. by Atk1nson(m): 1:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
WiredLeggings:

Look within and choose the one you love the most.
Really? Mr does not love either, when one went for sercice, he switched to another one. he is just using both. Actually any one that is available for use

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Urgently. by Acidosis(m): 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
Tell her to scan a copy of your appointment letter to you. No oil company will grant you that offer without a written/online test, oral interview, medicals, etc.

I'm surprised your girl's brother has grown so high in that company to have that form of connection yet he choose to remain 'young' and single.

You need to be careful, women exaggerate things a lot. Don't be surprised that she doesn't even have an idea of the job description and salary yet she choose to describe it with the word "nice job". By the time you're offered 30k as salary, she'll expect you to contend with Otedola and the likes. Also, don't let the word "oil and gas" f00l you, many women love that word so much that they can't distinguish between an NNPC pump attendant and an NNPC Operations Manager... just wear the customised company shirt and you're good to go. Especially knowing that she just left NYSC, everything would remain "nice" and "sweet".

Just be careful, even if you must accept the job, do not breed the idea of living with her and her brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed Urgently. by coputa(m): 7:59am On Aug 13, 2017
With the right connection in Nigeria,you can get an oil and gas job without going there physically.Having said that,the Op should marry the job and jettison his happiness and self respect.settle your difference with the other girl and do the needful.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently. by EfemenaXY: 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
Fuby85:
Hi Good and well thinking people of this forum, please I need your urgent and best advice. No Insult please.

I have been in a relationship with a girl for 6 years now with the intention of getting married to her, sometime April 2016, we had misunderstanding that almost made us go our separate ways; along the line I met a new girl and we started dating finally I reconciled with my old girl friend whereas the new 1 went for service.

After her service(new girl friend) she went to Lagos to stay with the brother who secured a job for her there though we still keep in touch.

Now she ask me to send my C.V, which i did and she called me last week that she and her brother have succeeded in securing a nice job for me in the oil and gas company the brother is working; that all I have to do is just come to Lagos and start working while I will[b][/b] stay with them in their 3 bedroom apartment till we secure our own apartment since the brother is single and easy going.

The issue now is that my old girl friend is a very nice person, have sacrificed alot for me and this relationship; please guys I just don't know what to do.

Please advise me.

Lol! Really.

I doubt the authenticity of this story of yours. Where did you copy 'n paste this from?

(1) (Reply)

11crazy Places Where You Need To Have S*x At Some Point In Your Life / I Am Pregnant After Five Years Of Infertility And I Want A Divorce / How A Porcupine Lost Its Life To Armed Robbers In My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.